Jennifer Aniston: People's Choice Awards Presenter!

Jennifer Aniston: People's Choice Awards Presenter!

Jennifer Aniston hits stage at the People’s Choice Awards 2011 on Wednesday (January 5) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old actress wore Dolce & Gabbana and presented the award for favorite comedic star to her Just Go With It co-star Adam Sandler.

Adam joked about the black eye he was sporting, saying, “I wanted to see the Black Eyed Peas and the lady thought I said, ‘Black eye, please.’”

His rep later explained he got it while playing basketball.

FYI: Jennifer accessorized with vintage gold jewelry from Fred Leighton.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston at the People’s Choice Awards 2011…

jennifer aniston pcas 01

• Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

God I can’t stand this old cow. She is only presenting because Angelina and Brad are nominated. GO AWAY ANISTON!

Jen looks great! She really takes care of herself and I l love her hair this way!

Exactly like the Oscars – she is trying to steal Angie & Brad’s thunder and turn their night into something all about her. Well, they are sure having the last laugh.

Lonely girl @ 01/05/2011 at 9:59 pm

Well, she may look good, but no man wants her and she will soon be too old for children.

Lisa you are an ignorant SOB, jealous beyond words. Angelina must pay you top dollar to smear Jen. Get over it! Old is 90 and even that is the new 80…

I can’t stand her – particularly after her new friendship with Chelsea Handler – who uses her celebrity to bash Angelina. Grow up and get over Pitt – the guy has MOVED ON.

Not a fan, but she actually looks nice today. Her face is softner. good for her.

That's our gal! @ 01/05/2011 at 10:02 pm

Too tight clothes, fake tan, bleached hair, low cut shirt and too much jewellery – same old afraid to get old Aniston.

What a cruel thing to say? No man wants her. Only shallow pathetic men would judge a woman simply by her age. She will find love when the time is right. Having marriage and children isn’t the end all, be all. Have you seen the divorce rate lately? God forbid any single woman over 40 have any confidence standing on her own two feet!

S.Michelle @ 01/05/2011 at 10:03 pm

wOW! Jennifer looks beautiful, sexy, happy and healthy!

@d:

I am sure it is botox – there is nothing natural about this old gal.

She looks amazing! Go Jen.

Please can we leave Angie and Brad out of this. They don’t talk about her or think about her. The promotion for her movie is NOW underway.

So she will be everywhere soon..

The People Choice Awards Sucks.. where is the fun..

I’m not a fan of Aniston but why does everything she does have to relate to Ange and Brad? I like Ange and Brad but seriously guys, that break up happened YEARS ago. Get over it.

I like her, but she is getting a bit old to still be wearing such tight, low-cut shirts. I don’t know why everything about her has to scream I NEED A MAN!

What would you like a 41 year old woman to appear like? Should you wear a burka and wear messy unstyled hair? Would that make you happy? And perhaps she should look extra pasty to please you so she fits the old woman stereotype. What a warped society we have. All woman pretty much die once they hit 40 thanks to Hollywood. Enough already!

Never have seen what people see in her – I think it is the low-brow sitcom laugh track segment of the population that admires this kind of celebrity.

get that damn wig off of ur face, what are u hiding, not fully recovered from the facelift? always groping everybody even when it’s so unwelcome. attention Wh_ (rhymes-with-bore)! they were so lame (her and sandler), so unnatural, trying too hard to be funny but it looked forced.

Don’t love or hate her but she needs to do something with her hair…its nice hair but this way of wearing it looks like she doesn’t care…pin it back, in a ponytail, (which looks great on her). or something…please..

Lookin’ good, Jen. But you’ve always been gorgeous. Now it’s time to start getting better roles! Maybe Horrible Bosses will be a good start for her.

The classic lines on forehead & mustash …. The over40 classic tell tail. sign… Nothing wrong with it thats life , try bangs

Always the same – same dyed hair, same manly smile, same tight clothes and same crappy movies.

She has a really hairy face – yuck – must be menopause.

She seems to be dating Adrien Brody now LOL

SINCE WHEN HAVING 41 YEARS OLD MEANS YOU’RE OLD? GEEZ!

The Truth Hurts @ 01/05/2011 at 10:28 pm

Note to Jen:
Wear clothes that fit. It looks like your trousers are about to burst at the seams!! Sheesh will this woman ever get it right?

Miserable looking blobs!!

Was she really drunk??? She really likes to let it all hang out now . Still do not like her can you tell?

jEN, WHAT A CLASSY WOMAN! LOVE LOVE HER. SHE IS STUNNING!

To@Lisa:

Uh, Jen was also nominated you cow.

Man in wig @ 01/05/2011 at 10:43 pm

That’s what she looks like !
And she has plenty of wrinkles around the eyes !

@Tina: Stupid *****, Jennifer was also nominated. She had every right to be there.

Wow, she looks great and I love her simple style. I can’t figure out why people on this site hate her so much.

Her horsey face looks like it’s falling apart. How pathetic!

Jen look just like Laura Linney. They could play sisters!

Her whole look is so outdated. Get a new style, its not 1998.

Rachel, it’s ok to go up a size. Nothing wrong with being middle-aged, except when you dress like an over-stuffed sausage. It makes you appear desperate.

