Avril Lavigne: 'What the Hell' Video Preview!

Avril Lavigne: 'What the Hell' Video Preview!

Check out this preview of the upcoming music video for Avril Lavigne‘s new single “What the Hell.”

The song, off her forthcoming album Goodbye, Lullaby, recently debuted after Avril performed it live on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.

The video was shot in 3D and during the preview, Avril and her band watch the footage with their 3D glasses on, to which Avril shouts “look, it’s like you can touch it!”

Watch the preview below…

Avril Lavigne: ‘What the Hell’ Video Preview

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

can’t wait!!

Excuseme . . . . . . . I said excuse me! ! My hair now better look

i say what i want @ 01/08/2011 at 1:47 pm

When this girl will grow up ? and make good music

she’s very annoying , How did she become so annoying ?

What do you expect from a girl who’s dating brody jenner ??
Nothing special :D

hollywood @ 01/08/2011 at 2:00 pm

britney spears she comeing back , there is no room for the wanna be , GO AWAY AVRIL :p

The song sucks and also the video will suck .

i am how i am @ 01/08/2011 at 2:10 pm

i liked this girl but now she become so fake and unreal , arrogant so i don’t like her anymore :(

no one cares about Avril and her **** pop song

I really don’t like Avril Lavigne for her whole divorce/Brody Jenner thing and ‘What the hell’ is forgettable and disposable kiddy pop

i don’t know why she wants to be something obviously she’s NOT .

BloodbuzzOhio @ 01/08/2011 at 2:39 pm

Haha, this girl thinks she is so edgy. Well, she’s not.

I’m SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!

@hollywood: Haha,in case you need reminding,Avril can sing,live or otherwise.Britney’s just a lipsyncher who gets booed out of countries these days.

She looks so full of herself and silly. I dont think we need more of this stupid personality teen girls anymore.

i liked her before… but after HEY HEY I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEEEND – she just became a product of hollywood..
which is sad :/

Reality Bites @ 01/08/2011 at 3:26 pm

My God, she’s such a DORK…

@Marcus:

But Britney is not a liar like avril , B she never said that she won’t do this or that and she did it after all , but avril did now she just another popstar she got lost in the hollywood scene, i hate to say that but like it or not it’s true , B knows how she is and didn’t lie about it

I love what I see, this song looks is going to be a huge hit.

@Kar:

Hit and miss more likely.

@ANNA: You have a valid point and I won’t argue it except to say 17 year old teenagers say and do alot of things they regret later in life.Avril went from small town Ontario to the IT girl in 2002 and reeled off 5 years of phenomenal success before contradicting herself.God knows she paid the price even with her most devout fans.She’s 26 now and trying to win us back and if you believe like I do that going on stage and giving anything less than your best is nothing more than spectacle and trickery, then you’ll understand my support for her.
That being said,Avril sings live 100% of the time and doesn’t need the gimmicks, which is more than I can say about
most of todays female “singers”.

handledatruff @ 01/08/2011 at 6:11 pm

That’s right Marcus, tell these haters what it is! They can’t respond to the truth!

I don’t know why everyone is hating on her, but I’m sure this song will be a hit. So will Britney’s, but I haven’t even heard it yet.

JustJared are full of haters ! I hate it !

all u guys r jealouss…!! so ur comments show tat..!!! … tellin hr 2 grow up??… i tell u guys 2!!!… ters ntg kiddish than commentin on others…!! so GROW UP!!…. if u ssly wanna COMMENT do it after u match her PROFILE!!!…!!!
AVRIL U ROCK!!! :D …im ur FOREVER FAN!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All