David & Victoria Beckham: Expecting 4th Child!

David & Victoria Beckham: Expecting 4th Child!

David and Victoria Beckham are expecting their fourth child together!

The 35-year-old soccer star confirmed the happy news earlier today on his official Facebook page.

“I’ve got some great news to tell you all,” David wrote. “Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister.”

The newborn will join big brothers Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 5.

Congratulations to David and Victoria!!

Christopher Polk/Getty

I’m glad there’s a hollywood couple that can remain dedicated to each other and their children. Congrats

Congrats to them

Hope it’s a girl

WOW I Like It
Love The Beckhams Family

Pattycake how can you be so nasty even with a news like this? SERIOUSLY! Bitter and just sad!

Victoria has carried 3 healthy chlidren already, so mind your own businness!!

Anyhow huge CONGRATS to this wodnerful couple, and their family, great new year for them. Was just today reading UK Vogue with VB on the cover, and now this, haha, i hope its a girl, but we all know it will be a boy, lol.

L ove the bECKHAMS.

I’m happy for them:)

good on them. they seem like a happy bunch. (of course we cant know for sure) but they always seem to be together n having a good time.
congrats.

Congrats to them¡
hope it’s the girl Victoria wants since long time ago.

i’m fan of the beckham’s and i’m super happy, i was reading some days ago that they wanted to have a girl so hopefuly this will be the opportunity :)

Dubya Bush @ 01/09/2011 at 12:59 pm

Awww, congrats!!! I hope it’s a girl. She’d certainly give Suri Cruise a run for her money as most stylish kid.

Im not a hugh fan of either, but congrats on the new baby!

These are great news! happy for them! Maybe after baby number 4 she can get back with the spice girls to show her baby Mom was a popstar!

Congrats to them, maybe this time it will be a girl!

Who said it’s been 4 months already??! If you believe what Pattycake said than you are really, really a sad person!! If the news came out now it might as well just be about 1 or 2 months! Some of you guys will say anything and everything to say nasty things about other just shows how SAD and PATHETIC your lives are!

Congratulations to the Beckhams! Hope it’s a girl. But like VB said..perhaps it will be another boy and he will just cute as others! ;)

Catherine @ 01/09/2011 at 1:10 pm

PLEASE LET IT BE A GIRL!!!

Congrats!! I also wish they are expecting a girl! They want it so bad!…

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!! THE GORGEOUS POON OF HERS POSHING OUT THE FOURTH CHILD !!!!

if the baby is coming in the summer, she can’t be more that 2-3months; anyway, congrats, news like this is always wonderful!

@ihateph: Hahahahahahahahahahaha, dedicated? Oblivious much? I would not be surprised if they got pregnant just to counter the prostitute’s story.

even in the same woman different pregnancies are carried differently. Victoria isn’t the first celeb and won’t be the last to have their fourth or more child at or over 35 for example Patricia Neal had her 5th child at 39 or Sophia Loren had what would’ve been her fourth at 38. all that matters is that mother and child are healthy and besides it customary for women especially celebrity women to wait until they’re more than three months along to announce a pregnancy because that’s when the risk of losing it shrinks

This family makes my day so happy for them congratulations if it is a girl it will so spoiled LOL.

This spaz is going to have a fourth cesarean? Another designer baby. blah!

Its amazing these two have kept it together all these years, given the endless scrutiny. Their boys are happy, healthy, strong, physically fit, good-humoured and affectionate. Good for David and Victoria.

lexy hates bilson @ 01/09/2011 at 1:44 pm

That’s great for them. I hope it’s a girl too!

People are so ignorant. Every body is different. When I was pregnant, I did not start showing till I was about 5 – 5 1/2 months pregnant. And I ate everything in sight. She is a perfectly healthy child born with a normal weight. My sister did not start showing until she was approximately 5 months as well.

Soooooo is this going to motivate her to actually eat now?? I mean someone could use her as a kite dear god. What does she do anyway?? Well I hope its a girl, they need one.

So happy for them. Fingers crossed for a girl this time.

Congrats to David & Victoria! Would be cute if they had a girl this time.

I hope it’s a boy.

