Gerard Butler: Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad!

Gerard Butler: Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad!

Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Gerard Butler‘s L’Oreal ad!

The 41-year-old Scottish stud filmed the commercial for the brand’s hydra-energetic anti-fatigue moisterizer back in October in Brooklyn, New York.

“I think he’s like the ultimate dude you want to be. He’s an action star. He’s fun. He’s good with women, plays poker, does all those things. Very much lives life to the fullest,” Gerard says about playing Mr. L’Oreal.

Gerard can be seen kissing his leading lady, singing, boxing, and playing rugby with some pals.

Making of Gerard Butler’s L’Oreal Ad

Watch Gerard‘s L’Oreal ad inside!

Gerard Butler’s L’Oreal Ad

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All

Am I the first? This is history. LOL

I hate to be so stupid. But OMG. He’s the most gorgeous man ever.

Thanks JJ for the new thread. Butler does look nummy.

I’ll buy the stuff if I look like that.

JJ stole this story from Accidental Sexiness.
So lame.
JJ, come up with your own stories and give us a new thread!

THAT is the most gorgeous human being ever put on this planet. He is just breathtaking.

OK. He’s pretty. Yes, he’s pretty. Cough. Pretty. So? OMG. I did not see this coming at me.

The boxing shots are beyond gorgeous. From behind with the weights. Let me at him. Sorry. It’s sex overload.

Thank you JJ. Thank you mama Margaret. Thank you god. Thank you Scotland. Let’s all give thanks.

Louisville @ 01/04/2011 at 1:49 am

Well, last call on JJ before I went to bed. This has been around all day, but what the heck? He is just gorgeous. I don’t think there has ever been anyone this good looking ever on god’s green earth.

This seems a bit late, but good grief. I’ve watched this a dozen times today. And each time, I’m just amazed at how breautiful he is. I don’t know if I like him as a person, but my god, there is no one better looking. I’ll just make him whatever I want in my dreams. LOL.

@A Fan: He’s my dream. I don’t care who wants to dis his personality. So what if he thinks he’s hot? He is.

I don’t see what’s so hot about him…He has a bloated face, overbite and an old mans beer belly and his nose is ugly.
I just don’t see his appeal.

imustbeblind @ 01/04/2011 at 2:11 am

eww.
i don’t see the appeal. are all these posts from one +huge+ butler fan or different people? thumb me down, i wanna see how people here actually think this filthy, barbaric looking dude is sexy.

Interesting how the behind the scenes footage makes him even more appealing than the ads. He must be using the products himself, because he looks fantastic!

Swannie

Gerard Butler sucks @ 01/04/2011 at 3:00 am

I can’t stand this over rated, flabby, bad actor. He TOTALLY RUINED the production of The Bounty Hunter with his bad acting, his bad accent, his lack of dedication to being a professional actor and insulting/embarrassing Aniston by pretending to stick a finger up her butt. He is like a embarrassing drunk frat boy who doesn’t know when and how to be normal. He knew people were taking photos behind them on that Paris barge, and even though they were producing a film worth MILLIONS he tried to embarrass his co-star. THAT is lack of professionalism and there are THOUSANDS of other BETTER ACTORS who will eagerly replace this flabby ugly loser with better looks, better acting and a more professional, dedicated attitude. He needs to retire. Whatever. It’s OBVIOUS why no woman wants to stay with a flabby, incoherent, slob. It’s a pity his bloated self image is incapable of facing reality as usual.

real housewife of Butlerdum @ 01/04/2011 at 3:08 am

@Gerard Butler sucks: well tell me again what you really think…. ;).

lol…

@ Louisville
@Louisville
————————————————–
I don’t think he is handsome, in “on god’s green earth” a lot of beautiful people, but they are not celebrities.

@ Gerard Butler sucks
I completely agree, it’s better not tell)))

@Gerard Butler sucks:
oh, oh, why all this hate? because Gerry did not put his fingers in yours?

Bonnie Shirley @ 01/04/2011 at 3:56 am

@Gerard Butler sucks: wow, this reads like you were on some other planet! You must be an Anniston fan! That silly butt shot looked fake to me, I doubt it ever happened. He is courteous to his co-stars and other women in public, and was never disrespectful to Anniston. Her PR people tried to drum up a phony romance, and this is not a man who can be corraled! She did not take it seriously, you should try that too. He does get carried away sometimes, as he sometimes talks before he thinks (despite his intelligence, he sometimes engages mouth before thinking), but I have always been convinced that shot was a photographers phony.

As for your silly name, anyone who uses that kind of silliness as their handle has not advanced beyond high school.

Anniston was miscast with him, they had no chemistry, and that is not his fault! The film made money when you add in international and DVDs.

Bonnie Shirley @ 01/04/2011 at 4:02 am

@imustbeblind:

Filthy? hmm…having a bad moment, are you? Just like to rile people up on anonymous sites? Kind of sad…Gerard does more benefits, more charities, donates lots of time, donates money, and works hard physically. Why do I think you do not? He is a lawyer, a businessman, and pretty nice most of the time, according to those who know him.

He has a huge, international fan base, as you would know if you checked out the youtube videos about him in multiple languages. You are definitely walking to a different drummer! Relax, go rile another site anonymously!

Bonnie Shirley @ 01/04/2011 at 4:08 am

@IRMA:

You also think he is bloated and flabby? Neither you nor the high school girl (or boy, may be an Anniston fan) above with the silly name, must have seen the same commercial I did. Did not bother to watch the video? An intelligent, articulate man, who also happens to work out, and does not drink; stopped drinking about 12 years ago. It is clear none of you have done much research! I find the people who love to trash another person on these anonymous sites so interesting!

Someone needs to do a psychological profile! Childish stuff. LOL.

Bonnie Shirley @ 01/04/2011 at 4:09 am

@A.S.:

Actually, I think Accidental Sexiness got it from Gerard Butler Gals.

Bonnie Shirley @ 01/04/2011 at 4:11 am

@Paisley Swan Stewart:

I noticed the same thing. L’Oreal should use this for their commercial! It is better than the actual commercial!

Oldbutnotdead