Britney Spears: 'Hold It Against Me' Demo Leak!

Britney Spears: 'Hold It Against Me' Demo Leak!

Check out the latest rumored demo leak of Britney Spears’ new single “Hold It Against Me” off of her upcoming album, executive produced by hitmakers Max Martin and Dr. Luke. (It’s clearly not Britney singing on the track — but sounds like Ke$ha strangely enough.)

“The next time you hear this song, the production, vocal and structure will sound very different,” UK’s PopJustice writes of the demo leak. “And you don’t have very long to wait.”

Check out the new rumored Britney Spears “Hold It Against Me” Lyrics!

So if I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?

Britney Spears: ‘Hold It Against Me’ Demo Leak!

Read up on the Britney Spears “Hold It Against Me” Lyrics!

ABC

Bow to GODNEY, Queen of Pop, but I’m not listening to the song until it is officially released.

i heard a cute flop ….SUCKS!!

I LOOOOOOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i see nicol ritshy but where?

Dubya Bush @ 01/06/2011 at 1:17 pm

I luv Brit but I’m honestly not very impressed. I hope the real version sounds better.

Doesn’t sound like Brit at all! Sounds like Kesha singing.

I DUNNO!!!!!!!! IMMA WAIT TO HEAR THE FINAL CUT WITH GODNEY SINGING!

Fake body

I’m a big fan of her … i’m not sure i heard a hit .. i’m little dissapointed

@K.: Honey can’t you read? It’s a DEMO (It’s clearly not Britney singing on the track — but sounds like Ke$ha strangely enough.)

Not real body

LongIslandKid @ 01/06/2011 at 1:33 pm

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOW TO GODNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.l.u.t.t.y mother

LongIslandKid @ 01/06/2011 at 1:36 pm

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT STOP LISTENING TO GODNEYz NEW SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________
LongIslandKid

Slut brit @ 01/06/2011 at 1:36 pm

Fake everything

LongIslandKid @ 01/06/2011 at 1:38 pm

@Anne: ANGELINA? THE DIRTY HO NAKED ON ALMOST ALL HER MOVIEz? OR MADONNA? OR CHRISTINA? OR VICTORIA BECKAM? B§TCH ALL CELEBRITIES ARE SEXY AND USE SEX AS A GIMMICK GET THE FCK OVER IT AND GET A LIFE! SHEz NOT SLU:TTY YOU PUNCK HEADED HO

even if this isn’t britney which clearly it isn’t the song sucks big time.. I hope this isn’t the demo version of her real song because she deserves a better song!!! And if this is the real demo Max and Dr.Luke need to get in touch with reality by making better music for her.. I know Blackout is her least successful album but I like all of the songs off the album with the exception of toy soldiers.. get naked i got a plan, piece of me, gimme more, freakshow, heaven on earth, and many more is what she is truly all about.. everyone focused on her life outside of music when clearly her music was the best it has ever been.. Granted circus was comercially more successfu and I admit its great, I still favor blackout slightly.. danja and britney spears are awesome together!!!! With this said I hope Britney gets a great first single…

LongIslandKid @ 01/06/2011 at 1:40 pm

STFU HOEz GODNEY RULEz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bowing so hard right now

Christina/Britney Fan @ 01/06/2011 at 1:42 pm

omggggggggggggggggggggg is this real YALL

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sorry LOVE LOVE LOVE britney

BUt absolutely not impressed with the song
i realy dont know what max martin and dr luke were thinking

kinda sad but we will habe gagas new song very soon and what she sang at the vmas as a preview was AMAZING

sorry britney im a HUGE fan since 1998 but you REALY have to step up your game if you want your throne from gaga back

Dubya Bush @ 01/06/2011 at 1:47 pm

@me: It is only the demo. That’s not even her singing. I just hope the real thing is better.

I don't buy it @ 01/06/2011 at 1:48 pm

cheap dance clubbing POS and I don’t buy that leaked demo by another singer BS

I hope this is not the song because despite the fact that the song isnt good enough she’s like inciting people to compare her to Ke$ha. Such a typical lesbian behaviour of a typical b*tch.

Alejandro @ 01/06/2011 at 1:55 pm

So is this the demo that was pitched to britney before she recorded it? This seems like it could be the song but this isn’t britney’s voice.