—–SO SHE WAS HIDING—-FOR WHAT?—SHE LOOKS WORSE THAN EVER. SHE LOKS ALL SWOLLEN. SHE SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH HER PAL– CH–IN THAT CAVE OF THEIRS–AND CONTINUE THE MUNCHING–NOW MORE THAN EVER SHE LOOKS WORSE THAN A HORSE===JUST LOOK AT THE JAW-CHEEK–EXACTLY LIKE A HORSE. BOY, OH. BOY AND THAT 100 YEAR HAIRSTYLE, IS SO HORRIBLE. WHO IN HE*L IS HER HAIRDRESSER? EVEN HE WAS PROBABLY LAUGHING AT HER. HAHAHAHA BY TELLING HER THAT SHE LOOKES GOOD. LORD HAVE MERCY. . .

SO, NOW SHE IS WEARING BLACK PANTS, PEOPLE. HAHAHA. WHAT’S NEXT–BANGS.? HAHAHA NOTHING WORKS ON THIS OLD-FAT COW. HAHAHA . THE OCEAN IS WAITNG FOR YOU. HAHAHA. ALSO, THE GRASS WANTS TO TALK TO YOU.TOO. HAHAHA. .

TRUTH HURTS. @ 01/05/2011 at 11:13 pm

Always a presenter. Never an award winner. Everytime a see apicture of the sitcom actress I have the same thought. Thank God Brad dumped this fame odsessed media *****. Hideous.

@Jen Freak: lol you shouldn’t be talking about horses you know your star and horse history!

Jen doesn’t look like a horse, she looks like Fiona Shrek and sometimes she looks like a donkey.

she needs darker extensions @ 01/05/2011 at 11:32 pm

She has some extra long extensions in, same as she has in Wonderlust her new film she was just doing more reshoots for. She really needs some darker strands like her natural dark brown hair color framing her face, it would look better as she ages. Her face is kinda leathery looking, she still tans too much and she will soon be 42. She won’t be able to play the sweet love interest in rom coms much longer imo. She is as blah looking as she always is. But she is fighting ageing with as many weapons as all her $$$ can buy. LOL

No suspense in these tired awards, when she appeared first knew Sandler had won. She and he will be everywhere the next month pushing their new film, just as all actors do these days. That is part of what they get paid for.

some people seem to literally hate Jennifer,saying all these bad things about her and i really can’t understand why..i think she is one of the nicest actress in hollywood and has done nothing wrong to deserve that abuse.
She looks amazing in these photos,i think the more natural look and styling suits her best.

she needs darker extensions @ 01/05/2011 at 11:38 pm

@yep:

Actually Jen looks like her dogs which she says are the only things that give one unconditional love in her new Allure interview.

Dogs, not family, not friends, not any people whatsoever, but DOGS!!!!!

I guess she really does sleep in Norman’s bed as she said she does in an interview.

She is not an ageing cat lady, she is a ageing DOG LADY, LOL.

Just the facts people.

@TRUTH HURTS.: living in the past aren’t we! brad and jen have been divorce what 6 years and still hating on the ex wife! why bother commenting at all? you continue to say the same thing over and over! you go on every thread putting people down – why? sport – a game! getting paid to hate so your star looks better. you act like chelsea handler is awful yet i saw your names hating on jennifer lopez’s children saying all kinds of mean things about children – your words have no power as all they do is hate and belittle other human beings. people you have never spoken a word too! you have hated so much that people are actually happy when your star doesn’t do as well instead of saying hey you make money and you have some failures. yet you still don’t see it or pretend not to – your desire for meanness is strong then your will for kindness or just no comments. you talk about a person’s physical appearance as if they have a choice of their looks at birth. when they try to better themselves you continue to make fun of instead of acknowledging the growth. as children you are taught to be kind to be nice not to make fun of people – now as an adult you have forgotten that you shouldn’t be unkind especially for no real reason. i think to myself why write this they enjoy being mean, playing games yet apart of me says they are people maybe they have just forgotten got too caught up and stop thinking about what they are saying surely they can’t believe it is really ok.

Honnestly for some reason I have never liked her even before Angie with Brad. I never understood why were so in to her….I dont find her pretty at all…she does look good physically for her age. She got nice hair & thats about it. Her movies suck & she should really look for new roles…I just dont like her & I dont believe that Angie stole Brad from her. I think he was long gone…..she couldnt keep him for whatever reason ( s) and he has found his match…simple is that. I still dont see why ppl think that she is pretty.

@she needs darker extensions: how many times do you change your name to hate? your comment shows how your mind works . have a nice night.

Dayum !!! You are totally right !
She looks like a dog : Afghan Hound breed dog !

jen looked amazing tonight! she did awesome. i am so looking forward to february with jen, adam, brooke and nicole!

@# Yep: you know my mother use to make fun of my uncle’s big feet and guess what she had a son with big feet. strange thing about karma – jen looks so beautiful! as a glow about her!

she needs darker extensions @ 01/05/2011 at 11:53 pm

@yep:

What did I say that was not true or my own opinion? She looks like blah to me, she is an semi attractive woman who is fighting ageing with all her $$$$ and who has not changed her look in 20+ years. Nothing special that any woman could not achieve with all her money.