So all people can say about her is that she is skinny? Well if so good job Victoria the haters have nothing on you keep it up girl .

it's all about PR @ 01/09/2011 at 1:59 pm

In my opinion she is the living proof that we don’t know shiit about who celebrities are in real life. The ones we think are super nice and cute may be the biitchiest and the ones who seem mean may be the nicest. People just believe what they are told to believe.
She has that queen of shalow image yet she bore 3 children, is pregnant with her 4th, is lovely and quite honest in interviews about self-consciousness, weight obsession, body image pressure, etc. In The Real Beckhams she was quite fun and didn’t take herself one bit seriously. Never heard anything bad about David either, people in football and such say he is a nice guy.

Congrats, let’s hope it’s a girl!!

lovveeuuuuuuuuuuuu @ 01/09/2011 at 2:10 pm

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully it’s a boy :)

She’s going to be pissed if it’s not a girl.

did she recently said in some interview that she is not planing another baby? I’m happy for them anyway :) that will be one pretty baby

HOPE IT IS A GIRLLLLLLLL… FINGERS CROSSED…. :)

Aww. I hope it’s a girl. I love that after 3 kids and so many years of being together they still got it. Exemplary Hollywood couple

I am totally happy for them! They are so beautiful exapmle of real and great family. This child will be the happiest child in the world, like theirs sons ;)))

Congrats to them! Having a baby is a true blessing.

II had a feeling she was pregnant ..

Hoping for another boy!

Im happy, I hope it’s a girl :)
Congratulations! David is a hot daddy! haha

don’t always go by what celebs say in interviews. plenty of other celebrity couples are or were married longer than D&V have been Melissa Newman & Raphael Elkind for example have been married 17 years about a third as long as her parents were. or Paul & Linda McCartney would’ve been married 42 years in March and have 7 grandchildren ranging in age from 12 in April to two months old correct those grandchildren are Arthur b.April 2nd 1999 Elliott born 2002 Miller Born February 25th 2005 Bailey Born December 8th 2006 Beckett born January 8th 2008 Sam Born August 11th 2008 and Rieley Born November 23rd 2010 nobody made a stink when Emma Thompson had her only child at 40 in december of 1999

They really have beautiful children, who seem well rounded and normal. They obviously always keep their family a priority and it shows. Victoria gives off this air, but I love her in interviews; she is funny, and can easily poke fun at herself. Bet she is a very loving, but firm mom, who is raising 3 boys……..that is one tough job, people. Congratulations to them and really hope they have their little girl. She’d be as gorgeous as those boys are!

CONGRATS to them! :)

BEST NEWS EVER!! im so happy for them :)

Great news. Hope they have a healthy baby. A girl would be the icing on the cake.

the2faces @ 01/09/2011 at 4:02 pm

Please David let me laugh. That kid is in vitro and let me guess, a girl maybe????

@Pattycake:
Loads/most women arent showing at 4 months, Its sort of how women can keep it a secret it until theyre sure the pregnancy is into the second trimester. A small bump develops in second and then bump is left behind for big ole beach ball.
Im suprised she weighs enough to have periods (much like i was with N. Richie) but evidently shes not that undernurished (too skinny sure but not dangerously so if she menstrates) so shut up abot what you evidently have no knowledge of

Oh :) I hope for them (especially her) that it’s gonna be a girl. my fingers are crossed :)

@purple: your an idiot

i’m so excited :) Congrats to them <3

the2faces @ 01/09/2011 at 4:36 pm

Do you think Victoria would ruin even more her body if the kid wasnt a girl??? HA HA HA. She’s always been desperate for that perfect silly girl.

well she needed to do something to keep david’s attention because he was looking elsewhere for his fun.
these people hardly are on the same continent together. the bond was breaking

I love Victoria Beckham. She’s so funny, honest, and self-deprecating. So different from what people perceive her to be. I really love her style. And who knew she had such talent in design?

Notice that whenever the cheating rumors get really going, they have another baby. They had a nice long 5 year reprieve and then they started up and now she’s pregnant. How interesting. Whatever, I hope the baby is healthy considering his or her mother does not eat on a regular basis. That is all that is important.

jessemosslover @ 01/09/2011 at 5:28 pm

Why are most of the ppl on here hoping she has a girl? Why, so she can teach her daughter to be an anorexic stick figure like she is? I feel sorry for the girls that are going to date her sons when they get older. The boys are going to expect that the girls be anorexic just like their mom.

hmm… so the rumours of his infidelity are true!

Designer baby from surrogate mother is my guess.

oh don’t so stupid!! Victoria has made no secret of the fact that she has always wanted to have a 4th child. there is no surrogate involved in this.. as for the rumors, that’s all they were. if you notice, idiot, all the tabloids pulled back from those stories a long time ago. see, unlike you, the tabloids are smart enough to know that they have to have the facts behind them; the lawyers proved the rumors to be false.

