Alexander Skarsgard Repeats Sweater at Golden Globes Party!

Alexander Skarsgard Repeats Sweater at Golden Globes Party!

Alexander Skarsgard attends Audi and designer J. Mendel‘s party to kick off the Golden Globes week at Cecconi’s on Sunday (January 9) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor wore the same sweater that he had just worn a few days earlier!

On Thursday (January 6), Alex wore his fave blue sweater to go grocery shopping after a workout session at the gym.. At least he puts his clothes to good use!

alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 01
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 02
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 03
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 04
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 05
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 06
alexander skarsgard audi golden globe party 07

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All

remember when we used to look forward to seeing an Askars pic……..ah the good ole days

@******$########:

Hey, how are ya? I don’t post at Yuku. But I do post at tPF. And I am constantly ripped by those chicks at Yuku and the SwedishMeatballs tumblr girl all the time. It seems they like to link us all by association. So, really I did not steer anything in any direction. The reason why I responded the way I did is because now I understand why that chick from the SwedishMeatball tumblr went of the way she did at tPF, when before I did not. I was angry at her, but it seems now that my anger was misplaced. I am just a casual fan. I did not do anything wrong. That’s all. I just needed this person to understand that what she did was get a whole bunch of women who don’t want anything to do with these so called “wars” between the sites ripped and called a bunch of names unjustly. That is my only beef with what she did. The askarsswedishmeatball chick bears some responsibility because she should have made a correction and retracted her response. Nevertheless, this “Winnie May Not be Right” person involved innocent people in things that they did not understand. If someone is going to attack me like that person on the SwedishMeatball tumblr did, simply because of where I post, I means, she does not know me personally, I think I have a right to know why. Now that I do, I think it is stupid. You want to know why I don’t really care for Alex that much anymore? Because of the fans and this “war” between the sites. I am just a causal fan that likes to look at pics. I don’t want anything to do with that other crap. That’s all.

Just to make it clear @ 01/11/2011 at 5:17 pm

@Who Dat. Just to make it clear. Swedish Meatballs tumblr girl
was given false information of what was released on a CLOSED, PRIVATE forum and posted it without checking the validity of what she posted and then preceded to slam another site without any provaction. She was told in writing within the hour that her information was wrong and was given a run down of the correct info. This was a very mild experiment that actually takes place in many colleges across the country. No one was hurt by this info. It didn’t go very far and would never have been an issue if a certain tumblr site owner would have been more responsible with what she posted and not started the name calling and harassment. She posted false information which is the cause for these problems because then that same false information was posted here. I agree that the fighting between the forums is stupid and nonproductive . Very few people on the forums are apart of any of this. However when one is attacked, others will come to their defense. I for one am a very loyal Alex fan and only wish him happiness and a successful career.

I just dont get why people can’t be fans of someone without wanting to know, analyse every part of the actors personal life ?!?

I like Alex, I think he’s hot and I enjoy watching whatever he’s in but I have no interest in who he’s sticking it too (unless its me lol) ! No interest in K.B whatsoever, and whatever they are or aren’t to each other doesnt effect the way I see Alex, and I know alot of fans feel the same… All this hate for him because of her just makes all his fans by association look like rabid, unstable teens!!!

The real issue is that nobody, NOBODY questioned whether or not KB hit on her friends’ husband!! That’s because that kind of behaviour is right up KB’s alley..isn;t that the saddest part of all of this? Plus she probably already has…it was just a matter of time..something about that “band of gold” just makes her hot as a firecracker!!!!!

@87″The Real Jaime”:HE thinks he can change her,no no it is the other way around.It is Her that thinks she can change him.

Alexander Skarsgard @ 01/11/2011 at 6:33 pm

Am I an A-lister now?

Brilliant @ 01/11/2011 at 6:33 pm

@Marty:

Why do you need to continue the ugliness. It’s comments like this that started this whole thing.

In a way this experiment was brilliant – now, whenever there is something about Alex and Kate that irks those that hate them, they will be able to say, “Rumor – don’t believe it.” Smart of them actually.

I don't think so @ 01/11/2011 at 7:09 pm

@Winnie: Change him into what? Any more damage and she’ll have to find another one anyway …

It truly doesn’t matter which one of them is trying to change the other, in the long run, it will never work. That is an endeavor destined to fail. Whatever he is doing, either personal or professional, it’s taking a toll on him obviously as he appears to be a shell of his former self. It’s my impression from the last two JJ articles of AS that he’s deliberately being painted poorly by showing a photo of him adjusting himself and pointing out that he’s wearing the same sweater again. There had to be something more flattering to post. To me it seems like he was being ridiculed on purpose and I think that is seriously in poor taste. I wonder whose idea it was to frame the articles the way they were posted…

I don't think so @ 01/11/2011 at 8:03 pm

@Toots: Good point Toots. At the end of the day, the guy was great in GK and TB, and is super nice to his fans and that’s all that matters. Work and kindness.

