Zac Efron & Taylor Swift: People's Choice Awards 2011!

Zac Efron & Taylor Swift: People's Choice Awards 2011!

Zac Efron meets up with Taylor Swift on the carpet at the People’s Choice Awards 2011 on Wednesday (January 5) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor suited up in Burberry while Taylor wore a gorgeous J Mendel dress.

She finished off her look with Neil Lane jewelry, Prada shoes, and Jimmy Choo‘s Tube clutch.

FYI: Zac won the award for Favorite Movie Star Under 25, while Taylor picked up the award for Favorite Country Artist!

15+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and Taylor Swift at the People’s Choice Awards…

taylor swift zac efron pcas 01

Posted to: 2011 People's Choice Awards, Taylor Swift, Zac Efron

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Cute but... @ 01/05/2011 at 9:25 pm

Here come some crazy rumors that they are getting married, moving into a white picket fence house, and will be popping out babies by the end of the year.

she looks gorgeous

OH MY… he’s shorter than her. I guess he can’t be THAT perfect, sigh…

Please don’t start this Taylor Zac rumor we have heard enough lies and rumors for a life time people not justjared they are just posting pics but people do not start the Taylor Zac rumor its been enough rumors for a life time.

Who Are You??? @ 01/05/2011 at 9:31 pm

fug gosh taylor needs to go away
kanye was right – she is a fame whoooore and boring
next!

Taylor Swift is a joke with all her pr fake dating.

She is hideious

She has a rat face but at least she took off that wig she borrowed from Beyonce.

@efron:

yeah, he’s not that tall. he’s average height. the tallest i’ve heard is 5ft 8.5in.

taylor’s really tall for a girl, though. almost 6 feet.

she’ll be writing a song about him in 2 days.
“You took a picture with me, then you left me, and my heart is broken!”
lol

Zac took pics with Ashley Tisdale and Emma Roberts…is dating all them.. I like Taylor dress…

She needs to send Kanye West a thank you card.

That would have been funny if Jake had been her date!

I can understand why Jake liked her boyish figure.

If it was not for a big pr team we would not hear about her at all.
I hate that dress

Zac Efron's Biggest Fan @ 01/05/2011 at 9:51 pm

They both look great

Kanye is a Jerk! @ 01/05/2011 at 10:07 pm

@Crystal:

He needs to send her a thank you card, for all the PR he got from moment stealing..

She was big star way before the Kanye incident.. and is selling more then him after..

Haters Suck! @ 01/05/2011 at 10:08 pm

Damn I didn’t realize how tall Taylor was till right now. She’s lookin good thou

Kanye a thank you for…What

Thank you for making a JackAzz of yourself, and getting more PR..

Kanye is a famewhore, he is now working a Kardashian

anyone know if rob pattinson and kristin davis are attending the awards show?

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 01/05/2011 at 10:17 pm

…he put on a couple pounds for that marine movie.

correction kristin stewart

correction kristin stewart

shes pretty tall but not that much taller than him on the account shes wearing massive heels, or maybe its the angle…

she is BEAUITFUL

she is BEAUITFUL

Taylor is beautiful and nice.

The top of her dress makes her look flatter than she is. A chick who is well endowed only looks good in those kind of dresses.

@Kanye is a Jerk!:

Your wrong Kanye was the bad guy. remember nobody wants a bad guy. So in other word. HE KANYE WEST MADE TAYLOR SWIFT THE UNDERDOG AND EVERYONE LOVES AN UNDERDOG SO CRYSTAL IS RIGHT TAYLOR SWIFT NEED TO SEND A KANYE NOT ONLY A THANK YOU CARD BUT ALSO BASKET OF FRUIT AND FLOWERS. HE BASICALLY MADE HER A STAR.

No, she is not “beautiful.” I seen her without make up and she is fug. Scarey fug. I don’t have anything against her at all but I am tired of her. She is not a musician, and cannot play that guitar, she cannot sing a note and her songs that she writes sound like a greeting card a fourth grader would write. She made $46 Million last year. She should retire now. Bye! I think she likes the drama and attention she gets with her soap opera personal life. I am glad Jake dumped her. She wasn’t right for him anyway.

