Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: People's Choice Awards 2011!

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: People's Choice Awards 2011!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart sit side by side at the People’s Choice Awards 2011 on Wednesday (January 5) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The Twilight co-stars were joined by Taylor Lautner in the audience.

Kristen, in Reem Acra, picked up the award for Favorite Movie Actress, beating out Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, and Katherine Heigl for the honor.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse also won the award for Favorite Movie, topping Alice in Wonderland, Inception, Iron Man 2, and Toy Story 3!

FYI: Kristen is also wearing Jimmy Choo‘s Vita platform sandal, while Taylor suited up in Dolce & Gabbana. Rob was wearing a Dries Van Noten jacket.

10+ pictures of the Twilight trio at the People’s Choice Awards…

robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 01
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 02
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 03
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 04
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 05
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 06
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 07
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 08
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 09
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 10
robert pattinson kristen stewart pcas 11

Credit: Charley Gallay, Frazer Harrison, Kevin Winter, Lester Cohen; Photos: Getty, WireImage
Posted to: 2011 People's Choice Awards, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Twilight

selenaluna @ 01/05/2011 at 11:34 pm

she is so cute and adorable but totally beautiful and hot at the same time :]

jackbradleyjennings @ 01/05/2011 at 11:34 pm

wow, she’s stunning. those legs…

This is the most beautiful i have ever seen her. She was glowing. The longer brown hair does wonders for her.

BARF! Why does she insist on wearing dresses where you can see up her crotch! It’s gross!

She is cute but definitely needs a tan. She looks too pale….But I think she is sweet & cute…very charming.

HOLY LEGS!!! seriously, looks like these three were the only ones that lightened up the PCAs

Kristen looks so gorgeous. Love Rob and Taylor.

wow, good for her! but still kinda surprised because i thought that angelina or maybe julia will be winning the award

SHE is ONE of a kind SO BEAUTIFUL WAY to go Kristen.

She always seems so awkward but it’s kinda cute.

SHE DID NOT DESERVE TO WIN SERIOUSLY. With actresses like Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts – I mean c’mon! What’s up with the world – seems like PCA is all about 12 year olds spamming votes for who they love 24/7.

what has this world come to? SHE won!? Twilight needs to gtfo, or better yet: the fangirls need to go. Twilight does not deserve all the hype it gets, and not so many people would hate it if those annoying girls didn’t make such a huge deal. I voted for Angelina Jolie because she’s a real actress with talent.

wow, kristen looks so beautiful with her new hair. And NO to the tanning suggestion, god, I’d hate to see her oompa loompa orange! I want her legs.

sorry about my previous comment. I’m really just mad that Twilight beat Inception when everyone knows it was highway robbery

it’s the people’s choice awards, not the oscars. everyone needs to get their effing panties out of a bunch and shut up.

Kristen looks like a barbie doll but acts like a tough girl. That’s HOT.

at least johnny beats the vampire LOL xd real talent always win

Didn’t they say 175 million votes were cast? They take international votes so the world has spoken, people!!

the buzz surrounding these annoying FREAKS has subsided into the abyss of turds. thank goodness for that!

Fake couple!!! Their relationship is just publicity for Twilight.

pshhh ******* be hating. YOU CAN HATE ALL YOU WANT. But in the end of the day it aint doing you no good. so good luck on that! LOL this is PEOPLE’S choice award her fans love her and they voted for her DEAL WITH IT! she’s a good actress stop judging her only in twilight you idiots. she’s great in the runaways and WTTR and she’s alright in twilight but what do you expect from her? she’s playing bella haven’t u idiots read the book? BELLA HAS NO PERSONALLY. but kristen sure as hell does. stop being major bullies! kristen is beautiful and talented. Just because you don’t agree doesn’t mean millions of other ppl don’t. TWILIGHT is HUGE and haters hate that. guess you all won’t ever change. once twilight is over kristen will be seen more than just bella i promise you that. already many critics see her more than bella read the reviews for runaways and WTTR. critics LOVE her and fans do too. so hate all you want. (:

Bitter people need to get out of the post and get a life!

