Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Dancing the Night Away!

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Dancing the Night Away!

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were spotted dancing the night away at Eden Nightclub along with pal Brittany Snow on Friday (January 7).

“They were inseparable throughout the night seen dancing, drinking Belvedere and canoodling,” a source told E!. “[Vanessa] only broke from [Zac]’s side to dance with Brittany on the couches at their table.”

Another eyewitness added, “They were directly next to our table and were all over each other, dirty dancing and making out.”

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Happy Dance!!!

Breaking up is hard to do…

so its true love them so much.

Is Obviously they Never Break up =D

When will the bearding end?

Hell yes!!!!!!!!
I love them so much!!
Zanessa is forever!

Hell yes!!!!!!!!
I love them so much!!
Zanessa is forever!

Now we know why they broke up and got back. More publicity!!
Keep on living the lie people. The same happens to Twilight stars etc etc ETC. Live the reality and not the tv.

told you sooo :p

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DUDE THEY’RE SO PERFECT!!! I NEED ANY PICTURES

Proudofzacnessa @ 01/08/2011 at 6:08 pm

eyy DR
GET A LIFE silly person!

happy dance
yay ay ay!!
;D

LIZADAVH ♥ @ 01/08/2011 at 6:08 pm

ZANESSSSSSSSSSSSSSA FOREVERRRRRRRRR ♥♥

They never broke up in the first place, this pretty much proves it, but I already knew it :)

WHOOOO CARES?????????????

No matter what the media says and does they will never be able to tear Zanessa apart at least Just Jared had the common sense to back away from the break up rumors and just enjoy Zanessa as a happy loving and real couple more Hollywood couples should be like that.

Did they ever officially confirm that they broke up? If not, then it was all media speculation. If yes, then it was a publicity ploy because if they made it that official, then they must have both very much hated each other and would never reconcile that quickly.

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 01/08/2011 at 6:19 pm

OMG This is best news ever.

@bree they never confirmed it!

as long as they r happy.

Zac efron's wife @ 01/08/2011 at 6:29 pm

nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

they never confirmed their break-ups. I think that was just another stupid rumor. Happy for them!
Ps: I like zac better off without his facial hair.

As long as they’re happy especially V then I’m good.

so was this whole ”break up” a publicity stunt then?

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 01/08/2011 at 6:36 pm

Yes yes This is a great news ever they are so meant to be together.

im so happy for them!!!! their break-up was never confirmed and most fans followed the ‘truthisstronger’ thing to stop media from speculating false things………..oh this is so great news, 5 years is hard to break apart–that is simply LOVE :)

Haters Suck! @ 01/08/2011 at 6:39 pm

I’m not gonna say anything right now, I will latter . I’m just gonna sit back relax and watch the people who say they aren’t together explain this one. This should be fun.

Zac and Vanessa never “announced” anything about a break up. E! was the one who said they broke up “according to a source.” Their source was probably some anti Zac/Vanessa forum. If E! reads a comment posted by someone on those sites, that comment becomes their inside source.

I may be a fan of them but I’m gonna say what a lot of people think about them at this moment: they are attention wh*res!
They didn’t say anything about this “break up” rumors so people will talk about them again and again. Bravo! For poeple who don’t like attention they prove me the contrary! And don’t tell me they didn’t know about it, I’m sure they heard about this big rumor around them…
But if they’re happy then it’s ok! =)

@Zac Efron’s Number #1 Male Fan:
Never knew Zac Efron had MALE fans (except for gay men, i.e Perez). People (mainly guys) see it as uncool. How old are you?? You can’t possibly be over 12/13?

On a side note, loooking forward to watching Beastly & Sucker punch :-)

Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 01/08/2011 at 6:49 pm

umm….when did they even broke up?

@annie:

What are you basing your statements on? Heresay? We don’t live their lives and don’t know what goes on in private. If you know this couple at all, they are not about the publicity and are very private people who would never stoop to the level you are implying. Chances are they did have a disagreement and were on a “break” to figure things out.

Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 01/08/2011 at 6:53 pm

@Dr.: now did they told you they broke up? evidently they told you only because they wouldn’t be hiding from the public if they were broken up and back together again we would see pics by now if that was the case, here they were in a public setting and where are the pics to gain publicity? NOWHERE this isn’t a publicity stunt this is plain and downright privacy.

