Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Dancing the Night Away!

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens: Dancing the Night Away!

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were spotted dancing the night away at Eden Nightclub along with pal Brittany Snow on Friday (January 7).

“They were inseparable throughout the night seen dancing, drinking Belvedere and canoodling,” a source told E!. “[Vanessa] only broke from [Zac]’s side to dance with Brittany on the couches at their table.”

Another eyewitness added, “They were directly next to our table and were all over each other, dirty dancing and making out.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All
the truth @ 01/09/2011 at 4:45 am

They’re just friends that’s what they said in the interview. friends do hang out. And what a onlooker said we didn’t see them making out did we?

Oh yeah! They together! I love they so much! Zanessa forever!! :)

AddictedtoV @ 01/09/2011 at 5:32 am

OMG!!!! ZANESSA is back on track lets get it on haters in your face ZANESSA is Live in Love!!!!!!

fake breakup for publicity. Get back together for more publicity. These two are going to have to work on their talent as much as they do on tabloid P.R.

I AM HAPPY FOR THEM ESPECIALLY IF V IS HAPPY

grasielle @ 01/09/2011 at 7:56 am

that beautiful
I love this news
hopefully they stay together
: D

ZANESSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :DDDDD <3

Anastasia @ 01/09/2011 at 9:15 am

I am happy that they’re back together,if they have broken up in the fisrt place,but they obviously can’t seem to make up their minds.There is obviously so much love between them and so much history that they find it hard to stay apart.I wish them to stay together as long as they are happy with one another.

OMG i hope is true ! look this blog : http://gopeople.skyrock.com/

@Sweet: The sad thing is, it wasn’t them who started this rumor. They had nothing to do with it. They’ve been going about their lives as usual, and whether there was an issue or not, they don’t care what is being said. They will do, what they want, when they want. I suspect they’ve been laughing at all the silly stuff being written about their “break up”. They will always know what is best for them, whether we like it or not. I trust their maturity, their priorities, and their decisions.

lol, zac efron with make-up!!!! :D :D UGLY

Zac efron's wife @ 01/09/2011 at 2:36 pm

i think this story is made up & i don’t think they would do all that at a nighclub. They post false stories on here just to make money. I hate jj& i’m so done w/it.

Hope we will see this beautiful couple together again.

@Zac efron’s wife:

LOL…tough for you to accept the truth. Whatever! Don’t let the door hit you in the butt on the way out of here.

@the truth:

Ooowee, another doubter bites the dust. Witnesses have said what happened, so if you don’t believe, your problem.

WICKED WENCH @ 01/09/2011 at 5:56 pm

So p-whipped. V clearly wears the pants.

WICKED WENCH @ 01/09/2011 at 6:01 pm

On the other hand, respect for Vanessa went up and respect for Zac bottomed out at 0.

@ zac efron’s wife,
are you a delusion 15 yr old girl?

THEY BETTER NOT HV BEEN MAKING OUT WHY CANT YALL PEOPLE GET THAT THEY SHOULDNT BE TOGETHER I HATE HATE HATE HATE ZANESSA I LOVE ZASHLEY. ZANESSA SUCKS I HATE VANESSA AND I HATE ZAC EVER DATING VANESSA IM SRRY BUT ITS THE TRUTH. ZANESSA DONT BELONG TOGETHER I HATE THEM I LOVE ZASHLEY ZAC EFRON SHOULD DATE ASHLEY TISDALE OR MILEY CYRUS ANYBODY BUT HER. ZANESSA I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 YEARS ITS TIME TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE.

Haters Suck! @ 01/09/2011 at 7:32 pm

@anese
well they were making out so calm down. Zac and Ashley have never and will never be together so don’t even go there. Besides, Ashley has her own boyfriend in Scott who she has been seeing for a long time now and makes her happy. Zac and Vanessa seem happy, Ashley and Scott seem happy, so how bout you stop b!tching and be happy for all 4 of them.

I love manufactured romances to cover up the true sexual orientation of stars!

The truth finally came out! Thank goodness, it will finally put a stop to a lot of speculations, arguments, silly accusations on who initiated the “break-up” thing on this thread. Now i can heave a sigh of relief. I’m happy for Zac & Vanessa!!! Yay!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All