Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham: Jet Ski Sexy!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham: Jet Ski Sexy!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley relaxes in a bikini with boyfriend Jason Statham by her side aboard a private yacht while vacationing on Saturday (January 1) in St. Barts, France.

Jason, 38, and Rosie, 23, both took out jet skis onto the water and seemed to have a great time zooming around the bay.

The day before, the couple spent their New Year’s Eve shopping in the exotic city and checked out jewelry at the store Carat.

10+ pictures inside of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham jet skiing…

rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 01
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 02
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 03
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 04
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 05
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 06
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 07
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 08
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 09
rosie huntington whiteley jason statham jet ski 10

ABC

looks anorexic. Eat girl!

Rosie so cute and pretty ^_^

ladylurksalot @ 01/03/2011 at 5:20 am

Yep, I’d still like five minutes alone with him.

He’s kinda hot but he’s too old for her.

Theres something about Jason I find really sexy!, I can’t put my finger on it but its there all the same.

MFox is anorexic. Rosie doesn’t look anorexic at all, perfect, toned body, very beautiful girl.

Fashion swoh @ 01/03/2011 at 7:48 am

I love some Models

She again? are you kidding me?

From Paris with Love @ 01/03/2011 at 7:51 am

Wow she’s gorgeous, sexy and a bit “wild”, he has that hot je-ne-sais-quoi himself and they seem to be having a great time. Lucky them!

I dont care much for her as a VS model, but she has a cute ass..the kind i used to have..before i took up napping fulltime..

From Paris with Love @ 01/03/2011 at 7:56 am

Forgot to say, pic #2 is just perfect :O i’m so jealous right now

Hot couple! Rosie is gorgeous as always!

I love her smile in pic. 5, naturally beautiful!

nice a$$, really nice!

Yes again coz models is first the best then celebrite’s

They nathing just like torment of hell

Justin Bieber’s ass looks the same

Rosie's fan @ 01/03/2011 at 8:42 am

Are they dating for real? I think it’s PR idea cause Jason’s girlfriend is Alex Zosman and Rosie was dating Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood’s son Tyrone Wood, he’s 26. Does anybody know something about that?

Rosie is HOT @ 01/03/2011 at 9:15 am

She is perfect, OMG. This Body is unreal.

butterface

She’s stunning! Love HER!

wow her ass is perfect.

wow, I don’t blame her cause he’s hot!

More Rosie please

Perfect body! She is so pretty!

To each their own, I think her butt looks ok, but I’ve seen better.

if theyre happy good for them! :) but when there are huge age differences I cant help but think (and in this case) “wow, when he was a 15 yr old teenager, she was just being born.”

Damn she is gorgeous, great smile and body.

LOVE RORO @ 01/03/2011 at 7:06 pm

ROSIE IS HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOT LIKE HELL! LOVE HER, SHE IS SO GORGEOUS.

@Rosie’s fan:

They split up a while back. She has since stepped out with Olivier Martinez prior to this relationship.

isnt he a little old for her?? They look like father and daughter.

I hate when people do that. I wonder if their even serious…i mean shes not golddigging because she has money…is he golddigging ?? lol

anyway, i dont know why peo;ple want to date people 16 years older…they will be elderly when you are still a normal adult? They will be sick and dying when you are like retiring….what the hell!!!! I will NEVER understand huge age differences. I realize you cna fall inlove with people unexpectedly, but not when they look like they should be your father!

Unquestionably imagine that which you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to remember of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other people think about issues that they just don’t recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

I am no longer sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for excellent info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.