Chelsea Handler: 'Love or Hate' with Ross Matthews!

Chelsea Handler: 'Love or Hate' with Ross Matthews!

Chelsea Handler‘s schedule just got busier!

The late-night talk show host is set to executive produce a new project starring Chelsea Lately regulars Ross Matthews and Heather McDonald, tentatively titled Love or Hate, according to Deadline.

“It is two super-fans passionately discussing their views on the ridiculousness of pop culture,” Ross, who’s also a correspondent on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, said.

Chelsea is also working on a behind-the-scenes show, After Lately, which is expected to launch in the spring.

WILL YOU WATCH Chelsea Handler’s new shows?

Credit: Kevin Winter, Frederick M. Brown; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Chelsea Handler, Ross Matthews

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Another annoying Chelsea Handler project. Ross is beyond irritating and guess what – he’s FAT again!! Ha-ha!

jessemosslover @ 01/06/2011 at 7:56 pm

I cant stand this ***** so NO I will NOT be watching her new show.

Chelsea Horseler @ 01/06/2011 at 7:57 pm

Chelsea Horseler can suck a fat one..

TO Chelsea Handler :
YOU’RE A RAUNCHY WH@RE, I’M DISGUSTED WITH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.
YOU’RE A RUDE B!TCH, YOU SHOULD WASH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.
YOU’RE A STUPID HYPOCRITE.
DON’T WASTE YOUR TME AND FIND SOME ONE TO FVCK, A RAUNCHY WH@RE.
YOU’RE SO OLD BUT YOU ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, NOT A HUMAN BEING.
I’LL KILL YOU, A DIRTY WH@RE.
YOU’RE A FAT PIG, A UGLY DOG.
YOU’VE SUCKED AND LICKED ANISTONWH@RE’S PVSSY ALREADY, SO YOU AND ANISTONWH@RE LOOK LIKE RANCHY B!TCHES IN HEAT.
YOU ANIMAL.

wow, finally this horse-faced handler find a man to fvck.

i can’t stand this dirty b1tch.
she’s here, where man-faced aniston? horse-faced handler and man-faced aniston are perfect wh@res.

i really like Ross! should be good!

Big NO, I will not watch any of her show, she is biased towards Angelina Jolie. I really don’t like that comedian, she could kiss her BFF friend’s butt ( The fugly, chin JA).

Can’t stand CH, Don’t find her funny or entertaining. Please go away

By the way, I like Ross, he is funny but CH, forget her.

This ugly piece of scum shite should just disappear.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 01/06/2011 at 8:24 pm

…sweet, i like ross the intern. i remember watching leno when he was on there for the very first time.

dirty raunchy cu.nt, wouldn’t give her the time of day!!!!

My god, she is really ugly.

Just Wondering @ 01/06/2011 at 8:29 pm

What’s up with Ross Matthews? I always wondered. His voice makes me believe he is or at one time was a woman…
Don’t jump on me, I’m honestly just curious.

I still find it hard to believe that this horseface OLD CU$T is trying to pass herself off as 35, word, she think that because her sister is her mother and she is stupid that everyone is too

THIS CU.NT-FACED WH@RE LOOK DIRTY.

which married man did she f*ck for this new gig?

jessemosslover @ 01/06/2011 at 9:07 pm

Wouldnt her and kathy griffin be a better pair for a tv show? They are both genuinely bad, mean people. Even Sheri Sheppard who worked with kathy on a tv show says she is a really is a mean person who treats people like ****. Ross is wayyy too good to be working with this beoytch chelsea.

Why are the channels with the least amount of people watching always in everyone’s faces?

When you get the ratings of Glee, The Bachelor, GRey’s Anatomy, Two and a Half Men, CSI, etc…THEN you have the right to be all over the media.

This same channel also has a new reality show about Khloe K and Lamar Odom. I mean seriously wtf?

Whodunit? @ 01/06/2011 at 9:17 pm

I can’t believe this untalented hack has a career. She’s awful. Not the least bit funny. Please just crawl back under the rock you came from.

She looks scummy, like what i saw this morning on the subway steps, just looking at her i want to gag……Hand Sanitizer PLEASE..

they both need to do something else with there life, because people do not want to see those 2 annoying *******.

jessemosslover @ 01/06/2011 at 10:24 pm

I dont understand how anyone can find this mean spirited beotch funny.

Yeah, which married man did she screw this time? CH not funny.

THIS FVCKING WH@RE LOOK LIKE A RAUNCHY B1TCH IH HEAT.
I’M SICK OF THIS HORSE-FACED WH@RE.

NO! SHE HAS NO CLASS

What married did she use to get this job? Again some poor kid is without their dad tonight because of this hoe trying to get another job.

2 of the most annoying unentertaining people in the whole world. Does anybody find either funny???

Chelsea’s overrated and Ross tries so hard to be cute but ain’t….

That heifer is older than 36. I believe she is more like 46.

Wow, I can’t believe how hateful people are. I, for one, will be watching! I love her.

Haaaattttterrrrz! Chelsea is a sexy funny *****!!! Holy insecure much?? Step back and have a laugh, it might dislodge all the sticks up your asses and you might be able to relax!!! Miserable people always gotta hate on people that are havin fun. Party on wayne! and can somebody please pass the peanut butter!?