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 01/08/2011 at 6:54 pm

@Hannah:

I’m 28 years old.

@Zac Efron’s Number #1 Male Fan:
Really? Erm… ok… cool. Loool :-)

@ topic, I don’t really care if they’re together or not, either way I still love Vanessa. She’s sweet & has a great sense of style! I don’t concern myself with her personal life. As far as she’s happy, it’s all good :-D

To some of you to say that you believe that they broke up from some unknown “sources” which were never confirmed but not from this and the people on twitter who does not work for anyone and who aren’t even fans of Z or V said the same thing these articles are saying.

I’m believeing these, I believe that they never broke up but it’s not impossible that they went through a bit of a bumby road but it may have never been more then something they just needed to sit down together to work out. I bet that if this “source” hadn’t said anything we wouldn’t have even known about any of this and this whole are they/aren’t they wouldn’t even be in question. Vanessa is now on her way to NC to get back to work and with this they seem to be back on track with how they want things to be and at the end of the day that’s all that matters.

Zac efron's wife @ 01/08/2011 at 7:07 pm

maybe some of the stuff they put on here isn’t true

Well, the beard-merkin arrangement is on again!

everyone knew this would happen

Good for them. Their great role models and seemed to really love eachother.

I wish them all the best,

They never confirmed the split, everyone was saying sources and they didnt talk about anything, infact they never talk about each other because they want it to be private.

It could very well have been a publicity ploy due to films coming out but hey in their defense, as I mentioned before they never actually confirmed anything..lol

They are both busy people and they both are filming right now so it hard but after 5 yrs they know each other by now. If they had officially split, their reps would have acknowledged it at least.

Zac efron's wife @ 01/08/2011 at 7:29 pm

this was like when Miley broke up w/her bf & they got back together. Plz break up again Zac & Vanessa.

Zac efron's wife @ 01/08/2011 at 7:31 pm

this story right here could be a rumor

@Zac efron’s wife: Why so you can have him? When will girls realized you’ll NEVER have a chance. Just get over it, he’s not going to marry/date you and he doesn’t even know you are alive. Go find yourself a REAL boyfriend, one who isn’t a celeb and isn’t already taken.

Ok thanks haha.

They were never broken up to begin with. Just because E!news stated they were splitsville or “taking a break” and was the first to throw it out to the hungry masses does not make it true. I will reiterate….. Professional “reps” (emphasis on the word professional) would NEVER go to a “blog site moderator” to publicise this kind of “personal” information about their client. It’s unprofessional and most likely cost them their job. Zac and Vanessa continue to prove these “break up rumors” wrong at some point, and it looks like they’ve done it again.

This time I am so happy to say ” I told you so”. Exactly, they took a Break and it was misquoted or mis-interpreted if you like. Zac and Vanessa were just mum about it. Why bother denying anything, when the media were only too willing to believe whatever they wanted to and make a mountain out of a molehill as in the case of Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox. I stand firmly by them as individuals and as a couple. In your faces, Naysayers! Their last candid video together showed anything but a break-up.

i don’t think they even confirmed a breakup. so maybe they didnt break up at all and ignored the rumors.

UGHHHHHHH why ?? He’s so much better without her! Guess they’re gonna fake break up again sometime soon, they got some movies coming out !

@Sarah: IT was NEVE confirmed by their reps. JJ and E! as well as other “news” outlets were simply going off of these so called “sources.”

We're Good @ 01/08/2011 at 7:50 pm

Funny how they never confirmed it but people and the starving media took the rumor and ran with it. Apparently the bashers forgot when asked about Zac she simply said “we’re good” as in mind ya business!!!!!

Vanessa was candid and said the god to honest truth” We’re Good” and yet that went for more speculation. You can’t win em’,

Yes, I never doubted they are together.

Again, I can now laugh at all those stupid rumors and gossips from some sites. And at the previous comments from some crazy fans who think one is better off without the other. Obviously both of them are happy with each other.

OMG! i want their pictures MAKING OUT!!!

You know that last video of them together in Hawaii has left me without a doubt of their love and affection for each other. Besides there have been many videos of their PDA’s and I’m contented with that.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY !!!!!!

