Marion Cotillard & Guillaume Canet: Expecting a Baby!

Marion Cotillard & Guillaume Canet: Expecting a Baby!

Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet are going to be parents, her rep confirms to JustJared.com!

The 35-year-old Oscar winning actress first met her longtime love while working together on 2003′s Love Me If You Dare. This is the first child for both Marion and Guillaume.

Late last year, Marion was spotted sporting a ring on her left hand, prompting engagement rumors.

Us Weekly was first to confirm the happy news.

Congratulations to Marion and Guillaume!!

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Congratulations to them!! I love Marion Cotillard, félicitations pour le bébé ;) — Congrats for the baby ;)

Congrats to both of them!!! Love Marion!!!

Congratulations!

uh this is not Guillaume;s first child. This will be his second child, get your facts right.

very good looling couple! I wish the best for them :) Can`t wait to see the baby

That’s gonna be one beautiful baby! Congrats! :)

Russian girl @ 01/10/2011 at 2:24 pm

Great news! Congratulations!
ps. 2011 has a really good start =)

I manna say bad words 2 they nothing and crap

omg omg i’m so happy for them! such a beautiful couple

She stupid delusion woman

Tada, you’re Wrong! this is Guillaume’s first child, and congrats to the happy couple!
Penelope, Natalie are pregnant, now Marion … it’s great!

She in love with 7 men Congratultions

Génial ! Ils sont super beaux tous les deux et vont nous faire un magnifique bébé ;-). Congratulations !

OMG!
Marion is one lucky lady!
Guillaume was my first celebrity crush…anyway, Congrats to them!!

zui trop contente !!

FELICItation au beaux couple !

can’t wait to see their beautiful baby, they are such an amazing couple!

Jared pannd kaz & sligo

tada, you’re wrong ! it’s the first child for guillaume !! he has no children !

Good news for them !! felicitations!

Awww! That’s going to one talented and beautiful baby:)

Kaz and sligo from japan coz hate celeb!

i’m not happy with this,her career is over in america now

They DIDN’T MEET in 2003!! They’ve been friends for a good 10 years before they began to date! You got it wrong Jared!

Félicitations Marion ;)

Jared you havte to watch french movie because if you know Jeux d’enfants (qui est le meilleur film des deux ensemble), you will know that they meet in 2001!!!!!!
Everyone Watch Jeux d’enfants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO GUILLAUME AND MARION !!!!!!!!!!
they will be wonderful parents. their child will be cute!!!!!!!!!

Im good person why hate people ?and all people nice and im not from japn lol @_@

Little French @ 01/10/2011 at 3:34 pm

C’est un comble , ils sont français et c’est dans la presse étrangère qu’on apprend cette bonne nouvelle !!
Félicitations aux futurs parents !!!
Très joli couple , magnifique bébé en vu

@tada:
not his first baby ?? i’m sure Guillaume will be delighted to learn about that – because I’m not sure he knows ?
are U the mum ? because i can’t figure out another reason for saying that kind of crap :)
Et surtout Félicitations aux merveilleux parents !

ohh, how i love them! my best wishes to them

Only Smart, talented actresses getting knocked up for 2011 Pe, Nat, Marion…. so happy for them et Marion, bonne chance et un beau bb c’est tout ske je px te souhaiter

So if USWeekly confirmed it, why did you need to confirm it?

@col:

Ha ha col, you are just like me. When I heard this news I was so happy because Penelope, Natalie and Marion are all having babies this year and they are my favourite actresses. Although I should probably be worried that I am so happy for people I don’t even know!

From Paris with Love @ 01/10/2011 at 5:08 pm

I find her beautiful but a bit stuck up like always talking about her “art” as if it were the cure for cancer. She seems like she takes herself too seriously. Maybe it’s because she’s nervous in interviews, I don’t know… Anyways, congratulations to them. May the kid have her eyes and his smile. Félicitations!

Just for your record Jared, in 2009 they already know each other for 15 years… they DID NOT meet during “Jeux d’enfants”.

I’m so happy for them! Congratulations to Marion and Guillaume :).

lexy hates bilson @ 01/10/2011 at 6:33 pm

That’s great for them! She’s so lovely and talented!

Love me if you dare @ 01/10/2011 at 6:45 pm

OMBZZZZ im so excited. As excited as if I was having the baby!!! They are my fave french couple and that movie ROCKZ my sockZzzz. Love me if you dare!!

Damn Guillaume Canet is hot

Just Kidding @ 01/10/2011 at 8:59 pm

Congratulations to them!

lovemarionandguillaume @ 01/10/2011 at 9:08 pm

i’am really happy and so excited because since i saw the movie “love me if you dare” i really wanted them together in real life and my wish is come true. they are together and they are expecting a baby. this is the best day of my life.
all my congratulations to marion and guillaume.
i wonder now if she is expecting a boy , a girl or twins.

Toute mes félicitations!!!!!
leur bébé sera le plus beau du monde

@M:

Totally agree! He’s like the Patrick Dempsey of France lol

irene olson @ 01/10/2011 at 11:22 pm

Oh, how surprising! Another Hollywood person having a baby out of wedlock. They are such role models. For what I do not know!

Two extremely stunning parents! The baguette in the oven is like a French Shiloh in the making.

Congratulations!They are a really beautiful couple and i’m sure their baby will be as beautiful as them.2011 is going to be filled up with celebrity births heh?

i recently watched Love Me If You Dare, and instantly fell in love with the two of them as a couple, so its great to hear that they’re actually in relationship, and having a baby. Congrats to the pair :)

It’s a great news !

I love Guillaume Canet

love her. congrats. i hope to see her in many more movies. shes so damn talented!!!

Two gorgeous people will make a wonderful child together!!!!

Clairedelune @ 01/11/2011 at 11:30 am

Love all the “tres genial” comments. Big congrats!

Congratulations!!! I love them as a couple!!

French Girl @ 01/11/2011 at 3:45 pm

Ils sont lourds ces deux là. Ils s’imposent comme figures d’une certaine intelligentsia parisienne et BoBo mais bon dieu, ce qu’ils sont ennuyeux, pas forcément super intelligents non plus, et dénués de talent, je trouve. Cotillard a remporté simplement l’Oscar grâce sa transformation physique qui était, il est vrai spectaculaire. Mais ma foi, ils auraient du filer l’Oscar aux maquilleurs.

French Girl @ 01/11/2011 at 3:45 pm

@French Girl:

L’oscar a été gagné également pour le maquillage….!
C’est ton avis sur ce couple, en tout cas moi je les adore, et je trouve qu’ils méritent le succès qu’ils ont.
Plein de bonheur à tout les 2 !