@Toots:

ITA. Seems like people have a vested interest in making him be seen in a poor light. Noticeable absent is JJ’s usual reference to the leech. I guess JJ will now be posting more unflattering pictures/ articles of AS and the leech will become Saint Kate that had to endure the unwashed,itchy bad bf . It will probably segue into more break up rumors/drama. Blah, blah, blah. …

@Nicole:

With Joel Kinnaman

@Brilliant:

OR THEY CAN SAY “TOLD YA SO” IT was BRILLIANT

ultimately , people believe what they want ..and It has nothing to do with hating anyone…the best indicator of the future is past behaviour..and Kate’s is AWFUL..period..she did it to herself and AS is in bad company

R@Jammie: THANK YOU!!!!

bottom line @ 01/11/2011 at 10:42 pm

All told, rumor starting is a weird thing. There isn’t any such thing as a closed, private forum. Once upon a time, WoS wasn’t closed so there is no sense of who has access to it, so that stuff could travel, easily. And why experiment like that? We all know that more than half the stuff on here is lies. Winnie is a fraud and not an insider. An educated guess or a dart on a board could hit most of those speculations. Many people here lick that up with a spoon. the posters here are eager to figure out the myterious Skars as he doesn’t put much out there (unlike Kate who seems willing to drop as many hints and info through her publicists as possible as evidenced by the National Enquirer piece and the feed to Ted C today). It serves her, not him to be linked. What is real between both of them, who knows. But to trash him for something other people concocted isn’t very reasonable. I like his work, I think he’s hot (by himself), I wish her away at every turn because she’s an opportunist, but it is what it is. No need to embellish or make up stories.

Wearing the same sweater is old school – the idea that the paps won’t want the picture because they’ve already got the “picture”. On the other hand, it is a lovely sweater and plenty of people grow up wearing sweaters as outer garments and wear the same one until the weather changes. Who knows?

Obviously enough of “fandom’s” feline roar was heard and a new strategy was launched for 2011. So far, minimal KB and we get AS playing nice alone with the paps. Whether some of the photos are unflattering is a matter of opinion, however, they show a person going about their day which is how it seems he’d like to be treated. Nothing special unless the lights are on and he’s doing his job.

AS’s biggest obstacle right now may not be his relationship with KB but with Alan Ball’s treatment of Eric Northman and where he’s going in Season 4. Surely AS didn’t sign on to True Blood to be eff’ing the likes of Yvetta and Talbot when he’s supposed be the anti-hero/ love/lust interest of Sookie Stackhouse, especially, if as reported, he read the first 4 books when he was cast.

It must have been dispiriting last season to have spent so little time in pursuit of the heroine, especially as AS seems to be such a methody actor. Aside from the Straw Dog’s dynamic w/ KB, perhaps there’s a little Sookie Stackhouse in KB, but here, if he wants to, he gets to keep the petite spirited blonde who’s treated as a pariah in town because people just don’t realize how “special” she is….

Here's the bottom line. @ 01/12/2011 at 1:51 am

WoS is a private and closed forum and has been for quite some time.
This rumor was never but on an Alex thread at JJ. There where only three different postings under KB. One with her in the ugly green skirt and 2 during the Barney’s shopping spree. The original post clearly stated “Rumor has it”. None of this would be affecting Alex’s fans if Cupcake, who’s a minion of Swedish Meatballs, didn’t come over here and start trouble. Read it for yourself. It’s not a big deal.

Another bottom line @ 01/12/2011 at 9:09 am

There is no such thing as a closed private forum, especially when the forum has already been open. And bviously, JJ is a very public forum indeed, so putting a lie here means it was never intended to stay private. Experimenting with rumours is stupid and most likely to backfire and hurt Alex as much as anyone else and man, does it send a horrible message about his fans. Very embarrassing, all round.

kb and alex at cinema @ 01/12/2011 at 11:55 am

2 tweets of alex at landmark theatre jan11th same girl who tweeted twice never mentions kate. but then ONE person said they saw kate with him and they were low key and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st tweet
Riokitty
Just saw Alexander Skarsgaard! Still Shaking!!!

2nd tweet
Riokitty
Yes Alexander Skarsgard IS that HOT in person!!! *MEOW*

From AT comments:

Black Swan Tue, Jan 11, 2011, 5:13 PM
Funny, my code word was blood. Anyway, I was at the Landmark on Pico in L.A. Monday night seeing Black Swan when surprise, surprise, Alexander and Kate walked in to enjoy the flick as well. They seemed to be a very low key/nice couple and perfectly happy. In and out without notice by anyone, except me of course.

alex at gym @ 01/12/2011 at 12:32 pm

Tuesday, January 11, 2011: We spotted Alexander Skarsgard leaving Equinox gym in West Hollywood, CA, and he stayed mum when we asked him if he and Kate Bosworth are still an item.

skarsgard…… went to c some chick flick movie black swan really? pr **** or some nut case starting **** again

Seriously @ 01/12/2011 at 2:56 pm

Oh the rumor mill. It will never satisfy and always leaves poor Hollywood Stars chained to their past. It’s the internet that’s the guilty one–anyone can start a rumor now and be completely anonymous–as in the Chris Martin rumors, which he strongly denied. Don’t believe anything you read or hear. Or the rumors that 2 or 3 tilted minds on twitter or fb work together on and then decide to feed to the web. I think I’ll go get my lobotomy and then I’ll feel a lot better.

KB @ ASKARS @ dinner @ 01/12/2011 at 4:20 pm

another tweet from a NY designer kate FAMEWHORE alex TWAT, jim sturgess at dinner
louispeitzman
God grant me the courage to approach Alexander Skarsgard for a picture, and the serenity to accept that he will never love me.
about 13 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
Oh, OK, and Jim Sturgess just walked in. So I’m obviously still dreaming and these lame, namedroppy tweets are meaningless. (I’m dying.)
about 13 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

That was 13 hours ago but there’s this tweet by a designer stuck in LA after a vacation from NY due to the snow on the East coast:

-soozieheo
Kate bosworth is sitting across from me!
about 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
@michjchoi she is soooo pretttyyyyy. I’m facing her direction so I’m trying to look at her as much as possible w/o being creepy hahahaha
about 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to michjchoi
@michjchoi haha she’s with the main guy from their movie “21″ and a couple other ppl
about 7 hours ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to michjchoi