@Kanye is a Jerk!:

Oh and by the way Kanye is right too. Beyonce is a better singer than Taylor Swift too She can sing acapella around this overrated little girl. After that disastrous duet she had with Stevie Nicks in the VMA.

Emma Efron @ 01/05/2011 at 10:46 pm

I’n glad Zac won & he looks cute w/Taylor i voted for Zac a lot!!!! And srry for all the bashing Vanessa comments i won’t do it again.

Screech Hater @ 01/05/2011 at 10:46 pm

since when does Zacy have a double chin?

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 01/05/2011 at 10:47 pm

@Kanye is a Jerk!: …um, you’re a bit clueless. and you have it backwards. LOL

MissAnthropica @ 01/05/2011 at 10:47 pm

Next fake publicity relationship for Taylor and Zac within two weeks they will seen eating lunch and getting as much attention as possible.
They are both publictywhores

Taylor is has a lot of talent….she writes her own music and plays the piano….

Do we have to see this stork everywhere? She needs to go away for like forever.

You can spot this girl from a microscopic thumbnail picture a mile away. No one has a face like that and posture like that…and not in a good way. in a frightening way. in an eesh this girl is going to have a humpback by the time shes 40 from that terrible posture way. and although i dont know her personally, her personality seems a bit bland from interviews. the whole point of being a star is having that charisma and star power. and she doesnt.

he looks horrible!

Zac Efron is now feeling the pain of all his plastic surgery to feminise his face back in 2007. His pointy nose, reduced gap between his nose and lip and the cheek bone implants combined with natural ageing has made him now look like a bloated 35 year old woman, or should i say some sort of tranny. Thats it, a tranny.

Wow!!! Where do I start??? She is a sweet girl, very innocent looking & seems to have a great heart….HOWEVER, she is not a great performer live, I honnestly believe that she cannot sing but her sweet ways got her that far. I like her…I dont wanna say anything bad but I gotta be honnest…..I do not see the talent…SORRY! Her songs are blah….its catchy for the lille girls who havent reached 25 yet….and yes, I do believe that KW incident got her far…sorry, its the true.

I thought Zac looked bored, the looks on his face he wish he was somewere esle, the only one he felt comfortable with was ashley

she has the worst hair I’ve ever seen

hoity toity toity @ 01/06/2011 at 12:12 am

I now know why cougars drooling over this awkward kid. They see in him the hot jerk hottie who they think deep inside is a big romantic softie that didn’t fall for them when they were in school. They are reliving their squeeeing persona like a cat in heat over this kid. That means attacking also his girlfriend. .

Pathetic really.

Zac looks good, even with the new awk haircut. But i understand its for a film. Taylor however needs to change up her style. Bring youth to your fashion Taylor, your young! You always look too old. Take away the red lip, straighten your hair, and wear something that doesn’t wash you out, you will look so much better. Your both talented! good job on winning!

Here comes the TEfron !!!!!!!!!

Natalie Portman wore that dress first – on Vogue.

@efron….yeah it’s not so much that he’s short….taylor is very tall.
also—-BACK AWAY FROM EFRON, TAYLOR. YOU CAN’T TOUCH THIS.

Daniel Tang @ 01/06/2011 at 1:22 am

In Zac’s acceptance speech he sounds like he might be wearing invisible braces. Wonder if his teeth were spreading apart and his gap was coming back. I liked his speech.

Screech Hater @ 01/06/2011 at 1:22 am

chichi
I agree, his face has changed over the last two years. I can’t really put my finger on where, but it’s not is a good way.

This guy is CLASS x10. Did you see his speech? Hands down the future of Hollywood.

Just when I didn’t think I could fall in love or like this guy even more somehow it happens. I’ve fallen in love with him all over again.

REALLY does seem like an amazing guy and someone who has his **** together.

Congratulations to Zac Efron for winning the People’s Choice Awards – Favorite Movie Star Under 25 category!!!

Speak Now @ 01/06/2011 at 1:38 am

Stop the Taylor hate, she doesn’t deserve it and is one of the few good role models out there. She doesn’t write about love all the tie and people need to educate themselves or STFU before they make themselves look foolish.

boo radley @ 01/06/2011 at 1:53 am

His speech was hilarious, he sounded like a good ole southern boy. wtf. I hear Vanessa will take him back if he promises to lose some weight.

