Ryan Phillippe & Amanda Seyfried: Heating Up!

Ryan Phillippe & Amanda Seyfried: Heating Up!

Looks like Ryan Phillippe and Amanda Seyfried are going strong!

The two have reportedly been enjoying a romantic vacation together in Tulum, Mexico.

“They were kissing all throughout dinner. It was a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant,” a source told the New York Post.

Amanda, 25, and Ryan, 36, were last spotted together doing some Christmas shopping at Fred Segal in L.A.

Back in October, they also attended and left Kate Hudson‘s Halloween party together.

DO YOU THINK Ryan and Amanda make a cute couple?

Credit: Frazer Harrison, Frederick M. Brown; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Amanda Seyfried, Ryan Phillippe

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
tracycutie @ 01/05/2011 at 6:59 pm

they would make aryan looking babies:)

Madhatter @ 01/05/2011 at 7:15 pm

He is cheesy, obnoxious, short, and usually overacts in his scenes.
I think she can- and, hopefully, someday will- do FAR better.

This chick has terrible taste in men; must enjoy abuse.

Amanda could do better!!

i don’t trust him.. will he cheat on her too? Hes cute but would be careful with his rep.

I really liked her and dominic..

British Latin American @ 01/05/2011 at 8:00 pm

The break-up between Ryan and Reese happened years ago, and both of them have moved on. A lot of you need to move on as well. Some of you get more angry at the idea of a man being a ‘cheater’ than his being a rapist, thief, or killer.

cute couple!

Screech Hater @ 01/05/2011 at 8:23 pm

He is looking a lot like her with all of the Botox and those screwed up eyebrows.

Pattycake @ 01/05/2011 at 8:29 pm

Well, what do we have here? Fat, frustrated Reese fans getting cheese cake and burger grease all over their keyboards. @Madhatter: Which one of these attributes disqualifies him from dating Amanda? And you do know that Ryan is the same height as Johnny Depp. But I’m sure you think he’s short too. @British Latin American: I hear you, but I don’t think some of the others here are listening. I guess they’re smarting from all the nasty things people have posted recently about Reese. Seems having a film flop makes you a target.

Is she dumb and blind, he’ll cheat on her @ss! Girl can’t smell a douchebag when she sees one?

He’s scum, , nasty,nerd ,geek’&,bum,,,
how to make cute couple ??
I think amanda more better than husbend wried reese w!

i’m the only one that likes this couple apparently

Maybe he thinks he found himself a new version of his ex, Reese? He and Reese started dating when she wasn’t that big, and she was this pretty blonde chick, so if you think about it its kind of the same history here cause im pretty sure amanda’s career is going to sky rocket way more. Girl has potential and deserves more.

I think he won’t get with someone as mean as Reese in the future. He looks fabulous. His eyebrows have looked the same since Cruel Intentions by the way,

Mel Gibson @ 01/05/2011 at 9:54 pm

Beautiful couple.

Hmm… they don’t seem compatible. Don’t think they will last long.

Wow..I thought she was like 16-17 years old. I guess I took her role in Jennifers Body a bit too serious.

Gorgeous actors make a gorgeous couple. I like them together. What’s up with the hater who can’t get over the past oF Ryan and Reese? It’s not even factual like proven Tiger Woods it’s rumors about Ryan. Dominic constantly cheated by the way for real.

I really liked her with Dominic. They were sooo cute and looked happy together! Ryan seems to be the sullen brooding type. I think Ryan is going to break this girl’s heart…

Mel Gibson @ 01/05/2011 at 9:58 pm

@ivanka:
I like them together too. Good genes!

Cute couple. Won’t last but they are both nice and really really really good looking!!

Mel Gibson @ 01/05/2011 at 10:21 pm

@tracycutie:
Yes, and we need more whi.. babies.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All