QueenOfTrashin @ 01/06/2011 at 2:00 pm

Sounds like Lil’ Sh*t Sh*t to me. Somebody probably told her to stop singing in her “baby” voice.

uglieswin @ 01/06/2011 at 2:02 pm

I will always support Britney and Gaga. They rule the world right now and both deserve to be applauded. Of course, I will buy the new song and the new record of Britney.

This music is awful!
There’s nothing different.
It is far worse than the Ke$ha!!!
FLOP
FLOP
FLOP.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 01/06/2011 at 2:15 pm

…ahahahahahahahaha …jive records bought another over produced song that will completely drown out and hide her vocals. at least they could buy her bought some good music, and not this meaningless craap. god forbid that moron britney actually went into a studio daily and worked (like real artist), and wrote her own songs.

IT’S CLEARLY NOT BRITNEY!!!

laverdadduele @ 01/06/2011 at 2:22 pm

It doesn’t even sound like her…but then again her voice is “fabricated” in the studio, so no surprise here. Version 1.01 of auto-tuned Britney.

whoever knows britneys music knows…this is obviously a fake!!!!! ewww i just vomittewd a lil

Some of the beat sounds like Christina song Elastic Love.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED!!!!!!

the same shit again? @ 01/06/2011 at 2:35 pm

It sounds like the most of her hits, especially you hear that it is from max martin. first it comes the text then the same slow refrait… and again the text. Kind sick and boring meanwhile. With her voice on it and will sound like the most of her songs. Expected something new and not the same shiit, people will hear about ten times and it will go away

BRAULIOTOOW @ 01/06/2011 at 2:38 pm

doesn0t sound like britney at all! it saounds more ke$ha!

eventhough she isn’t singing here, I sofort thought it is her song because it sounds similar to the most of her songs! Gaga has very different sounds/hits, and has a more changing voice on them. So Gaga is the real musican! Brit hans’t grow up yet. Not in real life, not in style and not in her music. Her old fans have grown up and will not listen to this crap anymore, she will have new younger fans with that music. I expected everything but not this old smash that is out

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SHOULND T HEAR DEMOS OF THE SONGS BEFORE OF THEY REALEASE.

I’m sure Brit will chipmunk it up with autotune and digitization CUZ HER VOICE SUCKS!!!! The demo will pry be better than Brit’s version. I hate her breathy-baby-chipmunk-**** voice!!!!

Sorry Britney, I will always choose Christina. Only intelligent people would go through Christina’s songs. Your songs are so typical, superficial and simple and could happen to anybody.

getitbrit @ 01/06/2011 at 3:22 pm

it’s going to be orgasmic with britney singing, and the full production. love it.

good god, people. of course it’s not her ITS A DEMO.

I’m sorry but I hate it. It sounds like a Kesha/Katy Perry reject song and as soon as it comes out, I can hear people saying that Britney is copying Kesha and Katy. Seriously, the song sounds like something Kesha would sing…complete and utter crap.

It is Bonnie McKee singing. She wrote the song, as well as Katy Perry’s “California Gurls” and “Teenage Dream” and Taio Cruz’s “Dynamite”

Keep your ears out for Bonnie, because this is HER YEAR!

Oh and love the song, of course. Can’t wait for Britney’s new stuff!

BONNIE MCKEE SINGING, NOT BRITNEY. WHICH IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE ARTCLE. Check out Bonnie, she’s amazing.

It’s Britney b*tch

@laverdadduele: Are you fck¡ng stupid? Do you know how to read? IT SAYS IT’S NOT BRITNEY SINGING YOU MORON, IT’S A FREAKING DEMO.

And as for the song being good or not I think im gonna wait till its released, demos for previous Britney songs sounded like crap but in the end Britney gave them something different and it came out as a hit.

Who’s that chick ?
A dirty ugly mix between Ke$ha & Katy Perry!
God Brit, look at what you’re becoming. Yesterday queen of the pop, today an alien parody look like.
This ***** is totally out of the vibe!
Damn it!

Uhh, I’m not a Brit Brit fan but I do enjoy her music but this down right sucks ass!

LOVE IT!!!

Britney 2.0 @ 01/06/2011 at 6:30 pm

she is copying kesha, song and sound is so kesha. Both can’t sing without auto tune.

@Britney 2.0: Britney did this style YEARS AGO back in 2007, with Freakshow, Toy Soldier etc
+ Didn’t you read, the song will have completely different production and sound completely different.

kk that doesnt even sound like her one bit…hope the real thing is better!!

