Zac Efron & Taylor Swift: People's Choice Awards 2011!

Zac Efron & Taylor Swift: People's Choice Awards 2011!

Zac Efron meets up with Taylor Swift on the carpet at the People’s Choice Awards 2011 on Wednesday (January 5) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor suited up in Burberry while Taylor wore a gorgeous J Mendel dress.

She finished off her look with Neil Lane jewelry, Prada shoes, and Jimmy Choo‘s Tube clutch.

FYI: Zac won the award for Favorite Movie Star Under 25, while Taylor picked up the award for Favorite Country Artist!

15+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and Taylor Swift at the People’s Choice Awards…

taylor swift zac efron pcas 01
taylor swift zac efron pcas 14
taylor swift zac efron pcas 15
taylor swift zac efron pcas 16
taylor swift zac efron pcas 17
taylor swift zac efron pcas 18

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

This guy is CLASS x10. Did you see his speech? Hands down the future of Hollywood.

Just when I didn’t think I could fall in love or like this guy even more somehow it happens. I’ve fallen in love with him all over again.

REALLY does seem like an amazing guy and someone who has his **** together.

Congratulations to Zac Efron for winning the People’s Choice Awards – Favorite Movie Star Under 25 category!!!

Speak Now @ 01/06/2011 at 1:38 am

Stop the Taylor hate, she doesn’t deserve it and is one of the few good role models out there. She doesn’t write about love all the tie and people need to educate themselves or STFU before they make themselves look foolish.

boo radley @ 01/06/2011 at 1:53 am

His speech was hilarious, he sounded like a good ole southern boy. wtf. I hear Vanessa will take him back if he promises to lose some weight.

@boo radley: your an ass. that is muscle NOT fat. How was his speech hilarious? It was classy and sounded like he really meant it. Unlike other celebs *coughtwilightcastcough* who wouldn’t know how to make a speech if their life depended on it.

Oh look, the two people who recently got dumped trying to make themselves feel better. They should have a slumber party and stuff each other’s bras. LOL. So happy Taylor Lautner avoided Taylor Swift all together. There is a picture of him kissing Natalie Portman’s cheeks when accepting his award. Much classier woman. Funny how Johnny Depp said his daughter listens to Taylor Swift’s music. His daughter is like 7 years old!

Mrs efron @ 01/06/2011 at 4:22 am

She a ho I hope v put her inn a hospital for toouchin z

Taylor was famous only in the U.S for being joe jonas ex-gf..after the kanye west incident she was known internationally,so kanye contributed in making her an international artist.

eatyourheartout @ 01/06/2011 at 6:08 am

LMAO @your frigid bxtches! You can “-” you jealousy all you want, but that does not change the fact that Taylor Swift is the biggest album seller for a 3-rd year in a row! Congrats,honey!

LOL @Kanye comments. She has been outselling his **** from day one. Where is his thank you card to Taylor? Everybody with brains understands he would have sold s…it had taylor not smashed with her album. He rode that boost she gave to the industry…

Taylor Swift-the queen of album sales,BXTCHES! And on top of that she is an incredibly nice person. What could not be said about most of the people spitting hate here. Never understood what makes people live in hate rather than in love…must be some birth defect or something.

Sorry to sound negative here but I believe ZV broke up as you can clearly see Z carrying a bag with him after leaing V’s house in the latest pics. I know the pics are from errands but still he went there after visiting V so I believe he collected his stuff from there.I feel so bad about this right now. I dont have any hopes now :( And even in his speech Z stated “friends”

@Screech Hater: His face is changing due to age, and I’m personally loving it, also I don’t think the Taylor Swift fans come to this site.

People, they took a picture together. What is wrong with that? So what if they just got out of relationships. They are still entitled to going on with their lives and they are certainly allowed to taked pictures with whomever they want. Some of the people here are rediculous. By the way, they both look absolutely lovely.

Congrats to Zac for winning the Favorite Movie Star under 25 – you are going to go a long way!

WICKED WENCH @ 01/06/2011 at 7:31 am

@Screech Hater:

Face….His face is maturing with age in a good way but its puffy right now from water retention. You’ll see when he drops it he still looks like a hottie.

Body….I’ve dated enough bodybuilders in my life to know the difference between fat from too much couch time and the off season look of a hardcore bodybuilder. Zac’s physique is definitely that of a bodybuilder during his muscle building phase, not his pre-contest or show phase. I also know that in a week Zac could shed that water weight and he’d be buff and lean.

That suit does nothing for him, however. I want to fire his stylist.

WICKED WENCH @ 01/06/2011 at 7:36 am

@hoity toity toity: Honey, cougars want to share his bed for a little while and teach him what they know about life. Middle age housewives who watch soap operas are the one’s you’re talking about. Their husbands don’t pay enough attention to them so they console themselves with Zac. I actually feel sorry for those women, which is why I’ll never be one.

@ EN, Are you blind that is not Vanessa;s house, it’s a place of business, I’m sure Vanessa has small little flags haging on the fence, and the door he came out of is a buisness door not a house door. besides you can’t see her back door it’s in the back, and she has a tall fence aroundf it,not a drive way.

Taylors next victim perhaps.
I’m sorry I just had to say that.

Sounds as if Zac picked up a bit of a southern accent. Guess that happens when you spend nearly three months in New Orleans. I don’t think his character was supposed to have a southern accent because he was originally from Colorado. But it just creeps into your speech when you’re down there.

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 01/06/2011 at 11:07 pm

Loving the new Looking Zac I’m so proud to be a Huge Fan He deserved the award last night Can’t wait to see the Lucky one.

I love both of these stars! They’re both so gorgeous! About the Kanye West thing- if kanye made her famous, why did she win the MTV award in the first place? Her career was obviously going very well before the Kanye West thing. Anyways, I love them both! So beautiful!

@en: Ashley Tisdale also confirmed the split at the PCA when asked. There’s a video over at FF of her saying it.

@BARBARA:

well you should see that I said those pics were from doing errands not of her house . What I am saying is that according to reports he went there (whatever that place is) after visiting V’s house.

Im so sad there are no pics of zac & @ashleytisdale together at the pca because i miss there friendship well why r there so many w taylor only 1 w ashley

Beautiful Zac!

en:

The place Zac was seen is where he goes apparently to get his suits and shoes and such things when he is going to an event or premiere. The last time he was seen here he also had a bag like he is carrying now and also a suit bag. I believe it was in April and I can’t remember the event right now. Most likely this bag is the same type he had then with certain articles in them for the PCA’s. These were take after leaving Vanessa’s on Wednesday at an hour that he had to go get these things and then get ready for the PCA. It’s not what he carried ot of Vanessa’s.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All