Good to know that all is well in Zanessaland. It’s cool how this has brought out the V fans. If you read a lot of the gossip blogs you’d think that Zac is the only one who has tons of loyal fans. It’s good to see that Vanessa has her own peeps too. I just hope all of us go see Beastly and Sucker Punch, both of which look really good!

I hope Vanessa has made it to NC by now – the weather is going to be bad in the South East tonight – Wilmington has a low of 19 with light snow tomorrow night. Wind Chill will make it seem lower because of blustery winds and she will be near the coast and the winds blows that way. Glad she had a good coat on – I have one very much like it and wore it tonight!!

GG – I will be in line to attend both the movies – at least once – Beastly maybe more than once as I love romances.

Vannessa want me she hate zac in real life

-_- It really bugs me how people said they “broke-up” for publicity because they both have movies coming out. So if thats the case, wouldnt they have done it closer to the time when the movies were coming out? God, people just aggravate me when they say retarded stuff like that. Dumb f***, get a life…

Btw, I absolutely LOVE Zac and Vanessa and I never believed the rumors because nothing seemed to add up. Its called being rational…

@kASSIE: -_- If you dont care, then why are you on here?!!

that’s one of the happiest news i’ve read so far. zac is damned fool if he gives up vanessa for his career.

if the rumored break up was for publicity, they would have done it in march when she has 2 movies coming out. and zac doesn’t have any coming out till maybe oct. some you ppl just make comments without thinking.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ♥ZANESSA, 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

where is eden night club?

smooth dude…break up with the girl pre- birthday then get back together with her after = no gift…..maybe he’s smarter than people give him credit for

making out – check
dancing – check
groping – check
drinking – check
canoodling – check
horizontal mambo – inside of you

why ”????????????????????? what happened already vanessa
freaking rare

I’m happy they’re happy:))

hoity toity toity @ 01/08/2011 at 11:27 pm

@kami:

It was Zac’s camp who made this publicity stunt since it was his rep who confirmed the break to Jared. Well, congrats Zac you won the PCA.

@hoity toity toity: The big test if they are back togther will come when Vanessa has her premier for her movies in L.A.

Why then? Becuase if the one part of his speech was aimed at Vanessa which a lot of people are saying it was, the he will show his Love for her and attend a premier of her’s for a change and give her the support and love that she gave him for CSC.

Personally I don’t think he will turn up to any of her preimers.

Zac and Vanessa always kept their relationship private so they do not confirm or deny anything about their relationship. Zac’s rep said they were on break which since they were in separate locations working. It was the media that assume it was a break-up.

hoity toity toity @ 01/08/2011 at 11:42 pm

@florence:

Honestly, it would be better off if Zac didn’t attend any of Vanessa’s premieres. That way Zac fanbitches would still be in believe that awesome Efron broke up with Vanessa. Its good for Zac’s career, Zac themed undies will be selling again like hotcakes.

hoity toity toity @ 01/08/2011 at 11:47 pm

@pop86:

Zac’s rep still confirmed it whether it be in another language or a different phrasing of the ‘break’ semantics, still Zac’s rep confirmed it.

It’s kinda pathetic how people are so obsessed with this particular couple.

I guess this is one glaring example for all of you who believe all the trash written and said on tabloid shows and websites, and rag magazines, like E!, OK, US, etc. This RUMOR was concocted by E! and Ken Baker, and all the other news sites ran with it. We really have to remember these people will say ANYTHING to sell magazines, get viewers, and make money. It’s really disgusting; I’m amazed they haven’t been sued more often, really.

As far as Zac and Vanessa, I will agree with others who say, if they are happy, then I’m happy for them. They have come to a major crossroads in their lives, both being very busy in their careers. At first I was very surprised that these two, who profess to cherish the real things in their lives, would push away the one thing that was real to them. But, it’s good they talk these issues out, and set their priorities. It’s good for all relationships to have these “points”, because if something isn’t working, then it’s not worth moving on.

hoity toity toity @ 01/09/2011 at 12:02 am

@Bree:

Would you rather have people be obsessed about killing animals or people for fun?

