Vanessa Hudgens Gets an Adjustment

Vanessa Hudgens Gets an Adjustment

Vanessa Hudgens pulls up her hood as she heads back to her car after an appointment in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon (January 4).

The 22-year-old actress stopped in for a quick adjustment from her chiropractor.

Vanessa will soon be heading back out to finish up filming on Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.

The second half of the film, also starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, will be shooting in North Carolina.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens leaving an appointment…

vanessa hudgens gets an adjustment 01

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever @ 01/04/2011 at 9:26 pm

She is Totally beautiful and Gorgeous.

We love you Vanessa and support you and your three movies coming out. She has the coolest nail colors <3

I dont get it. Famous people have the money to buy quality, great looking clothes… why most of them look like hobos or washed out ho’s?…

A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever @ 01/04/2011 at 9:29 pm

Love what She is wearing in these new Candids.

@A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever:

Hellou obsessed fan…. did your heart break after zanessa broke up? :(((( I bet you were crying all night because of them.

NEWSFLASH she doesn’t even care/ know that you’re alive.

Glad she threw zac efron,, Suold she take model davied
jonson hart , he’s so pretty handsome

A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever @ 01/04/2011 at 9:38 pm

@Halli:

Ok That Comment was totally Uncalled for I’m that not Obsessed with Vanessa I’m a Vanessa I did not Cry when Zanessa Broke Up and I don’t Care about Vanessa’s Love Life.

A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever @ 01/04/2011 at 9:42 pm

@Halli:

That Comment was so Uncalled For I’m not obsessed with Vanessa I’m a Fan

@candy: money can’t buy style.

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 01/04/2011 at 9:49 pm

Totally Fabulous love the Outfit I’m so Excited to see her 3 movies being Released This Year. 2011 will be Vanessa’s Year Just wait and see.

She looks so pretty and I LOVE her jacket. I’m so looking forward to all three of her films coming out. Hope her backs Ok. As always I wish her every success.

Not one shred of talent in this chick

She looks asian.

@BRAD: She is asian..

@11:

Agreed. Except.. she is good at posting naked pics of herself on the internet… OOPS

@BRAD:
really thanks i thought she was of spanish descent

@BRAD: yeah she is chinese&filipino one one side, and irish on the other

@candy: That is just a ridiculous comment. What should she be wearing to the chiropractor? Gucci? I’m sure if you weren’t so stupid, you’d realize what she is wearing is quite pricey. Personally, I LOVE her coat and Koolaburra (I think they are) boots. She looks quite lovely, as a matter of fact, and her smile is the best part!!

@go sox: just because her clothes are expensive doesnt mean they look good

beautiful young lady!

@go sox: calm down, it’s okay to like her and still admit she doesn’t look good. who wears a big fur hoodie in 65 degress weather?

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 01/04/2011 at 10:17 pm

Like The Jacket she always looks so Beautiful and Gorgeous.

Just Sayin @ 01/04/2011 at 10:28 pm

@Halli: BTW Zac and Vanessa are still together :)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All