Nicole Richie Covers 'Lucky' February 2011

Nicole Richie Covers 'Lucky' February 2011

Nicole Richie is all smiles on the cover of Lucky magazine’s February 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (January 11)!

Here’s what the 29-year-old fashionista had to share:

On her new accessories line, House of Harlow 1960: “I don’t wear dainty jewelry. I like to be a little over the top.”

On her love of vintage shopping: “I really believe you can’t make a mistake with vintage. It’s all in how you wear it.”

On her fashion philosophy: “To me, fashion is about fun. I’ve always experimented. I dyed my hair purple, and I dyed my hair green, and I went through a Punky Brewster phase, a preppy phase, a goth phase, a girly phase, a grunge phase…I’m sure my style won’t stop here.”

On the number of vintage Chanel bags in her closet: “That’s not a fair question! Okay, 30, but I stole a lot of them from my mom!”

For more from Nicole, visit LuckyMag.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

nicole richie lucky february 2011 01

Photos: James White
Posted to: Magazine, Nicole Richie

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
laverdadduele @ 01/04/2011 at 1:24 pm

She couldn’t be more shallow if she tried.

A poor man’s Mary-Kate Olsen.

Threw thre this woman in the rubbish

I see the cover like a stench

I’m really happy cause Joel and Hilary broke up, Hilary is much better than this skinny scary woman!

Very pretty magazine cover. She looks great!

I dont like heel and face.sorry guys

Size is very small and the benefit of which only large head,
it’s scary

That outfit & hair does nothing for her, She looks odd..
Why is she on the cover of ANYTHING anyway?!? She needs to go hang out with her other D-list bff Floptina, They make a great pair..
Ugh.

Another Famous without a talent person…They seem to be taking over Hollywood now

May not sell this magazine ,it’s a shame

3O CHANEL BAGS???????!!!!!!!!

The Other Woman @ 01/04/2011 at 2:02 pm

she’s beautiful… yeah she was one of those reality stars, and troubled Hollywood celebs, but she found her way, and she is really cute now :) I like her :)

Not Gullible @ 01/04/2011 at 2:07 pm

Who cares about this bag of bones. Jolie has the most beautiful body in Hollywood. All of you jealous hags wish you were as beautiful as Angie.

Haters Inc on here! @ 01/04/2011 at 2:12 pm

what a bunch of haters! never seen anything like it. Is there ANYONE you like ? Not including Angelina? We all know that obsession. But give the hating for everyone else,woman and child a rest!
Nicole came a long way, good for her. (and she’s married too!)
and dresses her girl like a GIRL! She’[s adorable….
try being happy for someone else for a change!

Haters Inc on here! @ 01/04/2011 at 2:13 pm

@Not Gullible:

Proof of the pudding! Excuse me, Jolie only has that face going for her. SHES a BAG OF BONES! See her legs lately? Arms? Nothing to her.
Don’t even compare Nic’s shapely body to her. Angie needs 20 pds on her to even look like a woman anymore.

Bones in black @ 01/04/2011 at 2:15 pm

@Not Gullible:

AJ does? and she’s NOT a bag of bones? HAHAHA!

Butter_Fly @ 01/04/2011 at 2:43 pm

Considering how rich she is I was thinking she had more Chanel bags.

@Not Gullible: And you are a pathetic, celebrity-worshipping idiot who needs to get a life. No one cares about Angelina and this is not her thread. Go elsewhere to preach your stupidity.

I don’t know why Nicole is on a magazine cover. She’s a nobody who’s only famous for who she’s hung around with, and because of her dad. When did she deserve a magazine cover?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All