OMG!!!!! this is the best news in the entire world!!!! I’m so happy I knew it they never broke up!!! zanessa is forever!!!!! and not matter what otter people say about them……..

e:
Totally agree. IF someone had not posted this “break up” nobody would have given it a thought that they still weren’t together. That is why no PROFESSIONAL rep on either side—as ???? pointed out—made an official statement. Also, the inaccuracy of it all is probably what kept Zac and Vanessa mum and not saying anything either.

People have trials and bumps in the road to work out, it is just human nature. It makes people stronger as time goes on. It makes people understand each other better which makes the bond stronger if there is something that is “meant” to be in the relationship.

Zac and Vanessa probably wanted to have a good time before she left to finish filming her movie and be gone for a month. And they may very well have used this opportunity to use actions as to their “statement” to the world as to the “truth” about this break up situation. A situation that most likely was blown out of proportion from the beginning.

I think their breakup is a Hollywood plot so they can make be successful on their own without the mention of them being a couple. That’s my humble opinion. Anyway, it’s good to hear something good going around with relationships…everyone seems to be breaking up…

Good for them. (Marks Zac off the gay list)!

@Sol:

hahaha! i knew it was just a matter of time..! hell yeahh..!!

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 01/09/2011 at 12:46 am

Love this amazing and awesome news these two are so meant to be together.

zanessalover345678 @ 01/09/2011 at 12:47 am

if they broke up for publicty now would have been the time to do, it shocked loads of people and did there names back on peoples mouth! If they did it closer to march the promo interviews would ask too many questions!

OMG!!!! I m sooooooo happy right now!!!!!!!!
ZANESSA the BEST!!!!!! ^^/ 4 ever!!!!!

@Bree: What so it would be better for people to be obsessed with someone like LL or Paris who aren’t good role models? Atleast Zac and Vanessa have shown a relationship can last years in Hollywood and on top of that they are both still soooo young. These two are two of the best role models in young hollywood. They stay out of the press as much as they can and try and go about their own lives.

If I were a parent I’d for sure want my kid to look up to these two over someone like LL or even Miley.

Frankly, us people who are not part of their relationship can only speculate. But everything that we have seen so far points that things are good with Zac and Vanessa. Why can’t we all just believe what Vanessa has said all along that things are good with her and Zac?! They’are grounded, real and do not flaunt their relationship. I’m just happy to hear this news that they are OK.

@hoity toity toity: Agree 100% he’s had his time to shine and Vanessa has always been put down as the clingy one, is only any good becuase she’s with HIM, HE’S made her career.

Well now it’s her turn to prove everybody wrong and that she does’nt need Zac to help her careeer and that she is capable of doing a variety of roles. What does Zac do now ‘ Romatic ‘ films all the time and always involving him getting the lead and the woman. You can still be considered a sucess in films if you don’t have a major role, it’s how you play the roles that makes you stand out, not having your face shoved in evrrybody elese’s face.

Vanessa will suprise a lot of people in 2011 and I’m glad.

And hope that he does’nt attend any of her preimers he has’nt before so why bother starting now.

YAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN……….

@pop86:

“Zac and Vanessa always kept their relationship private ”

ROTFLMAO

this poor guy – when will he be able to be himself and stop with the phony romances? it really takes a toll on both the the guy and the beard. so many years wasted. just be yoursefl Zac and find a nice guy you can be happy with. you can still remain in the closet.

they never broke up :)
i love Zanessa <33

hoity toity toity @ 01/09/2011 at 2:15 am

@florence:

Yes, Zac shouldn’t go. if he does go, he should not do the red carpet and.just park his **** in his designated theatre seat.
Don’t go hatin’ on Zac yet, I maybe disappointed with his team marketing him as a pin up boy for immature cougars, tweens, teens and little gay boys, but he clearly does adore his gf. He doesn’t look at his movie partners the way he looks at Vanessa. Maybe that’s why his chick flicks don’t really sell well and time for him to drop the teen idol looks and do crazy in his movies.

i am so happy right now…..i hope there back together

i love vanessa and zac…..they belong together wene i found out they broke up it was such a shock for me …..i love them…………….zanessa fooorrrrreeeeevvveeeeeerrrrrr

It’s a great news ! I hope it’s true

the truth @ 01/09/2011 at 4:45 am

They’re just friends that’s what they said in the interview. friends do hang out. And what a onlooker said we didn’t see them making out did we?