As to the DOG unconditional love comment go read the new Allure she said it, not I. And she also said in an interview a couple of years ago that she crawls in and sleeps in Norman’s (one of her dogs) bed.

So where is the hate? I don’t think she is much of an actress, just mediocre, who lucked out in being part of an ensemble cast on an entremely successful lucrative tv show. Are you saying she is on the level of Tiny Fey, Amy Poehler, Carol Burnet, Lucille Ball, to mention some great women comedic actresses?

Is that is what you are sayin, then you need to get real!!!! You are delusional.

You gals sound like middle schoolers starting out puberty. Grow up and accept that woman is gorgeous. Even AOL admits she outstaged everyone at the PEOPLE’s Choice awards.

she needs darker extensions @ 01/06/2011 at 12:01 am

“Really, the most unconditional form of love that you can encounter is with a dog. They are excited the minute you come home”

Jen’s exact quote in the new Allure magazine. Her own words. Not mine whiner that I hate someone just because I don’t care for them, her own words. Not made up by some lying tabloid.

@she needs darker extensions: tina fey and amy poehler for sure! i am not delusional! your comments were to put down for the sake of putting down – the game thing and if you are honest you know that it is true it has nothing to do with people’s award show! i do think jen is a good actress and have been to all of her movies. i loved the switch, love happens, the bounty hunter, the break up, marley and me, the good girl, friends with money and.. her bomb movie to me was management – i can’t say otherwise. i don’t compare people like it seems you do. i take them for them! to me each person brings something special – unique. jen seems like a nice person and i like her style. i enjoy romantic comedies so i like her! i know she has flaws however we all do! to me she is pretty and has that california thing going.

she needs darker extensions @ 01/06/2011 at 12:05 am

@Greene:

AOL, LOL. Their staff just picks up what they find on the internet, everyone knows that.

She is far from gorgeous in my opinion. She is packaged well and should be with all her $$$$. Gorgeous is a term reserved for those who truly are. And Jen ain’t that.

Mila and Minka were gorgeous, for real.

jennifer is amazing! beautiful! full of life! gorgeous! awesome! beyond…. lol! looking forward to february…… JUST GO WITH IT!

Not a fan but most of you are too cruel.
I believe that babies shouldn’t comment here.

all John Mayer exes are there.Jen,MINKA KELLY,TAYLOR,KIM AND maybe Natalie Portman. did him to from what i heard .he should be the Presenter..hahahahahaaaaaaa!

she needs darker extensions @ 01/06/2011 at 12:29 am

@yep:

Well good for you to have your own opinion and and good for me to have mine. That is life. I have no way of knowing if a celeb I do not know is nice or not so I do not comment on that as you did. I do not enjoy her as an actress and I do not find her beautiful or gorgeous, just as I said well packaged due to lots of time and $$$ being spendt on her image. And I did not say she is old, just ageing like all live people do.

She is terrible in live appearnaces, I saw her on Oprah’s give away, on various other live appearances and she seems so nervous she appears almost drunk. Notice I did not say she was drunk, I said she is inarticulate in live venues.

I like the old classic rom coms as they were actually good with great actors. None of Jen’s rom coms or any of her films appeal to me cause she appears to be the same character in all her films. I’ve viewed snippets of them from time to time and she plays the same role over and over to me. Same hair, same mannerisms like twirling her hair, same flat tonal voice, same hairstyle. She talks of her acting coach of over 20 years, and why would a competent thespian need an acting coach for over 20 years? That speaks to me of someone unsure of their own ability who needs a crutch to lean on.

You sound very defensive of her and unable to accept that she is not to everyone’s liking. I am not perfect, you are not perfect, she is not perfect, and the truth is that no one is perfect.

@Ack:

I agree with you Ack; you are correct … and the sad thing is that you got 10 thumbs-down (as I no doubt will as well) … that just shows just how sick and deluded so many of these commenters are.

Maybe when you are 16, 42 seems ‘old’; but in real life; it is not!

No-one looks in the mirror and loves their wrinkles.

Anyone want to see a picture of what Jen looks like without hair coloring, makeup and a big cigarette hanging out of her mouth? Think wicked witch of the west and you’ll be on the right track. What a fraud she is.

she needs darker extensions @ 01/06/2011 at 12:40 am

@yep:

You need to go out to CA and see what a real CA girl looks like. An almost 42 year old person is not a girl, but a middle aged woman. And I think you mean LA/SoCa girls not all CALI “girls”. You really buy into the media shaped image don’t you? LOL

And in Allure she says her hometown is NYC, so Jen is an NYC “girl/woman” in her mind.

gtg

@she needs darker extensions: i said jen seems like she is nice! you are on the defensive – deflecting – however it is ok! i don’t have to win as you say each person has their own opinions. however i will always believe that being unkind for the sake of being unkind is cruel. sometimes we are wrong.

