Reese Witherspoon: Sunday Church with Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon: Sunday Church with Jim Toth!

Reese Witherspoon takes a stroll with her fiance Jim Toth after attending church services on Sunday (January 9) in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the week, the 34-year-old actress went to the CAA offices in Century City, where Jim works as an agent. The night before that, the engaged couple went out for dinner with pals Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren.

Reese‘s How Do You Know co-star Teyonah Parris recently praised the star’s work ethic to JustJared.com.

reese witherspoon sunday church jim toth 01
reese witherspoon sunday church jim toth 02
reese witherspoon sunday church jim toth 03
reese witherspoon sunday church jim toth 04
reese witherspoon sunday church jim toth 05
reese witherspoon sunday church jim toth 06
reese witherspoon sunday church jim toth 07

Ethan Miller/Getty

I love this, I love my boy friend. He is a nice guy.

i met him via —–B lack Wh ite F li rts. C” 0- M——

== Joi n for Fre e ==The most successful interra cial da t ing c lub. If you are still waiting for your sweet “milk” or “chocolate”, don’t hesitate to check it !! Don’t let your babies wait too long for you !!

“Mocha & Milk” is a perfect match like “black & white” people

____ Bla c kw h it eF li rts. C” 0- M _____

The most successful interra cial da t ing c lub. If you are still waiting for your sweet “milk”, don’t hesitate to check it !! Don’t let your babies wait too long for you !!

Usual bitchface. Paps on speed dial.

Who is Jim TOTH? Obviously it’s Jared’s ghost writer writing his blog…

i recently asked on another thread why people hated katie holmes. why do people hate reese? (this is a legit question, not a “don’t hate on her, you’re just jealous!” response.) i actually just wanna know.

aBcDeFgHiJkLmNoPqRsTuVwXyZ @ 01/09/2011 at 11:40 pm

HAHAHA best scrooge mc duck impersonation EVAH
mad bull’s flared nostrils alert on pic #4

offtheproperty @ 01/10/2011 at 12:28 am

This explains a lot about her strength, success and happiness.
More Christians by birth should reconsider their de facto decisions to turn their backs on God.

That’s what they wore to church? Classy, NOT.

@Toodles: Because she’s a smoothly manipulative phoney, and an overpaid, overrated actor.

TheRealFacts @ 01/10/2011 at 1:29 pm

@Pattycake: \

Pattycake. If you hate her so much, then why do you click on every single post in which she appears? If you have a problem with her, then why don’t you simply ignore the press on her. You comment to every Reese story.

I think you are a little disengenious. If you cant stand her, then you can ignore her. As it is, I think you may have a little crush!

Pattycake @ 01/10/2011 at 1:57 pm

@TheRealFacts:I didn’t know I had developed a fan club. Shucks, apparently it’s YOU who have a crush on ME . Oh my.

TheRealFacts @ 01/10/2011 at 2:40 pm

@Pattycake:

I can assure you it’s not a crush. You name (despite being aweful) just sticks out. I can also assure you that I am NOT your fan.

You must remember that facts. I am and will continue to be the “Pattycake Police.” I will point out the true stupicity, hypocracy and any other offence to intelegence that streams out of your sad little mind.

You are the fool that said LA is not a big place. From that moment on, I have checked stories on RW and you comment every time.

So, since you are not smart, I will tip you off as to how to avoid RW stories. Stop clicking on the headlines. And then stop commenting to the stories. They will stop posting stories and you will be removed from our purview. That will make the world a better place.

Or, as I have suggest several times in the past, destroy your computer for the good of all mankind! Please!!!!

Poor face @ 01/10/2011 at 3:38 pm

I’m sorry but i can’t help but crack up every time i see her old man monkey face!

Reese is ugly and phony b!tch.

InTheIndustry @ 01/10/2011 at 9:46 pm

All righty then…Where are the kids? Now that she has a new man and wants more kids, is she going to just forget about the two she has now? WOW, some stepfather Mr Moth is going to be!!!

Ryan Deserves Better Than Her @ 01/11/2011 at 5:07 am

@dsxgffh:
Joaquin Phoenix should have won the oscar for best actor in
Walk the Line. I was disgusted when Reese won her oscar for that movie. When she received it on the stage she said absolutely nothing
about Joaquin. He made that movie not her. She does not deserve the
wealth she has from such mediocre acting ability. She is all blonde hair and in reality she is a natural brunette. I don’t blame Ryan Phillipe for dumping her. She would soak up all of the attention on the carpet away from Ryan Phillipe showing off her post pregnancy cleavage.

Pattycake makes complete sense about Reese.

To Pattycake @ 01/11/2011 at 5:14 am

My #17 comment was meant for Pattycake not dsxgffh.
The comments don’t attach the way I clicked it.
What is wrong with Just Jared?
This is not the first time that has happened.

Sorry Pattycake.

all I can say is I’d hate to be a hollywood celeb.

candid shots become ‘arrogant poses’ and ‘stuck-up faces’.
sincerely badly photographed shots (which all of us have problems with) just become pointed-out flaws which is apparently unacceptable with actresses.

no one’s gonna be happy and haters are always gonna hate.