Russell Brand Covers 'Cosmopolitan' February 2011

Russell Brand Covers 'Cosmopolitan' February 2011

Russell Brand is named “Fun Fearless Male” on the February 2011 cover of Cosmpolitan, on stands tomorrow. (Mila Kunis was named “Fun Fearless Female“.)

The 35-year-old British comedian shared of wife Katy Perry, “Well, she threw a bottle at my head when we first met, and she’s been doing that in some form or another ever since.”

How abusive! Ha.

Follow Katy, Russell, and Just Jared on Twitter @KatyPerry and @RustyRockets and @JaredEng!

WHICH OTHER celebrities are fun and fearless?? Sounds off in the commets!

Posted to: Russell Brand, Shirtless

Christopher Polk/Getty

laverdadduele @ 01/10/2011 at 3:33 pm

Yuck, what a repulsive POS.

I absolutely cannot stand that guy. Don’t know what she, or any other woman, could see in him.

Dance In The Dark @ 01/10/2011 at 3:44 pm

“How abusive. Ha!” – JJ

—————————————–

Yeah domestic violence is hilarious. Poor wording JJ

Aw guys I think he’s sexy..

Pop Sound @ 01/10/2011 at 4:02 pm

Gross x3

i think he looks like he’s overrun with STDs, smells of every chearp liquor imaginable and cigarettes, and like something will crawl onto you if you get too close to him.

I think he looks like he is overrun with every STD known to man and some new ones, like he smells of every cheap liquor known, and like small bug-like creatures would jump on you if you got too close.

new ditty @ 01/10/2011 at 4:17 pm

Taylor Momsen and Olivia Wilde are both fun and fearless. Oh, and Amanda Seyfried. And, um, Amber Heard. Joey King is fun, but she’s still afraid of elevators.

I’d be so pissed if my ‘husband’ posted a picture of me just waking up like he did to his wife.

laverdadduele @ 01/10/2011 at 4:50 pm

@Sasha: It’s all her fault for marrying a tool.

He has a disturbed look on his face here. Interesting how when Katy Perry bottled him he married her, but if an average nobody girl off the street did the same, he’d have gotten his minder to beat her up, probably after Russell had sex with her though. Katy and Russell are just sooooo romantical! Made for each other!

He has couple of funny jokes here and there, but compare to other comedies, he sucks.

I don’t see any manhood in this photo. Sorry.

Well, he’s kind of manlier than Adam Levine in the teeny weenie nude shots. “Sexy” has hit a scary new low.

donna jamieson @ 01/11/2011 at 4:59 am

Great choice! . just watch some his interviews with JOnathan ross in 2006, 7 as well others and u will see that the guy is brilliant. his language is rich, he is super fast and full of wit, he is politically and consciously conscious and ye, he is the funniest person in show biz today. his jokes are intelligent and he just crack me up.
he def has a seductive charm, just look at how nice he is to everyone, how even larry king fel in his net by the end of their interview, and how flirty he was with women before he got married (i mean, the guy was chosen shaggier of the year for a reason…)

I cannot stand this guy. He isn’t funny. He is ugly. And he is dirty in more ways than one…..

Besides his face, everything about this picture is feminine. His long curls, pendant necklace, low cut jeans, baggy cardigan, and frankly my abs are more muscular than his, and i’m a woman

his voice makes me cringe…
his body makes me laugh