Britney Spears: 'Hold It Against Me' Demo Leak!

Britney Spears: 'Hold It Against Me' Demo Leak!

Check out the latest rumored demo leak of Britney Spears’ new single “Hold It Against Me” off of her upcoming album, executive produced by hitmakers Max Martin and Dr. Luke. (It’s clearly not Britney singing on the track — but sounds like Ke$ha strangely enough.)

“The next time you hear this song, the production, vocal and structure will sound very different,” UK’s PopJustice writes of the demo leak. “And you don’t have very long to wait.”

Check out the new rumored Britney Spears “Hold It Against Me” Lyrics!

So if I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?

Britney Spears: ‘Hold It Against Me’ Demo Leak!

Read up on the Britney Spears “Hold It Against Me” Lyrics!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Bow to GODNEY, Queen of Pop, but I’m not listening to the song until it is officially released.

i heard a cute flop ….SUCKS!!

I LOOOOOOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i see nicol ritshy but where?

Dubya Bush @ 01/06/2011 at 1:17 pm

I luv Brit but I’m honestly not very impressed. I hope the real version sounds better.

Doesn’t sound like Brit at all! Sounds like Kesha singing.

I DUNNO!!!!!!!! IMMA WAIT TO HEAR THE FINAL CUT WITH GODNEY SINGING!

Fake body

I’m a big fan of her … i’m not sure i heard a hit .. i’m little dissapointed

@K.: Honey can’t you read? It’s a DEMO (It’s clearly not Britney singing on the track — but sounds like Ke$ha strangely enough.)

Not real body

LongIslandKid @ 01/06/2011 at 1:33 pm

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOW TO GODNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.l.u.t.t.y mother

LongIslandKid @ 01/06/2011 at 1:36 pm

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT STOP LISTENING TO GODNEYz NEW SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________
LongIslandKid

Slut brit @ 01/06/2011 at 1:36 pm

Fake everything

LongIslandKid @ 01/06/2011 at 1:38 pm

@Anne: ANGELINA? THE DIRTY HO NAKED ON ALMOST ALL HER MOVIEz? OR MADONNA? OR CHRISTINA? OR VICTORIA BECKAM? B§TCH ALL CELEBRITIES ARE SEXY AND USE SEX AS A GIMMICK GET THE FCK OVER IT AND GET A LIFE! SHEz NOT SLU:TTY YOU PUNCK HEADED HO

even if this isn’t britney which clearly it isn’t the song sucks big time.. I hope this isn’t the demo version of her real song because she deserves a better song!!! And if this is the real demo Max and Dr.Luke need to get in touch with reality by making better music for her.. I know Blackout is her least successful album but I like all of the songs off the album with the exception of toy soldiers.. get naked i got a plan, piece of me, gimme more, freakshow, heaven on earth, and many more is what she is truly all about.. everyone focused on her life outside of music when clearly her music was the best it has ever been.. Granted circus was comercially more successfu and I admit its great, I still favor blackout slightly.. danja and britney spears are awesome together!!!! With this said I hope Britney gets a great first single…

LongIslandKid @ 01/06/2011 at 1:40 pm

STFU HOEz GODNEY RULEz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bowing so hard right now

Christina/Britney Fan @ 01/06/2011 at 1:42 pm