@she needs darker extensions: continue – i was talking about your other comments on the dog and etc…

@she needs darker extensions: the expression is california girl – they call christy brinkley – california girl blond hair, blue eyes! the stereo type. i realized that jen grew up in new york however she has most likely lived in california as long as she did growing up in new york. therefore the wording california girl – yes, i realize jen is in her 40s and looks amazing. thank you

Her real hair color is brown and so are her eyes. So fake

Is this an AWARD show or a WWE? She looks like a wrestler coming in the stage. I thought it was Sean Michael or the 123 KID. They have the same body and the way she walk, she walks like a man. Huvane acts more like a lady than her. Huvane and Jen should hook up. They are perfectly much. Huvane is the wife and Jen will be the husband. Sounds good right? Have you notice that when gays have a woman partner, the woman acts like a man. When gays pick a woman most likely the opposite of who they are. Jen, Huvane, you should hook up. I am sure you’re munching each other a few times already. I know Huvane, you like Brad more but I am sure Jen has this masculinity that you are looking for. If you too will hook up, you can assure that I will vote for you as favorite couple of the year. Maybe, this time you can surpass The JOLIE-PITT. Good Luck!

I do not understand he hate for this woman. She looks really good for her age. She looks about 34. She knows how to dress and her clothing is impeccable. She knows what looks good on her. Also her skin and hair are both beautiful. She doesn’t have to hide her arms or worry about her hair falling out. I do feel sorry for Angelina though. She looks so bad. Did anyone see the Star cover. She should get healthy for her kids and not drink a bottle of wine every night. Angelina could be beautiful again if she ate and lived healthy. Jen and Angelina or two very different types. They should not be compared to each other. Most men I have talked to choose Jen as the more vibrant person.

Sporting a Sheryl Crow look that looks ten times better on Sheryl Crow. Fail! Looks like she searching for PeePee Boy in that last shot. And my God! Is that Huvane again? I know he’s gay but why don’t they just get married, for God’s sake! He’s obviously single too cuz no partner would be okay with the amount of time he spends with Fugs. He’s her damn shadow! Fu cking glued at the hip all the time. How does this serve him anyhow? Promoting this bad actress? Color me baffled.

Jen is an attractive pretty woman but her outfit sucks!!!
What was she thinking???

And on a different note i hope she gives Adrian Broody a chance,
she has been manless for too long.

@Jan: Yeah! you are right. Jen and Angie are totally different. Jen is the “MAN” and Angie is a woman. And honey, you know that Star mag was lying about Angie. We both know that Jen is the one who likes to drink vodka every night with her BFF Chelsea. She said before that her favorite pass time is drinking wine and eating cheese. And how many times the media reported it too that she was drunk dialing her exes. And there were some tweets that Jen is drunk during this award show. Wow! Brad was right for saying Jen is PATHETIC.

Jennifer Aniston sucks..
And so do I

@truth is:

AAHAHAHA!
123 Kid, i remember that!! You had me choking with laughter

@Here she is…………….:
Smoker’s voice..sounds like my Aunt Edna

BEAUTIFUL & SEXY!!

she looks just like an AFGHAN DOG. haha her long horse face and that sloppy hair

I think Jen is hot! And I’m only 14.

# LittleFocker @ 01/06/2011 at 5:11 am

if you’re a girl don’t go to Cabio with your idole ! Stay away from her friend joe Francis and her drug dealer !
Stay away from the cougar kid !

Mary from Russia @ 01/06/2011 at 5:34 am

What a pleasure to see Jennifer after all these tasteless celebs. She looks amasing.

Class Act Jen @ 01/06/2011 at 6:17 am

What a class act! Not a single woman in hollywood can ever dress so perfect for the occassion like Jennifer can! She wears black a heck of a lot better then Jolie!
she looks FASNTASTIC for 41! the haters on here are so full of BS it’s not funny. Your ange should gain 15 pds before talking! she’s a skeleton for heavens sake!
Jennifer you look just beautiful! If only this Greek Goddess would hook up with John Stamos, who is a hunk and Greek, I think she’d be happy. Go Jen! And you don’t see her having that NEED to be ABROAD , she loves the USA!!!!!!!!!

look at all that delicious gold!! what a beauty!!!!! she should share a tiny bit with me :D

Jennifer looks lovely in these pictures. I just wish that she would have brought Courteney Cox along with her =(

@truth is: The more professional TRUTH is …Dr. Drew , “Regarding Brad and Angelina, he said: “Just add up a couple things. There’s no such thing as ‘I was a heroin addict,’” he says, referring to Angelina. “That doesn’t exist in nature. Something is going on with [her] addiction. Or she’s in recovery. And I don’t see any evidence that’s the case. So we’ve got one person who’s a heroin addict. Which is a chronic lifelong condition, period.”

Vodka, wine, alcohol is nothing in front of this Truth…

#Class Act Aniston @ 01/06/2011 at 6:49 am

She is not !
She is a drug pot addict. she told it and was even drugged when she was in front of Clinton. Why do you think she often goes to Cabo, to get her fix discreetly !
She is Also a boozer and a male hormones addict ! .And she likes to go on the n*de on magazines with men half her age just to promote a kiddie movie !
No class for Mayer’s sloppy ends and Joe Francis’s close friend.

OMG. Did any of you see the Gawker site? Aniston’s speech was completely SLURRED at the awards, she couldn’t even speak normally. She sounded either very drunk or stoned. Something was totally OFF. Add http://

tv.gawker.com/5726270/what-was-up-with-jennifer-aniston-at-the-peoples-choice-awards

@truth is: living in the past. jennifer looks beautiful, she is talented and is loved!