@boo radley: your an ass. that is muscle NOT fat. How was his speech hilarious? It was classy and sounded like he really meant it. Unlike other celebs *coughtwilightcastcough* who wouldn’t know how to make a speech if their life depended on it.

Oh look, the two people who recently got dumped trying to make themselves feel better. They should have a slumber party and stuff each other’s bras. LOL. So happy Taylor Lautner avoided Taylor Swift all together. There is a picture of him kissing Natalie Portman’s cheeks when accepting his award. Much classier woman. Funny how Johnny Depp said his daughter listens to Taylor Swift’s music. His daughter is like 7 years old!

Mrs efron @ 01/06/2011 at 4:22 am

She a ho I hope v put her inn a hospital for toouchin z

Taylor was famous only in the U.S for being joe jonas ex-gf..after the kanye west incident she was known internationally,so kanye contributed in making her an international artist.

eatyourheartout @ 01/06/2011 at 6:08 am

LMAO @your frigid bxtches! You can “-” you jealousy all you want, but that does not change the fact that Taylor Swift is the biggest album seller for a 3-rd year in a row! Congrats,honey!

LOL @Kanye comments. She has been outselling his **** from day one. Where is his thank you card to Taylor? Everybody with brains understands he would have sold s…it had taylor not smashed with her album. He rode that boost she gave to the industry…

Taylor Swift-the queen of album sales,BXTCHES! And on top of that she is an incredibly nice person. What could not be said about most of the people spitting hate here. Never understood what makes people live in hate rather than in love…must be some birth defect or something.

Sorry to sound negative here but I believe ZV broke up as you can clearly see Z carrying a bag with him after leaing V’s house in the latest pics. I know the pics are from errands but still he went there after visiting V so I believe he collected his stuff from there.I feel so bad about this right now. I dont have any hopes now :( And even in his speech Z stated “friends”

@Screech Hater: His face is changing due to age, and I’m personally loving it, also I don’t think the Taylor Swift fans come to this site.

People, they took a picture together. What is wrong with that? So what if they just got out of relationships. They are still entitled to going on with their lives and they are certainly allowed to taked pictures with whomever they want. Some of the people here are rediculous. By the way, they both look absolutely lovely.

Congrats to Zac for winning the Favorite Movie Star under 25 – you are going to go a long way!

WICKED WENCH @ 01/06/2011 at 7:31 am

@Screech Hater:

Face….His face is maturing with age in a good way but its puffy right now from water retention. You’ll see when he drops it he still looks like a hottie.

Body….I’ve dated enough bodybuilders in my life to know the difference between fat from too much couch time and the off season look of a hardcore bodybuilder. Zac’s physique is definitely that of a bodybuilder during his muscle building phase, not his pre-contest or show phase. I also know that in a week Zac could shed that water weight and he’d be buff and lean.

That suit does nothing for him, however. I want to fire his stylist.

WICKED WENCH @ 01/06/2011 at 7:36 am

@hoity toity toity: Honey, cougars want to share his bed for a little while and teach him what they know about life. Middle age housewives who watch soap operas are the one’s you’re talking about. Their husbands don’t pay enough attention to them so they console themselves with Zac. I actually feel sorry for those women, which is why I’ll never be one.

@ EN, Are you blind that is not Vanessa;s house, it’s a place of business, I’m sure Vanessa has small little flags haging on the fence, and the door he came out of is a buisness door not a house door. besides you can’t see her back door it’s in the back, and she has a tall fence aroundf it,not a drive way.

Taylors next victim perhaps.
I’m sorry I just had to say that.

Sounds as if Zac picked up a bit of a southern accent. Guess that happens when you spend nearly three months in New Orleans. I don’t think his character was supposed to have a southern accent because he was originally from Colorado. But it just creeps into your speech when you’re down there.

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 01/06/2011 at 11:07 pm

Loving the new Looking Zac I’m so proud to be a Huge Fan He deserved the award last night Can’t wait to see the Lucky one.

I love both of these stars! They’re both so gorgeous! About the Kanye West thing- if kanye made her famous, why did she win the MTV award in the first place? Her career was obviously going very well before the Kanye West thing. Anyways, I love them both! So beautiful!

@en: Ashley Tisdale also confirmed the split at the PCA when asked. There’s a video over at FF of her saying it.

