Alexander Skarsgard Repeats Sweater at Golden Globes Party!

Alexander Skarsgard Repeats Sweater at Golden Globes Party!

Alexander Skarsgard attends Audi and designer J. Mendel‘s party to kick off the Golden Globes week at Cecconi’s on Sunday (January 9) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor wore the same sweater that he had just worn a few days earlier!

On Thursday (January 6), Alex wore his fave blue sweater to go grocery shopping after a workout session at the gym.. At least he puts his clothes to good use!

alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 01
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 02
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 03
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 04
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 05
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 06
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 07

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

He wore the same sweater?! Oh the HORROR!

OH the real......HORROR @ 01/10/2011 at 3:12 am

^@OT
nah…the HORROR is that there are reports that he plans to propose to that ska*k Kate Bowsorth….What an Idiot….setting himself up for divorce, if Kate did not want to leave LA for her ex James Ruesseu who wanted to be in NYC and England, what makes Alex think she’ll settle down and leave LA for Sweden. No way in hell will Kate leave LA or the paps lol

He looks tired.

I don’t get the appeal.

I think he’s cute, but he looks tired.

Why does he look so tired? I wish he was as vain as Eric Northman.

Hopefully he washes that sweater sometimes…
I guess he´ll wear it A LOT.

damn askars @ 01/10/2011 at 4:54 am

WOw he does look tired and THIN and a bit untidy, looks like he is taking a leaf out of his womans book, looking casual and unkept now we just need to see bosWh**** peeking her head around the corner

Who cares if he’s wearing the same sweater, it’s up to him what he wears! Makes me sick that celebs get hounded by the paps constantly wherever they go, get a life instead of spying on other people’s!

He looks good in blue. But yeah – tired.. Maybe they’re shooting TB at night at the moment?

He looks like complete crap! Drugs? Disgusting now! What the hell happened to him in a year? Someone should stage an intervention soon.

BTW Why is he even attending the Golden Globes stuff since TB didn’t get even one nomination this year? Taking a play out of Kate’s play book. Even if your not nominated or working(in her case) still attend the parties and pretend like you are supposed to be there. At least he could look like he took a shower and washed his clothes if he attends a function. Zac Efron looks like he tried and he is much younger than Skars! Does he pay a publicist? Cause if he does then he should get his money back. Things have not looked good for Alex for over a year. So much bad press and bad choices and looking like crap!! So sad…..

I love scruffy Askars

Martha Fowler @ 01/10/2011 at 6:47 am

I agree scruffy….I love how he looks….especially SMILING Askars!

@OT:

ahah indeed. Shame on you!

He looks nice anyway.

IS THIS THE FAIRYTALE ENDING? @ 01/10/2011 at 7:09 am

Holy SH*T !!…..If T-H-I-S ^ is what the ” Wonderful World of Hollywood ” does to a person, maybe that career choice of his in desiring to be in the public spot light, needs some SERIOUS re-examination !!!!

FOR GOD’S SAKE !…..Alex, what has become of you???
I’m sorry to say this, but….
He looks like some drunken bum pulled out from under a bridge, allowed to dry out just a bit and thrown into some soup kitchen’s charity clothing!!!!
How very, very sad it has become to witness the continual compiling evidence of this once charismatic, sexy man, being progressively EATEN ALIVE by FAME AND FORTUNE AND SO CALLED FRIENDS!!!
I FIND I SIMPLY CAN’T LOOK ANYMORE……..THIS DOWNFALL HAS BECOME TO HEART BREAKING TO WATCH!
And No, It’s NOT just simply a matter of an occasional poor clothing choice problem, ….IT’S EVERYTHING…( and all you have to do is just compare his early pics, videos and attitude to who he is now to realize!)
HE UNDENIABLY NEEDS SOME KIND OF HELP!
BECAUSE I FEAR THAT ALEX MAY ACTUALLY BE WAY TOO FRAGILE AND FOOLISH OF A PERSON TO REALLY HANDLE HIS OWN FAME!

Ainni gonswal @ 01/10/2011 at 8:01 am

He is very smart and nice body builder..

JustJoanie @ 01/10/2011 at 8:25 am

He looks tired but as gorgeous as ever. Come home with me ASkars, I’ll let you get some sleep … eventually. ; P

Trash. Manwhore.
And his body isn’t amazing, have you seen his legs? he just build the “Fans – muscles” = upper body for shots.

Wow, he used to be gorgeous, but his looks went fast. He went from Nordic God to Bar Brawler.

@Sanne:
I get the appeal

Personally I don’t care what he wears , he always looks good to me! Agree with Scruffy & Martha in that he looks good scruffy! In fact, I prefer scruffy looking men, must do seeing as I married one,lol!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All