@Yep: that’s right jolie’s fans use my name! lol! as you change your name thousands of time to hate! however i still wish you only happiness! I was created in the image of God so personally i know that i am special, jen is special and so are you! continue your game.

@besane: i saw the show and re watched when jennifer came out to the end – she was fine! unreal what people will attempt to do to another human being. jennifer was beautiful and did a great job of introducing adam as the winner! go to some site of tv.com – they are showing and being real!

Nice cleavage and make-up but the pants make her look short and stumpy IMO. This outfit is too 90′s for my taste and there’s too much blond hair on the face going on.
The thing with JA is that when I look at each feature individually they kinda look fine but the overall appearance often looks overthought and overdone like a rich middle-aged seaside town woman.

@Lisa: Jealous much, *****?

Jen’s body is very much in shape. And I think she looks good in black. But it seems as if she overthought this outfit too much. The pants were too tight and the necklace a bit much. She tries to stay true to herself which is a good thing, but sometimes I wish she would try something new. And I also hope her and Adrien Brody make a run of it. He seems out of the norm for her, and could expand her horizons.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/06/2011 at 11:03 am

Jan @ 01/06/2011 at 1:33 am

You are 100% right. Jen and Angie are totally different.

Angie is beautiful inside and out. Very intelligent, caring, not shallow, not insecure, an eloquent speaker, respect her man and let him be who he is instead of trying to change him.

MANiston looks like a man. Speaks like she is in 3rd grade. Shallow and high maintenance. She thinks a man is like a dog that she can train. No wonder they all left her because she wouldn’t let them be themselves. Also, I think you got confuse when you said Jen looks good for a 41 year old. Her body might look good for a 41 year old but there are many other women who have great body too if not better. Plus they had children. For example, Heidi Klum, Halle Berry, Gwenth Paltrow, Gwen Steffan and Angie too. Angie has a great body for a woman who had 3 kids. Angie could get a toner body IF SHE WANTS to but Angie has much more important things to worry about then her body.

As for Jen’s face, honey you need glasses. Her skin is rough & leathery. She has these two creases (see pic 7 & 8) on her forehead and wrinkles under her eyes. Thank god for great foundation make-up and photo retouched. Without it, your Jen Jen looks like this.

In this untouched pic, you can see the deep creases on her forehead and the deep joker jawline she has. Jen Jen better stop sun bathing. So, as you can see MANiston might have a great body than most 41 year old but not the face.

As for intelligence, she does know a lot about yoga, tanning, flipping her hair, & how to train a man to leave her.

she has a plastic face!she had a boob job,it’s so evident!

Most 40 year old-ish celebs WITH KIDS have great bodies nowadays, you mentioned Heidi Klum, Halle Berry, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gwen Stefani and Angelina Jolie, there’s also Bridget Moynahan, Kate Beckinsale, Vanessa Marcil, Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts, all the 90′s supermodels, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Diane Lane, Marcia Cross, Mariska Hargitay, Julianne Moore, Courtney Cox, Demi Moore, Kim Basinger, even Helen Mirren, and I could go on and on.
JA doesn’t even have kids and she has unlimited resources to look great so in my book looking fit is the least she could do. It’s as if her good body strikes people most because it contrasts with her unfortunate face and meh career.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/06/2011 at 11:53 am

#97 @ 01/06/2011 at 11:35 am

ITAWU on the 2nd part. I only named a few because the list was too long.

Jennifer is more beautiful than you haters will ever be.

@yep:
Anyone who couldn’t tell Aniston’s SLURRED speech at the award yesterday, is in denial. But then all Aniston fans are in denial to how shallow, selfish and totally irrelevant this woman is, and coat-tailing and capitalizing on the fact that she got dumped by a super star.

“Jennifer is more beautiful than you haters will ever be”
. I know… But here’s something weird … this is the only site where people hate a lot to jennifer. thank god they are not many, because the world could be really sad with so much hate. It is also true that this is the only place where Angelina has so much support ..Weird, because shes a great woman too. I like them both (jen and angie)
neither are the best actresses … one is typecast in romantic movies and other in action films, Them both rarely were in dramatic movies. And Jennifer or Angelina, no matter what tomorrow they will do..one will be remembered as a star of romantic movies (jen) and the other as a star of action movies (angelina) But both are beautiful and great women.

Why does she Slurr her speech? Does she have a speech impediment?

she is a very nice person . I apologize to the majority of people here who think different. But this is my opinion.

@dd:
Sounded like Vodka or/and Weed.

@truth is: So your doctor truth doesn’t know anything about a heroin addict. If someone who is addicted to drugs specially heroin don’t have the ability to focus on his/her life. And even alcohol can do that too. That is why they end up dead or in mental hospital. As for Angie, at the age of 35 she accomplished everything, from being a mother, a partner to Brad, UN Ambassador, pilot, and now being a producer, director and writer at the same time. There is no way an addict can achieved those things. Okay, lets compare Angie and Jen, who have more achievements during their last 6 years period. Most people know who is the loser, the one who is stuck in 1998, the one who is so dumb, got dumped many times, kicked it to the curb, guys call her a SPORT F*CK and a NO-BRAINER ONE JENNIFER ANISTON. Probably, that Doctor is Jen’s new therapist. Good luck to his/her new client, Jen.