Oh yeah! They together! I love they so much! Zanessa forever!! :)

AddictedtoV @ 01/09/2011 at 5:32 am

OMG!!!! ZANESSA is back on track lets get it on haters in your face ZANESSA is Live in Love!!!!!!

fake breakup for publicity. Get back together for more publicity. These two are going to have to work on their talent as much as they do on tabloid P.R.

I AM HAPPY FOR THEM ESPECIALLY IF V IS HAPPY

grasielle @ 01/09/2011 at 7:56 am

that beautiful
I love this news
hopefully they stay together
: D

ZANESSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :DDDDD <3

Anastasia @ 01/09/2011 at 9:15 am

I am happy that they’re back together,if they have broken up in the fisrt place,but they obviously can’t seem to make up their minds.There is obviously so much love between them and so much history that they find it hard to stay apart.I wish them to stay together as long as they are happy with one another.

OMG i hope is true ! look this blog : http://gopeople.skyrock.com/

@Sweet: The sad thing is, it wasn’t them who started this rumor. They had nothing to do with it. They’ve been going about their lives as usual, and whether there was an issue or not, they don’t care what is being said. They will do, what they want, when they want. I suspect they’ve been laughing at all the silly stuff being written about their “break up”. They will always know what is best for them, whether we like it or not. I trust their maturity, their priorities, and their decisions.

lol, zac efron with make-up!!!! :D :D UGLY

Zac efron's wife @ 01/09/2011 at 2:36 pm

i think this story is made up & i don’t think they would do all that at a nighclub. They post false stories on here just to make money. I hate jj& i’m so done w/it.

Hope we will see this beautiful couple together again.

@Zac efron’s wife:

LOL…tough for you to accept the truth. Whatever! Don’t let the door hit you in the butt on the way out of here.

@the truth:

Ooowee, another doubter bites the dust. Witnesses have said what happened, so if you don’t believe, your problem.

WICKED WENCH @ 01/09/2011 at 5:56 pm

So p-whipped. V clearly wears the pants.

WICKED WENCH @ 01/09/2011 at 6:01 pm

On the other hand, respect for Vanessa went up and respect for Zac bottomed out at 0.

@ zac efron’s wife,
are you a delusion 15 yr old girl?

THEY BETTER NOT HV BEEN MAKING OUT WHY CANT YALL PEOPLE GET THAT THEY SHOULDNT BE TOGETHER I HATE HATE HATE HATE ZANESSA I LOVE ZASHLEY. ZANESSA SUCKS I HATE VANESSA AND I HATE ZAC EVER DATING VANESSA IM SRRY BUT ITS THE TRUTH. ZANESSA DONT BELONG TOGETHER I HATE THEM I LOVE ZASHLEY ZAC EFRON SHOULD DATE ASHLEY TISDALE OR MILEY CYRUS ANYBODY BUT HER. ZANESSA I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 YEARS ITS TIME TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE.

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2011 at 7:32 pm

@anese
well they were making out so calm down. Zac and Ashley have never and will never be together so don’t even go there. Besides, Ashley has her own boyfriend in Scott who she has been seeing for a long time now and makes her happy. Zac and Vanessa seem happy, Ashley and Scott seem happy, so how bout you stop b!tching and be happy for all 4 of them.

I love manufactured romances to cover up the true sexual orientation of stars!

The truth finally came out! Thank goodness, it will finally put a stop to a lot of speculations, arguments, silly accusations on who initiated the “break-up” thing on this thread. Now i can heave a sigh of relief. I’m happy for Zac & Vanessa!!! Yay!

Zanessa stay together Forever Pls!!!!

Ben:

If Zac was really gay and someone wanted to “cover up” that fact then he WOULD have been seen with NUMEROUS women over the pat 5 years. Also, he would be telling magazines that he had not found the RIGHT one yet and that is the reason for his serial dating ORt that he had been so busy with work he doesn’t have time to date right now, There would be no way ONE young woman of Vanessa’s age would be expected to stay with some guy when she could very well be out there dating any guy she wanted. Do you think she is like without desires? You people make no sense. Your comments are so obvious with what you are trying to do.

zac efron’s wife/Emma Efron:
I can’t say that we will miss you with your juvenile comments. Or perhaps now that Zac and Vanessa have made their “statement” as to what is going on in their relationship you don’t need to come here “fishing” for gossip…or whatever it was you were trying to obtain.

