Britney Spears: 'Hold It Against Me' Demo Leak!

Britney Spears: 'Hold It Against Me' Demo Leak!

Check out the latest rumored demo leak of Britney Spears’ new single “Hold It Against Me” off of her upcoming album, executive produced by hitmakers Max Martin and Dr. Luke. (It’s clearly not Britney singing on the track — but sounds like Ke$ha strangely enough.)

“The next time you hear this song, the production, vocal and structure will sound very different,” UK’s PopJustice writes of the demo leak. “And you don’t have very long to wait.”

Check out the new rumored Britney Spears “Hold It Against Me” Lyrics!

So if I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?

Britney Spears: ‘Hold It Against Me’ Demo Leak!

Read up on the Britney Spears “Hold It Against Me” Lyrics!

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sorry LOVE LOVE LOVE britney

BUt absolutely not impressed with the song
i realy dont know what max martin and dr luke were thinking

kinda sad but we will habe gagas new song very soon and what she sang at the vmas as a preview was AMAZING

sorry britney im a HUGE fan since 1998 but you REALY have to step up your game if you want your throne from gaga back

Dubya Bush @ 01/06/2011 at 1:47 pm

@me: It is only the demo. That’s not even her singing. I just hope the real thing is better.

I don't buy it @ 01/06/2011 at 1:48 pm

cheap dance clubbing POS and I don’t buy that leaked demo by another singer BS

I hope this is not the song because despite the fact that the song isnt good enough she’s like inciting people to compare her to Ke$ha. Such a typical lesbian behaviour of a typical b*tch.

Alejandro @ 01/06/2011 at 1:55 pm

So is this the demo that was pitched to britney before she recorded it? This seems like it could be the song but this isn’t britney’s voice.

QueenOfTrashin @ 01/06/2011 at 2:00 pm

Sounds like Lil’ Sh*t Sh*t to me. Somebody probably told her to stop singing in her “baby” voice.

uglieswin @ 01/06/2011 at 2:02 pm

I will always support Britney and Gaga. They rule the world right now and both deserve to be applauded. Of course, I will buy the new song and the new record of Britney.

This music is awful!
There’s nothing different.
It is far worse than the Ke$ha!!!
FLOP
FLOP
FLOP.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 01/06/2011 at 2:15 pm

…ahahahahahahahaha …jive records bought another over produced song that will completely drown out and hide her vocals. at least they could buy her bought some good music, and not this meaningless craap. god forbid that moron britney actually went into a studio daily and worked (like real artist), and wrote her own songs.

IT’S CLEARLY NOT BRITNEY!!!

laverdadduele @ 01/06/2011 at 2:22 pm

It doesn’t even sound like her…but then again her voice is “fabricated” in the studio, so no surprise here. Version 1.01 of auto-tuned Britney.

whoever knows britneys music knows…this is obviously a fake!!!!! ewww i just vomittewd a lil

Some of the beat sounds like Christina song Elastic Love.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED!!!!!!

the same shit again? @ 01/06/2011 at 2:35 pm

It sounds like the most of her hits, especially you hear that it is from max martin. first it comes the text then the same slow refrait… and again the text. Kind sick and boring meanwhile. With her voice on it and will sound like the most of her songs. Expected something new and not the same shiit, people will hear about ten times and it will go away

BRAULIOTOOW @ 01/06/2011 at 2:38 pm

doesn0t sound like britney at all! it saounds more ke$ha!

eventhough she isn’t singing here, I sofort thought it is her song because it sounds similar to the most of her songs! Gaga has very different sounds/hits, and has a more changing voice on them. So Gaga is the real musican! Brit hans’t grow up yet. Not in real life, not in style and not in her music. Her old fans have grown up and will not listen to this crap anymore, she will have new younger fans with that music. I expected everything but not this old smash that is out

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SHOULND T HEAR DEMOS OF THE SONGS BEFORE OF THEY REALEASE.

I’m sure Brit will chipmunk it up with autotune and digitization CUZ HER VOICE SUCKS!!!! The demo will pry be better than Brit’s version. I hate her breathy-baby-chipmunk-**** voice!!!!

Sorry Britney, I will always choose Christina. Only intelligent people would go through Christina’s songs. Your songs are so typical, superficial and simple and could happen to anybody.

getitbrit @ 01/06/2011 at 3:22 pm

it’s going to be orgasmic with britney singing, and the full production. love it.

good god, people. of course it’s not her ITS A DEMO.

I’m sorry but I hate it. It sounds like a Kesha/Katy Perry reject song and as soon as it comes out, I can hear people saying that Britney is copying Kesha and Katy. Seriously, the song sounds like something Kesha would sing…complete and utter crap.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All