YAY!!!!!!!!! I hope its a gorgeous girl like Victoria :) Good news!!!!

She’s a lovely lady who often get harsh criticisms by the British public. Fingers crossed that her wish to have a baby girl will come true. Even if it’s not, he’ll definitely be well loved like his other siblings. If I’m not wrong, she suffers from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).

Love this clip of hers on UK tv.

Aww bless them! Hope it girl!

Jokergurl @ 01/09/2011 at 6:52 pm

Congratulations, I hope it’s a girl so Victoria can have a little lady to pass her fashion sense on to, plus she won’t be the only estrogen in that household! HAHA! If it’s a boy again though, they will eventually known as the Beckham fab four! All of the boys are just cuties, they seem grounded and happy, which says a lot for their parents. It’s always nice to see happy families no matter how much they make :)

Christina @ 01/09/2011 at 7:34 pm

Congrats to them! I think 4 boys would be amazing, but I know she’s said she wants a girl so I hope that for her. Either way they are blessed.

It kinda explains her softer gaze when they photograph her.
Also, I noticed she’s been wearing bulkier attires as well.

So excited! I can’t wait to hear that the baby will be a girl HOPEFULLY

Oh wow! PR stunt for sure. All these people posting here how happy they are for them is pretty wonky. David complained recently that his infidelity had affected his career in a bad way, so I guess they’ve got people pretending to be excited about their PR baby. These people are so plastic and waxy it’s shameless.

that’s great! i like them=)

Miranda kerr and Orlanda had their baby on sat, a boy!

HOORAAYYYY……I’m so happy for this lovely family.
CONGRATS!!!!!

predictable @ 01/09/2011 at 9:33 pm

@the2faces: Yep It is a ready made baby girl to deflect the cheating alegations and to apear strong family.

@ihateph:

There are many Hollywood couples who are dedicated to their children, and family.

@M!:

Why do you have to say he’s gay? What does that have to do with what he did?

Since when are the Beckhams “Hollywood?” He’s a footballer and she’s a footballer’s wife who used to be a “singer”. Sports.

Congrats to them. There will be a July baby. People usually announce the baby news after first trimenter. When did we see her last actually whether there’s a bump or not. You guys should see Britain Got Talent judge Amanda Holden who is said to be 6 months pregnant and you can’t see a thing!!

Victoria is very smart; the best celebrity wife or footballer WAG (that’s how they say in UK). She knows what she’s getting into and she will keep the marriage and family intact.

I know EVERYTHING @ 01/09/2011 at 11:00 pm

THEY ARE HAVING A BABY BC THE CHEATING RUMORS ARE TRUE TRUE TRUE TRUE.
THE “LAWSUIT” IS PHONY – SHE IS BEING PAID TO SHUT UP WHILE THE BECKHAMS “SUE”….
nothing is as it seems…this is a GLUE BABY!

I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FAMILY! If the baby is due in the summer, then maybe SHE should be called: Summer Beckham, OR, I think the name, Princess Victoria Elizabeth Beckham is MAJOR! One thing I know for sure is that, if it is a girl, Victoria will NOT, I repeat, will NOT, dress her like Angelina did Shiloh on the pages of People magazine. (I’m still reeling from that one) Ohh, I cannot wait to see David & Victoria and the boys with their little brother/sister or BOTH on the covers of magazines EVERYWHERE! GOD BLESS THE PRECIOUS BABY BECKHAM IN THE WOMB!

A little will just be such a princess in that family with so many boys. Victoria will probably be completely beside herself with a girl to dress and preen. I hope they get their wish. Nice family.

Summer Beckham ….. that’s a very cute name. It will denifiely be a unique one based on the boys’ name (Cruz, Romeo and Brooklyn). May be it’s going to be a double name – Summer Ray Beakham. he he ………..

Go Ask Alice @ 01/09/2011 at 11:29 pm

Good for them.A boy would fun to be with the other 3 boys.
A girls would be great adn so so spolied by the 3 big brothers , David and Victoria would ahrdley get to hold the ababy girl, LOL!!
I hope they have a girl.
They really seem like a real couple, like Heidie and Seal,always with their kids, really being parents even if they are celebs and have maids, nannies, and stuff.

oooooooooooooooooooooooohheee @ 01/10/2011 at 12:12 am

“David and Victoria Beckham are expecting their fourth child together!”
“….expecting their fourth child together!”
“….together!”
Who in craaap’s sake wrote this? Its insinuating that David or Victoria are not together in the sense of being married or they are having children from different people. Are they? Surrogates?

that’s the most wonderful news i’ve heard lately!I can’t even begin to describe how happy i am for David and Victoria!
I wish them all the best,everything to go well during the pregnancy!
And maybe this time wait for a little girl?
my best wishes to the family!

