Alexander Skarsgard Repeats Sweater at Golden Globes Party!

Alexander Skarsgard Repeats Sweater at Golden Globes Party!

Alexander Skarsgard attends Audi and designer J. Mendel‘s party to kick off the Golden Globes week at Cecconi’s on Sunday (January 9) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor wore the same sweater that he had just worn a few days earlier!

On Thursday (January 6), Alex wore his fave blue sweater to go grocery shopping after a workout session at the gym.. At least he puts his clothes to good use!

alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 01

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

@Nicole:
You know he is a friend of your beloved Joel?

@Nicole:
I feel really sorry for you, Nicole. Stop all the hating and get a life.

IMO he went from a potential Matt Damon style to Kellan Lutz style. Not because Kate Bosworth, she showed us his true colors.
I don’t see the appeal anymore.

Who cares what he wears!! And he does not look awful at all! True Blood cast is filming season 4 now, and he probably is just exhausted.

Working hard @ 01/10/2011 at 9:17 am

They’ve doing many night shoots since they’re back from the holidays.
The scruff is obviously because of his character. The guy’s been working hard.

Tweets from the party are all about how gorgeous he is in person, so the camera just caught him looking tired. I think he looks good, just tired. Night shoots most likely, for True Blood and that makes me really happy!

Ugly sweater, fug guy.

He and Kate are getting married. To the haters ha ha you need a life. He does not care what you think, he’s marrying the woman he loves.

@Kathy:

He looks amazing as always.

He does look a little tired but it is nice to see him smiling. I also really don’t care if he’s wearing the same sweater. There is WAY to much made out of what celebrities wear. Most normal people don’t have a closet full of clothes that they only wear once. I think he dresses like everyone else on the planet and I give him credit for not playing into the Hollywood must be dressed by a stylist BS.
Unfortunately that is the only Hollywood BS he doesn’t play into. I’ve heard the rumors of them doing the whole marriage for the publicity thing. Hopefully they are just rumors and he won’t further ruin his reputation with even a fake marriage to her.

Beared = ugly drug addict? lol

Anyways, Golden Globes? really?

Under dressed is an understatement but he can looks good he is not my piece of cake (I love his father and that is as far as me and Alex go LOL) but I do think he can do better than this.

what NO kate @ 01/10/2011 at 11:21 am

what no kate at the party hiding in the corner and in and out of cars? or maybe she was working that night LOL. I thought alex was very serious about kate his SUPPOSED GF so alex did not want to bring her because according to winnie he cannot take the public backlash LOL or are they trying for another break up rumor? I bet kate was there clinging onto alex for dear life! stroking his back and neck or they met up after the party WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks like he doesn’t even care. Seems like a nice enough guy, but would a shower and clean clothes that actually FIT have killed him? Don’t find him attractive at all. He looks sloppy and like he smells of day old beer and cigarettes.

@Kathy: Girl who cares? No one’s hating on him. R u from one of those crazy fansites.? Last time I checked no one really gave a hot damn. Alex has shot himself in the foot. Good luck to him.

They’re getting married? How about be open about dating first? Marriage seems like a bit of leap..

@fuzzie: Hey, genius, he’s walking a red carpet, so he’s getting papped on purpose, dufus.

He’s very good looing this pic doesn’t do him justice…he’s probably tired from shooting TB constantly…and who cares what he wears? I like when celebrities aren’t so obsessed with their looks.

Jessica @Tina Mia Lena @ 01/10/2011 at 12:36 pm

(Where is my post?)
At this point, the crazies are the diehard fans…
He is wearing something? I thought he was always NAKED.
OH! Alex I see your suffering (J.J. only post the “better” pics), still going to this kind of events, poor thing trying to smile. I see in your face U know you screwed up.

Not his best pics but he still looks good.

Seriously @ 01/10/2011 at 1:43 pm

Really like this shot and Alexander’s sense of humor. A little poke at KB and all her fashionista shots. Glad to see he’s completely himself.

HW insider @ 01/10/2011 at 1:44 pm

where is our hollyweird insider winnie?

so what’s kate’s excuse for not showing up oh yes according to the national enquirer artical kate is staying at home to prove a point she is prepared to give up the HW party lifestyle for alex to settle down and have kids well played PR! let the rumors begin!

@Snicker WELL EXCUSE ME! OBVIOUSLY I KNOW THAT! I’M NOT THAT STUPID!! Just mentioned about the paps in general of course he was posing for these shots!

British Latin American @ 01/10/2011 at 2:55 pm