Alexander Skarsgard: Gym and Groceries!

Alexander Skarsgard: Gym and Groceries!

Alexander Skarsgard does a bit of readjusting as he heads to the gym for an afternoon workout on Thursday (January 6) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

After his workout, the 34-year-old True Blood actor changed into a sweater and jeans and shopped for some groceries at a supermarket.

Looks like Alexander is working on keeping his body in shape to stay comfortable with being nude on set.

Co-star Kristin Bauer recently told E! “he was once naked for about eight hours and he’s completely comfortable with it. He’s Swedish… There’s no puritanical background there. It’s nice because it makes all of us more comfortable with it.”

For more pictures, visit X17!.

alexander skarsgard gym and groceries 01
alexander skarsgard gym and groceries 02
alexander skarsgard gym and groceries 03
alexander skarsgard gym and groceries 04
alexander skarsgard gym and groceries 05
alexander skarsgard gym and groceries 06

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Naked for 8 hours?! Cannot wait to see that scene!!!

hello? Jared?
Just Jared readers have the right to know that Orlando Blooms baby boy is born.
I held him in my arms yesterday and he’s so cute :)

Peanut Gallery @ 01/08/2011 at 4:51 pm

Wondered how long before this appeared on JJ, now just wait for the BoHo post at Samy’s.

Sit back and munch my nuts for this one.

is he, errm, scratching his balls in that photo? classy.

his name is Orlando Jonathan Francis Bloom-Kerr.

poor Alex, i feel sorry for him so many paps around him and he just trying to go shopping and gym bet his woman called them again…he looks hot with facial hair love it!

Again. Your source:TUMBLR!!
these pics are from yesterday and from tumblr and theis quote from Kristin is for Season 3 and before Christimas!!i!!!!

????????????????????????? @ 01/08/2011 at 5:00 pm

Why exactely are there orlando bloom fans posting on Alexander Skarsgards thread?
Go to an Orlando Bloom fan site, no one gives a sh!t.

I didn’t like his caracter and his long hair on the first season of TRUE BLOOD.

I just saw the last season this week, now I just want Sookie to cheat on Bill with him…lol

He’s not particulary perfect, not an “easy beauty” and that’s what makes him attractive, especially when he is sassy…;)

here Orlando Blooms baby Orlando http://i53.tinypic.com/71nt3m.jpg so adorable

Ugh he used to be so cute until he got his name associated with Kate. Now not at all!!!
Happy to hear that Orlando had his baby. I know that is going to be a beauty!!! Miranda is GORGEOUS, smart, and grounded!!
Also, where is JOEL KINNAMAN. Heard he was in Mexico for the New Year’s!! That man is so beautiful and TALENTED and can’t wait for his new show to start in April.
He also just got a nomination for best actor for Snabba Cash for the Swedish version of the Oscars!! Knew it was coming!!!

He should see a doctor about that continual itch. Lay down with b*tches in heat you get STDS.

Yawn…next…

Why isn’t Joel Kinnaman mentioned more? Joel Kinnaman is just as handsome and far more talented. I want Joel Kinnaman inside of me and I think if a lot of you thought about it, you would want Joel Kinnaman inside of you!

Joel Kinnaman

Who cares about this piece of trash!

Bill SkarsgÄrd was nominated for a Guldbagge too. I hope he wins. . Alex was nominated once too, and Stellan has won two and Gustaf one. Pretty impressive.

I’ve read that he’ll be on screen more the next season – I really hope that. Bring on the amnesia!

Journo-Gee*8 @ 01/08/2011 at 5:52 pm

His chacracter Eric….was waaay better looking in first season with LONG hair…he’s cute but the shorter hair ..not digging it.

BUT Joe Manganiello…aka Alcide stole the hotness last season and made everyone step up their workout game. Manganiello’s body is sick..and his messy hair …just wanna run my fingers through it.

Sookie needs to be with the warm-blooded Alcide.

Besides being naked, what other tricks can he do?

Nice to see some pics of Alexander. Haven’t seen him out and about for a while and I wondered where he was. He looks well. I hope he’s also happy.

Positives @ 01/08/2011 at 6:05 pm

I’m going to look on the bright side here – he’s by himself. And there’s some skin showing. All good.

@NEXT: lol!
He can be naked, he plays he’s own douchbag side and… I don’t know.
He’s the male version of Megan Fox or the bimbo you want.
Bosworthed.

@Loling:

They’re well matched. Vapid, shallow famewh*o res. Not buying that at least 3 photogs(2 in pix and 1 taking pix) just happened to be at Bristol Farms. Not buying she was also papped at camera shop(?) same day he was papped at gym.He can play Alex the Grouch all he wants, he’s in on it.

The Skarsgard family must be so ashamed of this fame-*****.

true blood @ 01/08/2011 at 6:41 pm

Alex looks good.
Thanks, Jared.

Aliens are coming! @ 01/08/2011 at 6:41 pm

@?????????????????????????: They do it because Bloom used to be Kate B.’s boyfriend

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All