@Class Act Jen: and John Stamos would want her why ? Nobody else does . They know something that you obviously don’t .And since HW knows much much more about the actors and actresses than we , the viewers do , then I will conclude that JA is undesirable .

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/06/2011 at 1:48 pm

Celeste @ 01/06/2011 at 12:38 pm

AMH is not dramatic.
Changeling is not dramatic.
Alexander is not dramatic.
Beyond Borders is not dramatic
The Good Sheperd is not dramatic
Girl Interrupted is not dramatic

How about animation. Shark Tales, KFP 1 & 2. Beowulf.

Jen, YOU’RE THE NO-BRAINER ONE either you’re the interviewer, interviewee or just reading the teleprompter you still cannot get it. Gee Jen, how old are you? how long you’ve been in this business? See, that’s what vodka will get you. It will empty your head. Anyway, vodka or no vodka your brain has already been proven it’s empty.

To “truth is” 40 is only old when you’re 12. I guess that’s YOUR age.

bridgetonowhere @ 01/06/2011 at 2:50 pm

Jen looks fantastic as any one with half an eye or brain can recognize. Haters are wrong to think they elevate Jolie by belittling a lovely person like Jennifer.

Here she is……………. @
thank you for the video, Jen is, again, very beautiful, naturally beautiful, without too much makeup, and what body, my god, I can not wait to see how she is dressed, January 16

I still don’t get the personal hate toward her. She has never done anything to any of you. If you do it because your a Angie fan she would tell you to stop hating on Jen. Isn’t her thing being a humanatrian. Hate or pettiness is not involved in her life. If the people on this site were more like Angie and Jen their would be no meanness. Or hate.

Even Jenifer Aniston appear anywhere. She still look ugly and plastic. Her face is long like horse face, her chin is so ugly. If I ugly like her. I will hide my face and never appear any where

She look ugly with those fugly wig. Ugly face, ugly hair like a frame stuck on her face

Do you know Jenifer Aniston is a plastic women now. Her face smooth with botox. Her boobs bigger with macrolan injected. Her nose smaller with rhinoplasties. She is 100% plastic

humblepie @ 01/06/2011 at 4:00 pm

Bebe, I suspect you are definitely more ugly than Aniston on the outside AND on the inside. It’s obvious she isn’t ugly no matter how many times you deny it. What is the purpose of your hate? Do you feel obliged to hate her because Jolie has contributed some money to some people you know or care about? You should realize that if you truly want Jolie to be loved by all, you must stop the campaign of trying to humiliate Jennifer. It just continues to make people dislike Jolie.

No man want her except man digger

Plastic Jen look sexy with fake boobs, fake is fake can’t think it’s sexy

She look ugly like a *****

Tammy, you sound sexist from the dark ages. Is your only reason for living a man in your life? Can’t you stand on your own two feet and look after yourself without depending on a man? You are pathetic. The truth is that Aniston doesn’t want any of the men she has been seeing for far. When you marry a betrayer and jerk like Brad you really have to be careful the second time around.

Jen looking good because she is plastic women fake from head to toes. Her caree is going down to the hill and flop flop flop

She need to cut off her hair. It’s not fit her no more. She is old middle-aged women. She need her hair short. Also she needs to wear dignity clothes without showing too much legs and boobs or arms. Just showing a little bit.

I get nightmare to see Jenifer Aniston face on every magazines. Please please Enough!

She look weird with masculin smile. Just like half women and half man. Eww…

She look like a man with well-built muscle and her face with masculin smile. She look like athelete man

She was born with dark hair and she look good wih that. Why she changed to bright blonde? It’s make her face look weird. Greek is Greek. Why she tried to ignore her root?

she looks stunning!

tammy @
you must, be confused, with angelina, right?, look good, Jen is natural, except the nose, it has been retouched, but she did, never hidden.,
the haters, you are also wrong, and mad that your idol.

ya estan aqui todas las z-o-rra-s a restregarse en el barro insuLtando a toda una señora como es DOÑA JENNIFER ANISTON.
Venga ratas soltad vuestro veneno ,deshogaros y por favor MARCHAROS DE AQUI.

TAMMY,BOO,QUE HACEIS AQUI ??? IROS A LA MIER….

StuckBeing20! @ 01/06/2011 at 6:52 pm

she the highest maintenance trying hard to get “the natural” look. amen.

haters ,go to see the tourist ,skeletina needs you …because TT is a flop…

from shilou.. @ 01/06/2011 at 7:14 pm

my mom needs rehab ,,,omg …and who is the blonde girl ??? she looks more beautiful than my mather…
shilou.

naturegirl @ 01/06/2011 at 7:35 pm

Her age is showing, like her friend handler she is beginning to act and talk like an old boozer.

YES! THE ANSWER IS YES SHE WAS DRUNK AT THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD, IT THE ONLY WAY THE LOSER CAN FACE PEOPLE, WITH HER LOSER LIFE, DEAD CAREER, AND FAILED PERFUME.

jennifer was awesome at the people’s choice awards! love the outfit and the gold necklace was amazing! she did amazing! i am looking forward to seeing just go with it! jen continues to move forward! she has such a humble spirit that is so unusual in this day in time. i wish her only the best!

I love her healthy fresh look,Jen is hotter than ever.

I love her healthy fresh look,Jen is hotter than ever.