No and No.

THIS HORSE-FACED B1TCH IS AN UNEDUCATED WH2RE.
I THINK SHE SHOULD FIND A DIRTY MAN TO FVCK, SVCK AND LICK HIS BALLS, *****.
THIS CU.NT-FACED WH2RE LOOK LIKE A RAUNCHY B1TCH IN HEAT

F*cking haters! All of you! Chelsea Handler is amazing, SO DEAL WITH IT!!!

i watch chelsea lately regularly. ross is my favorite round table guest. his cute looks and high pitch voice is a great combination for tv host. i’m prod for him!

LOL listen to the Angelina Crowd. LMAO! I don’t agree with anything she said, But, that woman sure did go after another womans husband, something she swore she’d never,ever do, she did. But yes, Handler was wrong saying what she did, not her business.
Also, I was shocked to read Angie’s mom was born In Illinois! Who ever started the “French” born, was dead wrong, Look it up, Fact.
Maybe she is french-canadian, but she sure wasn’t french born! I admired her mother, she raised the kids normally, from pic’s and video’s, no dressing a girl as a boy either…she dressed normally, not ‘gothic’………sad she left so young. Be nice if Viv ends up looking like marcheline, I think that would make AJ happy…she doesn’t look like Knox or Shiloh…so who knows.

Congratulations to Chelsea on her new gig and her hilarious bashing of anorexic Angelina the picked scab. hee

Drunk b*tch and fat man, ideal combination for losers. This b*tch is 45 not 36 and everybody knows that. There is great comedy crisis in America when this sc*m came to the surface and become popular. She is a racist c*nt with poor vocabulary full of hatred and lack of culture. This monster is the biggest bl*w job expert in Hollywood.

wow there are a lot of hater reveiws, i like’em both :)) I’ll watch it

WHO IS SALT ? @ 01/07/2011 at 12:28 pm

Her boyfriend 50 Cents and herself should go on a date with Maniston and mel Gibson.
I am sure they will launch a competition in slurs, obscenities and derogatory comments between boozing. Those tasteless 4 are representative of the trash prevailing in Hollywood these days.

@LAURA: Wow, Laura, YOU sound like the “rude b!tch” with a “filthy mouth”! Pot calling the kettle black, much?

Ok so you people call someone talentless, ugly, fat, etc etc…ummm what are you doing with your life?? Besides sitting behind a computer screen talking sh*t on someone you don’t even know?

If you don’t like someone, so be it. Why waste the time talking bad about them when, in the end, it changes nothing….well, besides making you look like a jacka$$

Disgusting hag @ 01/07/2011 at 4:04 pm

She is a nasty, ignorant hag who never has been funny and never will. PLEASE just go away and go back to your chosen profession… sucking C*CK for a living. You are a disgrace to humanity.

She has a dirty filthy mouth. I watched her a few times and it looked like she didn’t have a bath so i do belive when she says herself
that she is a lush that she thinks ppl don’t notice how unkemp she is .
I didn’t hear what she said about Angelina Jolie but for how powerful they are i don’t beleive for a min they would care about a small time supposed to be funnylady like Handler. Really lol come on she is a big nothing compared to Angelina Jolie.
So no wouldn’t waste my time for this classless piece of work.

TO MarlyWHORE:
THIS FVCKING Marly AND CU.NT-FACED HANDLER ARE UNEDUCATED WH@RES.

Unfunny, ugly, sleazy s x taping, boozehound of a sh*tty cable tv host, who got her stupid slot, by renting out her actual diseased slot to the network head. Yeah, I’ll watch her show when you fcking pay me.

horse-faced handler’s fan are dirty b1tches and raunchy wh2res.

@HA!:

Typically racist fan of Maniston and Handjob, only obsessing over the biological children of Pitt, and you wonder why he and every other man leaves Maniston in the dust.
…and news bulletin: you don’t have to be a die hard Angelina and Brad fan to LOATHE that piece of unfunny fugly slime Handjob, and her new employers Maniston and her power PR rep Huvane, who gave that pittbull Handjob her orders to attack Jolie.
That’s why she and Maniston are so pathetic, foaming at the mouth at movie stars who don’t even know they’re alive.

From your #3 fan – YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!! CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS TO BE ON THE AIR. I LOVE ROSS MATHEWS, AND IF HEATHER DOESN’T GET TOO SICKENING SWEET, IT’LL BE A GREAT SHOW!

WHEN? WHERE?

madbitch### @ 04/01/2011 at 8:47 pm

i love chelsea and ross:) tink der both so funny and ross is so cute:):)

FAG HATER @ 07/28/2011 at 2:39 am

ROSS YOU POSTER BOY *****! jesus christ i thought women were irritating when they go on and on! you are EVERYTHING that is wrong with tv today faggy flaming ****** on every channel its like the networks just posted a cattle call to every closet case to COME OUT AND SPARKLE…. sick of it! gay people… i have no problem with you … flaming sissy boys like ross? DIE DIE DIE!

FAG HATER @ 07/28/2011 at 2:39 am

I can’t STAND Ross Matthews. His voice is grating and so damn high-pitched. He’s not funny at all. I wish he would just go away!!! As for Chelsea, I’ve NEVER thought she was funny. She’s just a stupid w****.