*i meant PERSONALITY

beautiful young people! congrats!

KRISTEN THE BEST ACTRES

How ugly does Rob look like, huh? Give him some “Twilight” makeup when he’s out on these award shows, please!

You don’t need to apologize, Anna. Just don’t visit a Twilight post next time and spew your hate. The world doesn’t need to know what you think about Twilight or it’s actors. Just ignore and move on to the next post.

THIS Awards show has just become a PR way to promote your next crap movie..

Sorry Kristen and Rob have not proven themselves beyond the Twilight films. It will be interesting to see what they do outside those characters. Their other films have not done well at the BO..

Kristen looked like she wanted to be anywhere else besides there. The true measure of there longevity will be how they do outside the Tween film obsession. And when they are not a couple how will the audience react. That is the scary part. Career wise if they are dating it was the biggest mistake they could have made. The fans are too obsessed with who they think these people are. They are not the characters in the book.

But little girls don’t understand that.

I was wondering what all of you thought of Kristen and Rob, it didn’t appear that they were together. It appeared as if Taylor was caught in the middle of a fight between the two. They didn’t look like a couple.

Kristen has to hug Taylor to confuse the fans. The movie is about a love triangle where the girl couldn’t choose between two guys. If she is hanging off Rob all the time, it might make the movie chemistry between Kristen and Taylor look forced.

absolutely frigging FLAWLESS. just so stunning. she is so perfect.

come on, i don´t understand

Kristen Stewart should banned from ever speaking in public. That women is so utterly awkward, you literally cringe all throughout her acceptance speeches. I love Twilight and I love Edward and Bella, but no. Kristen Stewart + talking=FAIL. It’s like she trips over her own words.

***Kristen Stewart should be banned from ever speaking in public. That women is so utterly awkward, you literally cringe all throughout her acceptance speeches. I love Twilight and I love Edward and Bella, but no. Kristen Stewart + talking=FAIL. It’s like she trips over her own words.

@Selena: I totally agree with you.

Yay! Mwah, mwah, mwah,mwah…!! I’m so glad for these two angels, my favourite people on planet Earth!!!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 01/06/2011 at 2:02 am

@CD: because she’s trying to distract people from her lack of looks and talent.

Did you guys noticed how rob wanted to hold her hand when they went to accept the award? because I did! Omg! He’s so cute!

She looks gorgeous, those legs are amazing!

Cam on dance dance dance dont sitting more

Kristen looks amazing! Love Robsten.

She’s seriously getting more beautiful every time I see her! She and Rob looks fab!

blizzarel @ 01/06/2011 at 3:58 am

They both look hot and adorable…congrats..and GO TWILIGHT!!!!!

Go Kristen….U deserved to win..so hard to find a young actress these days that will stay true to herself after all that fame and money….Yes she might look awkward sometimes, thats because she’s nervous….imagine you on her shoes, where papz follows you everywhere you go and watching ur every move waiting for you to do or say something stupid….if you people dont know how it feels to be in her shoes then STOP JUDGING!!!!!

@JustMe: He’s not ugly! He just looked very, very tired. When people see him in person, they almost always comment on how beautiful he is.

kristen has one of the most gorgeous legs i ever seen!

wow !
Kstew look it’s so BEAUTIFUL !!
ofcourse ..
Rob look it’s so HANDSOME !! >,<

kristen intentionally avoided doing big block buster movies, that’s why they are called Independent films. She got fantastic reviews by the industry & critics. Indie movies aren’t meant to make millions & millions of dollars. You would know that if you knew anything other than how to down someone.

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/01/05/kristen-stewart-favorite-movie-actress-at-peoples-choice/#ixzz1AFWHVO3w

BRAVO Kris!! you look gorgeoussssssssssssssssssssss!!!
Haters to the left!!
it’s the PEOPLE’s choiceee!!!
she was an establishes actress befoooore twilight,and god,she did weeeel in Welcome to the raileys and the runaways!!! she is doing other films besides twilight..now she did On the road,another great movie that will be!