Still just being Rachel. Rachel hair, rachel mannerism, rachel, rachel, rachel….she will forever be rachel green of friends.

@Lisa:
Ooooooh!! Jealousy, thy name is Lisa!! You just PRAY you’ll look that good at that age…

She was drunk. Definitely. All bottles of her perfume have been sent back to her, so she probably drank all that in combination with vodka.

She looks lovely! And whoever thinks not….
When was the last time you saw yourself in the mirror?

@ron: isn’t it wonderful to create a character that everyone will always remember. it has to be very rewarding! great actress! rachel!

she was drunk???

@marlene:

Most 29 year olds would die to look half as good as Jennifer Aniston. She has a great figure, beautiful hair, and she is a……

TALENTED COMEDIENNE!!!!

and I rather admire her independence.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/07/2011 at 12:31 pm

laruj @ 01/07/2011 at 11:23 am

GMAFB!! Her body is not something she was born with. If it was, I agree. You do realize that anyone can achieve MANiston’s body if she wants too, right? With delication and a well balanced diet anyone can achieve that body or better.

I’ll bet you most 29 year old wouldn’t want the wrinkles, big pores, & rough skin on her face.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 01/07/2011 at 12:37 pm

from shilou.. @ 01/06/2011 at 7:14 pm -6

my mom needs to make another baby with my dad ,,,omg …and who is the blonde man??? he looks more beautiful than my dog Jaquac…
shilou.

Jennifer Aniston is a no-brainer one. How many times she has been presenting an award like this but she still cannot deliver it right. It just shows how dumb she is period. Like some of the actors who work with her, they said she is the one who always forgets her line that’s including Adam Sandler. Jen has a problem in delivering the line that she suppose to deliver.Maybe, this is the reason why she never work with the big names directors because those directors want an actors/actresses that can deliver their lines right away. Big names directors doesn’t want to hire an actor who had an acting coach in tow. Jen will always get stuck working with unknown directors. And speaking of

And speaking of being independent, Jen is not. Jen will always be dependent on her PR Huvane either personal or work related issues.

the french guy @ 01/07/2011 at 2:04 pm

Come on guys why be so nasty with a beautiful woman for 41 more and she was nominated and I think you have no reason to judge by his clothes Raport was because his pants as his legs and pretty high and pretty Sexy So before you judge please look in a mirror because my friends I think if you come across Jen someday you’ll definitely want to take a picture with her so think before you talk about a great woman and I know a lot about women I think half the people who write about Jen are dirt ugly.
Jennifer and I forgot if by chance you read these awful comments that you said … how can I say? oh people just ugly, jealous of someone who has just successful in life!

Oh. Hey.
Here is a song dedication, in honor of Jennifer
who is, imo, behind the Adrien Brody plant and then deny gossip!

“LIAR” Original 1970 version)
by Three Dog Night

at http://www.youtube.com
******************
The guitars will slay you!!!

GG on 1/17/11 @ 01/07/2011 at 4:49 pm

She ‘ll be a presenter at the Golden Globes I hear!

to marlene @ 01/07/2011 at 6:58 pm

y ati que te importa …la skeletina va drogada a las premieres ,no???
desde luego monta cada numerito ,no te creas tu que el pig esta asu lado por amor ,no,esta para sujetarla.

black pants and black singlet combo, the white bolero cardingan must be in the bag – lol – try to get your own style instead being a copy cat –
ellie and yep: awaiting for your rude replies -

@Fan: lol! not rude i leave that to you guys! hope you have a wonderful weekend.

i guess the old saying is true the best revenge is to live well. jennifer is doing great and i am so happy for her!

@yep:
Hi yep, thanks for the sooo prompt reply – i know you can deliver (just testing the water whether you are still up to the job)

geee – dont think thought, its so easy being bait

Still waiting for ellie

bet has “reinvented” herself – i can only rely on you and ellie and “others”

Jen looks great!

thefrenchguys @ 01/08/2011 at 4:32 am

@bebe:

OMG you’re described yourself do not forsake your ugly on Jen and leave your comments in hand, we need not you think that you describe you will receive a prize People’s Choice award you make me the trouble of my dude

I’ll marry her in a sec!

Clairedelune @ 01/08/2011 at 11:20 am

no comment on 41 years old trying so hard to keep a 27 years old body and face….more power to her…. but look at that chin, neck, nose… she is not aging gracefully. not sexy. she maybe should move to france (again, angelina is ahead of the curve becuz she is there already!!!!) to learn a thing or two with the French women. the way this lady is showing off says nothing but “I am insecure, I am uptight, I am no fun, I am shallow and I am one-dimensional” Guess what? SHE IS!!!!

Clairedelune, you must be VERY VERY old and in need of glasses as anyone can clearly see Jennifer Aniston looks gorgeous!

very square,boxy looking.no curves at all except the thick thighs.

Was high as a kite bwahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

I spend my days on the computer defending Jennifer Anuston on blogs because I’m a loser and have no social life.

Haha, she looks like a little midget wrestler making his enterance to the stage!!

tu te pasas el dia babeando con los brangelinos y sus churumbeles porque tu maravillosa vida debe de dar asco ,anda vete a barrerle la choza a tu familia…

had to write a positive comment before my date! jen looking forward to date night with you and adam in february! hey who ever is using my name thanks more comments for jen! see you guys later! (you can tell by the style of writing – me positive!)