Woo congratulations! A girl maybe :)

congrats ! cant wait to see the new baby, hope its a girl :)

Aww, congrats! Love these two!

I love Victoria and David.. So happy for them!

I hope they have a baby girl this time.

WhoCares!!!!!!! @ 01/10/2011 at 7:09 am

Another Beckham BRAT born into the world… Lovely— (NOT!)

Hope It’s a girl. If not try again. This is a happy couple who can afford 10 kids if they wanted to.

Congrats!!

Wonder what idiotic name this one will be saddled with.
Hmm. This must be why they’ve decided to move back to blighty.
Can’t stand this family- pretencious, selfish, snotty and completely over-rated!

congrats! hopefully a girl!

Aww concrats to the them both, they do seem really happy and i hope that last for a very long time

Wow, Glad 4 Them
If It’s Gonna Be a Girl
It Will Be Even More Perfect that They Are

@Janie: I didn’t say that there aren’t any other couples like them in hollywood. It’s def not the norm in hollywood thank you very much > >

aww, those little boys need a little sister to keep em in check. A girl with older bros are tough little things, they know how to hold their own and every family needs a little girl.

Boring family they do not have nothing on the head just to pretend to belong to a social status. I do not know if they still know -remember where they come from…From the lower class from UK. Poor Children with this mother..

Some of the comments here sound orgasmic. Do you expect us to believe the Beckhams aren’t on a PR binge to battle the bad press Dave brought on his family? He’s another disgusting celebutard wanting everyone to LOOOOOOOOOVE him. Vikki needs them to be a power couple so she can be the most successful Spice Girl. They are as fake as canned snow.

I think the Becks PR enlisted helpers to come here and voice their ecstasy at the Beckhams “happy” news.

It’s baby number four for the Beckhams, the new member of the family was revealed via David’s Facebook account announcing Victoria Beckham pregnant, and we have some interesting details to tell you about that exciting news, Keep reading to know about that plus check out some photos of the lovely Beckham family, videos
Victoria Beckham Pregnant, Expecting Fourth Child http://sports.rightpundits.com/?p=5702

so typical of this family- anytime there is a whiff of scandal (his affairs) suddenly the wife ends up preggo.

After the rebecca loos affair broke in 2004- within a few months they were preggo with the band-aid baby- cruz

now with the affair scandals hitting the press yet again- here she is preggo w/ # 4.

Another spoiled, fugly beckham sprog to look forward to- how exciting (eye roll)

Hate the beckhams!

The Beckhams are PATHETIC! The only way they know how to stay “relevant” is to announce an upcoming pregnancy. He’s an over-rated, OLD footballer who is on the decline and she is a talentless hack who got “lucky” with the spice girls and marrying DB. This is their pattern, anytime there is bad press about the state of their marriage, affair claims, etc. within a few months time lo and behold a pregnancy announcement. They are so pathetic, fake and transparent, I cannot fathom how they have fans. Now the facsination will be whether or not they are having a girl (which if they do, they most definitely went the ivf route to be “guaranteed” a girl) as well as what god-awful name they will christen this new spoiled Beckham brat with. Welcome to Beckham H-E-L-L!

@Jan: Yeah, and also given the prostitutes and other hookups.

some of the comments here is really sad. Victoria is always criticized for being thin and now she is pregnant haters are finding another flaw to pick on her. So what if its a designer baby? Its their life why do others comment as if their part of the beckham family?
I am a spice girl fan since i was 10 years old I like Victoria even if sometimes she poses too much. I’am happy for them I remember Victoria was on Ellen show and she said she might try for baby no 4 after the reunion tour. It took them 2 years to finally have a baby.

dimwitted, dull and ugly @ 02/27/2011 at 5:21 pm

i ignore victoria Backem bcause she have a low IQ and shuld just stick to hairdressing, she has massive complex as she short and plain and cannot stand taller, more beautiful women . She has not even degree for dress desining and she use people for her own brand to design cloths for her . she also look like a monkee, that is a hunchback , a pregnant hunchback.