Boring couple is boring.

@Oprah:
Everyone get a car … except for you!

Guess the break up didn’t sell to well…we all know Zach is gay and that’s not a bad thing. It’s too bad H-wood continues to sell this couple for money as she is obviously his beard…but you know what kids today are more accepting of stuff than old H-wood….

What’s boring are all these gay and break-up rumors that cynics keep on throwing at Zac and Vanessa who always manage to prove these guys wrong. And so what if they’are a boring a couple?! They’re just like any normal couple grounded couple in a normal long-term relationship with its ups and downs.

@M-:

What makes you so sure he’s gay…your opinion doesn’t count…and why would he stay with one girl for 5 years? You make no sense. See Karen’s comment #128 for reasons he is NOT gay.

You obviously don’t know your ^ss from a hole in the ground and definintely don’t know them on a person basis. You sound like a bitter old hag.

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 01/09/2011 at 10:38 pm

I Know it that these two could not stay away from each other that Long they have something that is real and true and no one could ever break them apart. They are totally meant for each other.

Zac Efron's Number #1 Male Fan @ 01/09/2011 at 10:41 pm

@Karen:

Karen so True

@Ben:

I hate when dumb people come on here and make up things that aren’t true just to hide their own insecurities.

I see we have some escapees from the Looney Bin not to mention some little girls who should be on JJjr and not here.

Gawd, I thought we were done with Zashley and how did Miley Cyrus come into the picture? Just live with it. Zanessa or Zac and Vanessa have been a couple for 5 yrs and they are not about to break up any time soon. Geez, how delusional can some peeps get. Go vent your frustrations elsewhere.

Roadhouse @ 01/10/2011 at 7:19 am

@lauren: She has a movie coming out soon. They need to draw the attention of the paps. They do it every time one of their movies are coming out

WICKED WENCH @ 01/10/2011 at 7:38 am

@M-: It didn’t sell because 90% of their fans are females – little kids, young girls, etc. The other 10% is comprised of older idealists with a need to believe in fairytales like Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella or are just the random oddball. I would never call myself a fan (short for “fanatic”) because I’m older and don’t have that mentality. I think Zac is a talented actor but he’ll never break out like Leo if he plays the Disney card. On the other hand, he may just be satisfied growing up with his fans, and not need to penetrate other demographics and marketing segments. If he’s happy with where he is and doesn’t want more, I’m not going to rock the boat.

The Disney card? What exactly does that mean? Zac seems to be doing just fine. Leo at Zac’s age did not get a deal with WB. Zac as a deal with WB like Robert Downey JR and Matt Damon and Ben Affleck—-which puts him in pretty good company I’d say. Plus, the list of movies that he has lined up is anything but “Disney” fare…

@ KAREN, I LOVE WANT YOUR COMMENTS SAY ALLTHE TIME. YOUR THE BEST!

@jazmin: thats my 2 cents too huney thnk 4 saying what i was going to say. V needs to be happy:)

NekoNekoLovex33 @ 01/10/2011 at 5:14 pm

either the rumors was a total lie by the media or they did break and just miss each other so much and just can’t stay away from eacho ther any longer and got back together. whatever so glad they’re back together!

@WICKED WENCH:

you been living under a rock? since hsm3 zac has done 4 movies. “17 again” “me and orson welles” “charlie st cloud” and “the lucky one” are not disney movies. and his next one “die in a gunfight” is no disney movie either.

Barbara:

I appreciate your good taste…LOL Really, you flatter me way too much.

they are so back on!!!!

Huh? You folks that’s mistake Zac and V are not back togethers…its over. Wow you believe them get back?!?! What’s psyho folks make this up! Haha what’s matters with you all? Keep getting instane about zanessa? Haha you feel sorry by yourself! They’re just friends dang

@TX56: They are together, get over it.

zanessa 4ever!!!! love both them…they suit 4 each other…cute,,dorky,,adorable!!!!!

DivineGoddess @ 01/19/2011 at 4:14 pm

THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE! Glad they are together ♥ Zac and Vanessa are amazing.

Eu sou surda.
Eu sou fã da vanessa hudgens e zac efron.
Saudade é solidão acompanhada.