Stuck@20!! @ 01/08/2011 at 11:13 pm

Hey Jenny your mouth seems sooo tired su*king all those di*ks and cu*ts in HWood while you did the PeoplesC(PAID)Choice Awards!!!

@from shilou..:

from shilou.. @ 01/06/2011 at 7:14 pm -10

shilou.”

THIS, is PROOF that loonifers are so low, dispicable and disgusting and will stoop to ANY lows to attack Angelina and to keep the triangle going. Loonifers are disgusting scum who are RESPONSIBLE for Aniston being hated.
What you need to realise, is that this uprising of Angelina fans is the RESULT of 6 SIX years of torment, harassment, and ugly abuse thrown at Brangelina from ANISTON fans, who now, can’t take their OWN medicine back. If your mob hadn’t started this vendetta against a woman who has done no harm to ANYONE, all on the basis of a trashloid created HOAX of an ‘affair’ that so many were fooled into believing actually happened and thus rushed, foaming at the mouths, to defend Aniston’s honour – Aniston would not be attacked now, in retaliation. After 6 (SIX) long years of seeing a good woman, who has never hurt a flea, attacked for NOTHING, for NO reason at all, and you WONDER WHY people are getting fed up, and FIGHTING *BACK*???
If your side hadn’t blindly believed the HOAX, and slandered Angelina, her children, her mother, her family,wished her children died horrible deaths, AND tried to kill an unborn child; none of us would care one way or the other about Aniston. Some of us feel PASSIONATELY about INJUSTICE and seeing a good woman who has hurt nought a flea, defamed, attacked, witch-hunted and in one circumstance, her and her fetus PHYSICALLY ATTACKED. If ‘Team Aniston’ didn’t come into existence, there would be no insults heaped on Aniston. You can only kick the victim and the helpless for so long; before bystanders take a stand for goodness and decency and STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK. Aniston’s fans on here who attack Angelina and go into Angelina’s threads and attack her are only causing Aniston to be more disliked.

This is a hateful society. I prefer Jennifer to Jolie but I don’t hate Jolie. I shouldn’t be insulted for making a positive comment about Jen. I speak from the heart when I say she is lovely to look at and there is something about her that I find very appealing.

@Sami: sad most likely a jolie fan writing to make more hate for jennifer – like you guys taking my name and making unkind remarks for the sake of it. anyway have a wonderful week! jen see you at the movies!

If anyone has ever read my posts against Jennifer, you can probably surmise that I don’t like her much. This post is about Angie and the deluded moron Sami who believes that Angie is truly a saint and that her poop doesn’t stink. If she is someone that you look-up to then you have some pretty low standards . Every child Phsyc. Dr. believes that she is a poor mother and role model to her children. Children need a schedule and routine, the same one every day in order for them to develop properly from birth to the age of 11. Thinking that her kids are children of the world(Her words not mine). is about as deluded as it gets. Most of all I’m sick of people writing on this blog that posing an opinion good or bad its wrong,or mean. BS… it’s fun. If your idols are reading this crap right now then maybe you should revaluate your choices in Movie Stars.

Oh Ya. back to Jen . The facts are she slept her way to the top in Hollywood, a fact that can’t be challenged . Another morally bankrupt person that people seem to mindlessly follow. ***** and giggles all round. TTFN.

jealously, is when a person is looking impecable, but anyway, someone finds a glitch to say she’s ugly. haha, fake tan? she lives in the beach! botox? these stupid person don’t know what’s is or what it does, Jennifer looks beautifull, whatever stupid haters say ‘-’

Always stunning Jennifer and always will be…

Always stunning Jennifer and always will be…

She looks like a man.

Most pathetic woman in show business

Why the insults? No need to hate. Love you Jen.

Why the insults? No need to hate. Love you Jen.

@Courtney: have a happy day.

BrooklynDekker @ 01/15/2011 at 1:25 am

ret@rded middle aged woman

beautiful! just beautiful!

brad pitt @ 01/15/2011 at 5:43 pm

A middle aged loser

This girl worked with Jennifer on Wanderlust and talks about her being super awesome on her twitter!! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4188823/

the next big star….

Ellie’ and yep- no Jennifer the boss?, didnt get an invite or the boss turned it down lol

You people are so mean! OMG! Old? Since when being FORTY MEANS YOU’RE OLD? I am absolutely sure she looks better than ANY of you here will look in our forties. I think shes gorgeous. And she IS talented, she was a really good Rachel, she just needs to start choosing some better roles. I never understood why people in JJ hate her so much.

Surgote Mother @ 01/18/2011 at 1:31 am

Jan will probably be a surograte mother like Nicole Kidman. I;m sure they talked about it while they fliming. John Mayer may be the father,

schoolmarm @ 01/18/2011 at 9:38 am

RE: Lucy @196

Age 41 is definitely not old for most purposes. But it is well past
the expiration date to appear in romcoms as a 25 to 35 year
old woman.

You think Jennifer should choose better roles. What evidence
is there that any producer or director would offer her a better
role?

Jennifer is as she always is absolutely gorgeous, I adore this woman.

Her hair length changes from week to the next. Conclusion : she wears a lot of hair extensions.