You guys luke doesnt dissapoint. this is clearly a really early demo, he never releases anything but hits. If you seek amy? Circus? brilliant songs, with great vocals. he puts his time into the vocals making them perfect and each syllable pops. this will be no different. the songs gonna be hottttttttttttttt

This sounds JUST like Ke$ha. Not even using Britney’s pronunciations. I call bullshit and not listening to the whole thing. Waiting for Tuesday.

All these dance songs are starting to sound the same. Same beat, auto tune voice, etc.

I don’t believe it!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it or isn’t it… ????????????

disappointed!!! too kesha!!!

cmon *******, we know this sounds like kesha’ stuff. am i dreaming ? do u still remember when her producer said the beat of the song is something that people never heard before ? now he must be living under a rock cause this beat is in EVERYWHERE. However, it is the only thing that will PROBABLY save this crap, cause the song is nothing but a big disappointment. I truly expected something WAAAAAAAY better. DAMN !!!!!

Oh **** !!!!!!!!!! Even the song cover is very simple and not a first single material.

HATE IT! It is techo. I hate techno music.

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love Britney, but this song honestly sucks. I smell a flop. : (

I love Britney, but Im not too sure about the song. It sounds like every song that has alredy been done by Ke$ha and Katy Perry, it also sounds very Ke$ha to me too. Nothing new. It may grow on me once I hear Britney’s voice on it though.

Sorry… but this music is soooo Kesha…. and i cant see her singing it…sorry but I dont expect much with the barbie voice of britney

Sorry but the Bellamy Brothers did this and did it well.

OMFGGGGGGGG

That song sucks so bad and Britney’s autotuned nasal oinks will only make it worse!

How come everyone’s saying this is so Kesha? Kesha’s been around for what, 1 year or so? Britney’s been owning this sound and style since Blackout.

y’all need to calm the f down. this queen is back and the PR team brilliantly and strategically leaked it just in time for her to say “if you think that’s good, wait till u hear the real one”. watch this soar to #1 – she’s backkkkkkkkkk

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

OMFG, for crying out loud, why commenting on the pic??? Is appearance that important to you???
And FYI, the pic is in Circus Era already!

where do i listen to this song?

pjimmyhat @ 01/07/2011 at 6:23 am

boring if this is it god she is over.

pjimmyhat @ 01/07/2011 at 6:28 am

@Matt: If u seek Amy wasn’t a hit get over urself.

gyllenhals are fug @ 01/07/2011 at 8:15 am

why does selena,aaliyah,left eye,tupac,biggie MJ die and a crazy sh*thead like spears still around cant make a good song with out auto tune

K.E.$.H.A !

not BRITNEY

THIS IS NOT HER VOICE!!!! WHAT IS THIS??? IT SOUNDS HORRIBLE

omg it sounds amazing!

damn cant wait to hear it
brit is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@nat_: It’s NOT her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t you guys read? It’s a DEMO!

OMFG they’re gonna play GODNEY’s smash on the radio!!!!!!!! KISS FM OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

@efron:

How come Brit stans ? get your facts straight, kesha NEVER copied Birt, don’t even think I’m her stan, no I don’t like her, I just like FEW of her songs but I like Brit’s more but the fact is the fact.

Type only one song from blackout which is like kesha’ stuff. Otherwise, take it off contains a short part that kesha already uses for her song take it off, so how can this be original as some liars saying here ? we have it all today, nothing can be hidden. End of story !

btw sorry for some grammatical mistakes, i did not recognize them b4.

THE SONG HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN!!!! HERE’S ANOTHER VERSION!!!!!! OMFGGGGG

vanessa 231 @ 01/11/2011 at 8:25 pm

I LOVE THIS SONG AND I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS

@chris:
“And if this is the real demo Max and Dr.Luke need to get in touch with reality by making better music for her.”

I lol’ed at the delusion, literally. If somebody can not only not sing their songs live (everything lipsynced with Britney, we all know this and you know it), but not even write them themselves, then they should NORMALLY be happy with whatever is being thrown their way. Seriously….

I know there is no accounting for taste though. I am not hating on Britney herself or her music, just on the fact that she’s not what I would consider a real musician and artist. You have to either be a good singer, a good instrumentalist or at least a damn good songwriter to classifiy as such. And she is none of the mentioned, that’s just the truth….