Nice legs, KStew.

Kristen’s entire body language last night was so NOT aboyt ROb! “No touchy! Get your hands off me! Can’t wait to get out of here and get some sopace from yo!” Seemed rather bitchy towards Rob. Guess the romance is over!

gorgeous as always!

PCA – a pulse of what to invest in, ain’t it grand? No art, just fame is what sells.

@anna:

Dude….maybe Kstew is not the be best actress but Angelina either. Angelina is probably good in 1 of her 10 movies. Let’s be honest…the leading actress category did not have much to pick. Aniston sucks, Katherine sucks too…so we are left with kstew and jolie. Kstew had the votes because she is “in” now and in a weird way she is talented. Now….Depp deserves the award….he is an amazing actor. However don’t **** on Rpatz because he is following the steps of Depp. Just because he doing the twilight movies now does not make him a bad actor. Depp started doing stupid movies and tv show before becoming who he is today, Stop hating on twilight fans….they are young and have the right to enjoy what they want. And those who are older fans…have the right too…makes sure escape from reality for a minute or two. I’m sure you were young once and obessed at one point too….

nothing FAKE about rob and kris,hes loved her for years.sweet but the legs need a new shape up.she looks goregeousssss.

From Paris with Love @ 01/06/2011 at 9:29 am

She’s gorgeous. Love her naturally slim body.

as always people saying how beautiful kristen and rob are, but of course those “#1″ fans are the first ones that will turn the back on those tards when this twilight thing is over, cuz honestly? i like twilight because of the story not because of robert or kristen, like the 75% of the people do, those people are like mosquitos, they suck your blood until they’re full and then fly to another to do the same crap, robert is not hot, movies and people are selling him like he’s hot and of course your weak minds get convinced easily. what happend to the “hottie zac efron”? of course he was hot when HSM was on, topping all the male hottie lists, but now that is finished he’s nowhere to be seen with just a few exceptions, i honestly hate when people get fakely obsessed with someone or something and as soon as that **** is over you dumb it like a piece of trash, no offence but they are not talented at all, they look like common people to me nothing special, prove that any idiot can be famous and be hot….

first time I saw kristen well dressed… but rob honey, that jacket??? still love you though!!! :) youre face is so beautiful that makes you forgetting about all the rest!!!

@wib976: probably it was just because she doesn’t want any other rumours or things like ‘oh my god, he’s touching her, it means they’re going to get merry and have 5 kids’, and stupid 13- years -old comments… i wish they had broken up but unfortunately rob is clearly into her, for some strange reasons. when this vampire thing will be over, the’ll break up for sure….

Yuck yuck and more yuck her slouchiness is disgusting

Kristen has got some sexy legs!

why is robert pattinson’s hair so DARK!!!!! his character edward is supposed to have bronze hair; does this look bronze to you?!?!? i dont think so!!!!!!!!

crazy fans @ 01/06/2011 at 12:08 pm

@jj:
so is he supposed to wear his fake vampire teeth in real life as well?

KStew kinda reminds me of Ashley Greene here.
Love her, she’s a cutie!

i think she looked great and she was laughing so much…something you hardley ever see…i thought it was beautiful to see…i’m really glad she won..i don’t angie or julie…they way rob watched her when she won was also beautiful…i have never seen her glow the way she was..it really surprised me…congrat to kristen and te twilght cast for the hard work…

hahah, quando eles ganham melhor filme, o Rob tenta pegar na mão da Kristen e ela nem aí. Ah, fala sério Kristen, adoro Robsten, mas já ta ficando ridículo algumas atitutes…

TwilightHater4Life @ 01/06/2011 at 2:03 pm

Best movie of the year in my opinion was Inception, not stupid Twilight, and I think that Angelina deserved this award more than this cheap *****. She’s ugly, talentless just like all the ass licking ******** in the Twilight films. Stupid little teen whores voted for this movie and this *****, just because they don’t have a life.