@BARBARA:

well you should see that I said those pics were from doing errands not of her house . What I am saying is that according to reports he went there (whatever that place is) after visiting V’s house.

Im so sad there are no pics of zac & @ashleytisdale together at the pca because i miss there friendship well why r there so many w taylor only 1 w ashley

Beautiful Zac!

en:

The place Zac was seen is where he goes apparently to get his suits and shoes and such things when he is going to an event or premiere. The last time he was seen here he also had a bag like he is carrying now and also a suit bag. I believe it was in April and I can’t remember the event right now. Most likely this bag is the same type he had then with certain articles in them for the PCA’s. These were take after leaving Vanessa’s on Wednesday at an hour that he had to go get these things and then get ready for the PCA. It’s not what he carried ot of Vanessa’s.

florence:

YOu just can’t get away from lying can you? The supposed video where she supposedly “confirmed”—what you want to believe break up news—was doctored and it is obvious. You’d think that Extra could have done a better job at their “cut and paste” type stunt. IF you would watch the actual video you will find her “answer” or “confimation” was when the actual interviewer was asking if it was awkward for both Zac and Vanessa to be nominated for the same award and she said it wasn’t awkward at all that they are best friends or something like that but it is the EXACT clip you are referring to but the rest of the interview is there instead of having cut here and dubbed there like Extra did to make it sound completely different. However, from the get go it is obvious it is “doctored”. Yeah, Extra would be right up your alley. It says things to try to make people believe a lie.

Some will believe everything they read and don’t have a clue when video clips are altered to prove something. It’s sad so many people are easy to fool. But, right now tabloid/entertainment news outweighs regular hard hitting news about world events.

Another thing, people forget Zac still has a lot of insecure little boy in him. He may come across as poised and rehearsed when he’s doing interviews and at award shows, but inside he’s scared. He’s a good kid trying to find his way in the entertainment industry. It takes a lot of guts to stay true to yourself in the competitive world of show business. I’m hoping Zac won’t compromise his true values in order to reach the top. When you’re swimming with sharks, there’s a chance you’ll get eaten alive.

floridagirl @ 01/07/2011 at 2:12 pm

That color of dress on Taylor is awful, she looks washed out, the only thing you see is that awful red lipstick. Come on cover girl company, give your girl a makeover!!!Whats with the hair?

@Karen
okay, i get your point,but if you have seen the video-Zac was already having that full bag with him while going inside. So thats why I am having double thoughts.
And about the Ash video thing i think the question asked was “You are both friends with Z and V so how do you manage to stay mutual when they go their separate ways?” To which she answered something in lines of that they are both her bffs and the whole hsm family is. And then she said that “THEY ARE FRIENDS too” so its not weird at all. So I guess she was talking that they are friends now inspite of the break up. :( Well maybe i m wrong but thats what it seems to me right now.

@angie: Ya, Taylor is very tall for a woman 6’1″ + she’s wearing high heels

@andrea: here are some pictures of Zac and Ashley, you just have to scroll down on the site: http://photos.ashleytisdale.org/thumbnails.php?album=1505

en:

If Zac had remove something from Vanessa’s house as if he had just picked up something he left there and now they are broken up he can’t leave it there anymore, why would he take it with him into the store? He would just leave it in his car. In the past year he has been seen with a bag like this may times. He even had one like it at a business meeting he went to at a hotel and when he arrived to do the telethon for Haitii. Many of us speculated what he was carrying in the bag all the time. We saw it often.

Everytime I see a picture of Taylor Swift it is amazing how much she resembles a blond version of Olive Oyl. Seriously, she is so tall and gangly she reminds me of Olive Oyl. It looks like she was sizing him up (no pun intended) as her new PR dating victim. But lucky for him, he is a bit too short for her. Of course because she’s probably 6 ft in her stocking feet. For all intents and purposes, he looks like he just wants to get the hell out of there.

Zac looks hot :)
and taylor looks pretty.

floridagirl @ 01/20/2011 at 10:48 am

I really wish she would stand up straight,Dress is pretty but she needs to wear bighter colors, like when she wore that red dress!

armyofkitties @ 03/05/2011 at 6:05 am

i’d love to see them as a couple… zac isn’t short. taylor’s really tall and she’s also wearing really high heels