Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham: Jet Ski Sexy!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham: Jet Ski Sexy!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley relaxes in a bikini with boyfriend Jason Statham by her side aboard a private yacht while vacationing on Saturday (January 1) in St. Barts, France.

Jason, 38, and Rosie, 23, both took out jet skis onto the water and seemed to have a great time zooming around the bay.

The day before, the couple spent their New Year’s Eve shopping in the exotic city and checked out jewelry at the store Carat.

10+ pictures inside of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham jet skiing…

rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 01
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 02
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 03
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 04
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 05
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 06
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 07
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 08
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 09
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

looks anorexic. Eat girl!

Rosie so cute and pretty ^_^

ladylurksalot @ 01/03/2011 at 5:20 am

Yep, I’d still like five minutes alone with him.

He’s kinda hot but he’s too old for her.

Theres something about Jason I find really sexy!, I can’t put my finger on it but its there all the same.

MFox is anorexic. Rosie doesn’t look anorexic at all, perfect, toned body, very beautiful girl.

Fashion swoh @ 01/03/2011 at 7:48 am

I love some Models

She again? are you kidding me?

From Paris with Love @ 01/03/2011 at 7:51 am

Wow she’s gorgeous, sexy and a bit “wild”, he has that hot je-ne-sais-quoi himself and they seem to be having a great time. Lucky them!

I dont care much for her as a VS model, but she has a cute ass..the kind i used to have..before i took up napping fulltime..

From Paris with Love @ 01/03/2011 at 7:56 am

Forgot to say, pic #2 is just perfect :O i’m so jealous right now

Hot couple! Rosie is gorgeous as always!

I love her smile in pic. 5, naturally beautiful!

nice a$$, really nice!

Yes again coz models is first the best then celebrite’s

They nathing just like torment of hell

Justin Bieber’s ass looks the same

Rosie's fan @ 01/03/2011 at 8:42 am

Are they dating for real? I think it’s PR idea cause Jason’s girlfriend is Alex Zosman and Rosie was dating Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood’s son Tyrone Wood, he’s 26. Does anybody know something about that?

Rosie is HOT @ 01/03/2011 at 9:15 am

She is perfect, OMG. This Body is unreal.

butterface

She’s stunning! Love HER!

wow her ass is perfect.