Taylor N. @ 01/06/2011 at 2:20 pm

Taylor is fond of his designer suits isn’t he!

Kristen is the worst actress ever.
She doesn’t deserve any awards, but it’s people choice, so that means those fan girls (who don’t have a job) can vote all day for her to win.
The day she wins an Oscar, is when hell will freeze over.
I hope these two go away after Twilight ends.

@ann:

yep ONE of the most gorgeous legs, the left one is ugly lol.

What a total joke. Twilight is a stupid movie.

omg kristen looks so pretty i think that is is so cute how nervouse she gets when she is on stage . so i know where she is comming from with it. omg robert looked do hot and taylor looked good

ROB IS UGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLy!!!!!!!!! KRISTEN SHOULD MOVE ON WITH ANOHTER ACTOR WHO IS HOT, BETTER AND SMART THAN THIS MORON

I just adore these two, but time is passing…it’s time for them to get past the ‘It’s all about me’ thing and show us what they are really made of.

Chelsea, I wholeheartedly agree. I can’t wait until the “Twilight” madness goes away & the lousy actors attached to these hideous movies. Yes, once the last “Twilight” film is release, all these actors will be an afterthought.

I think these three just love to mess with the media. If you watch or watched the awards you might know what I mean.

@Mary:

If that’s the case Mary it’s a bit sad. I know Kristen and Rob would get hounded non stop if they went public (I dont think they offcialy have yet?). But perhaps if they were mature about it and said yes this is what it is, maybe the fuss wouldn’t be so big?

For example Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgård. They play characters in a love triangle in True Blood, but they don’t play games with the media or fans, Anna and Stephen are now married and Anna and Alex still have amazing chemistry on the show.
People should be able to separate reality from fantasy.

@Mashly: she’s bound by contract to be pale. she’s a vampire :)

She is so ugly and he is so handsome. She always has that smirk on her face. She has no class. Come on Rob, move on to a prettier and smarter American Girl please!

they are very beautiful. kristen ist so girly with this style, no more punk :-)

Don’t forget she also won for The Runaways, not just for the saga. And she highly deserved that.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 01/07/2011 at 6:41 am

They both are cute kids, but actors, come on! I think they are both very intelligent and very strong charakters.
I would love to see them do some real acting, I just don’t know if they have the potential to do it. I honestly think Robert has more of a potential as a musician than as an actor. And Kristen could be a screenwriter perhaps.
I just don’t see the acting skills in them. The talant, the sparkle. I would love to be prooven wrong, I just seriously doubt it will happen.

She deserved it! She obviously worked hard and knows he character very well. Few actresses can’t do that! Go Kristen!

laverdadduele @ 01/07/2011 at 3:42 pm

WTF is wrong with Kristen Stewart? I just saw her acceptance speech, and she’s couldn’t be more awkward and annoying if she tried. BTW, her legs look like a pair chopsticks, totally unattractive. Robert Pattinson, I don’t get this whole hype, I’m pretty sure if he didn’t play Edward in Twilight, most of the girls wouldn’t think anything of him.

selfcentred person, she should be ashamed of herself ,mad flirting with ugly pig look taylor in front of people… what a b…ch.poor rob

@wib976: I agree, she’s a self centred b..ch

Well, I really don´t know where you all see beauty in this girl. She is flat, have no curves. she is very thin and pale. However, i agree that she has a beautiful face. Her acting….need to improve a lot but i´m sure she can do better. She is very shy and must work on that. I feel like her acting is poor because she can´t be comfortable with herself. I´m sorry but all her characters have the same face expression. Actually, I really enjoyed the twilight movies but in my opinion, the three main actors are not good.

I love her so much! Kisrten!

I come from china! My MSN is dongxunfu@hotmail.com Welcome to add me!