Sophia Bush: Brittany Snow is a Lifesaver

Sophia Bush: Brittany Snow is a Lifesaver

Sophia Bush arrives at Audi and J. Mendel’s kickoff party for Golden Globe Week on Sunday (January 9) in Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old One Tree Hill actress later joined pals Zac Efron and Brittany Snow at The Abbey, a popular West Hollywood gay club.

“Needed a girls night so badly after the day I had. @Brittanysnow is a life saver. So lucky to have such great friends,” Sophia tweeted.

Sophia received some devastating news recently – one of the victims of the Arizona assassination attempt of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was a second cousin of Sophia‘s.

FYI: Sophia is wearing an Oliver Tolentino dress and Neil Lane jewelry.

10+ pictures inside of Sophia Bush at the Audi and J. Mendel Golden Globes Party…

sophia bush audi jmendel party 01
sophia bush audi jmendel party 02
sophia bush audi jmendel party 03
sophia bush audi jmendel party 04
sophia bush audi jmendel party 05
sophia bush audi jmendel party 06
sophia bush audi jmendel party 07
sophia bush audi jmendel party 08
sophia bush audi jmendel party 09
sophia bush audi jmendel party 10

ABC

Just read her statement about Gabrielle Giffords. Amazing how celebrities just love to use each opportunity to have their name in the papers. Gwyneth Paltrow is related to her but she didn’t feel the need to let the whole world know. “My cousins family” – Really? I do like her but she’s a huge fame *****.

I love her <3

Beautiful! Love their friendship.

Beautiful! Love their friendship.

WOW,what can I say she’s very very beautiful.Haters shut the f*ck up!!

I love Sophia but it’s no secret that she is a famewhore. I love how she tweets that Christina (RIP) was her second cousin.

She is so beautiful! Love their friendship.

Jared really loves posting about Sophia…

Is it true that she had an abortion before?

Gwyneth said “Although I have never had the pleasure of meeting congresswoman Giffords, my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family as well as the other victims of this horrible act of senseless violence.” but Sophia, well. It’s exploiting her “Relatives” at a time of tragedy which is pretty disgusting. I don’t understand how people “love” her. She is annoying and needs to clear her throat.

nasty *****

Please show respect GP and SB are expressing their sorrow. You could show compassion and caring. Sophia posted a tweet with no expectation of the press running with.
Sophia looks so beautiful!

Please show respect GP and SB are expressing their sorrow. Sophia is beautiful.

For someone who just lose a member of her family she makes time to go to an event instead of being with her family. Such a slap in the face to even say that she is your cousin. I have read 5 articles about how she is christinas second cousin, yet she has done probably nothing for the family. You go to an event in hollywood to get your picture out there and talk about what happened and she expects people to pitty her. It is a shame with what happened, it is even sadder for sophia to exploite her family. She values her private life, don’t put it out in the open and expect people not to talk about it. She is a famewhore and will always be. But you can never talk bad about sophia to her fans because they will ***** you out. Truth be told, she is so fake to her fans it isn’t even funny. She is so fake with half of what she does and how she lives her life. I pity people who look up to her as a role model.

Sophia is fake and a famewhore. She not grieving, she is partying. She’s probably never even met the Christina. The whole Arizona situation makes me extremely upset and sad for the familes and for our country as a whole and she uses the situation for attention. That makes me sick!!! I can’t stand her!!!

Her little cousin died (she probably never met the girl) and she goes partying. I just can’t believe i used to like her.

I love Sophia I really do, but how could talk about grieving and than go out to a party smiling like nothing every happened? I’d be with my family whether you met her or not that’s still your family and you should be there for them not partying it up at a bar.

@…..:
Yes, it’s true.
I’ve heard about two.

MESSY FRILLY…

How can she be such a fake person is beyond me. Saying she’s all sad and next moment she’s at some event.
I’m expecting her stans any moment to come here and start defending her.

Where is that loser her boyfriend? How come he’s not following her?!

Austin is back in Wilmington…He had to work today and Sophia has a interview on Chelsea lately today…That’s why he wasn’t there…Instead she hung out with Britanny Snow and Zac Efron.

her 9 year old cousin is murdered which is pretty much what happened and she is out partying? really? such devastation! i get that maybe they prob never saw eachother or what ever but a sign of respect at least to mourn. i dunno im stunned expected more from sophia… she is always ranting about some crap or another on twitter and here she has a family tragedy and goes out..

@kelsi:
Wow it’s creepy that you know where are they all the time.

Funny how she keeps making it all about herself. After the day SHE had? Jeez. Besides, who the hell attends an event after a family tragedy? Trying to justify that on Twitter. What a twát.

This chick bugs me. Horrible actress on a horrible show.

@lol Everyone knows that…Austin posted on his twitter that he was heading back to NC to shoot OTH and there is pics from last night of Sophia going to diner with Zac…I don’t see what’s creepy!

Charlotte @ 01/10/2011 at 4:25 pm

Honestly, I get that she would want to unwind. Everyone has their own way of going through grief, and you don’t know how she really reacted. Of course she’s smiling, might I remind you she is an actress, it’s a part of her PR job to smile and look happy. The face she puts up on a red carpet isn’t necessarily the one she puts up when she’s with her relatives. Look at pictures of celebrities going through a divorce – they smile on the red carpet! It doesn’t mean they’re not sad! I get that it seems insensitive to some of you, but there is a LOT more to a person than what they say on Twitter for crying out loud. Had she said, “my grandpa died this morning…,” no one would have said she uses it for publicity. Oh and, I’d like to see how your day is when a family member dies – especially when it comes as such a shock. I would be so numb, my life would just go on for a while before I broke down.

Charlotte @ 01/10/2011 at 4:43 pm

Oh and, let me know if you find a job where you get a day off because you’re sad – because where I come from, you have to go to work and are only excused for funerals. Attending events are a part of her job.

I can’t believe you guys are saying you hate Sophia. She is all about helping others and saving the environment. She is part of more organizations than any of you ever will be. Shame on you all.

Her second cousin is murdered and she goes clubbing?

Disgusting. I can’t believe she’s exploiting this tragic event to get her name in the press. SOPHIA BUSH MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

Whatever happened to #morefunthangossip? Such a hypocrite considering she’s the queen of gossip. The woman obviously gives JustJared favors for mentioning her name for going to a useless envelope opening and makes sure the connection between her and the poor girl in Arizona assassination is mentioned.

But of course, I’m sure Sophia’s smiling because she gets more twitter followers and gets to talk about it for 100+articles.

As for the family who loss their child in this tragic event, my thoughts are with you.

of course @ 01/10/2011 at 6:27 pm

OF COURSE she would make it all about her too. I’m disgusted by this pathetic woman.

Nice way to grieve, dress up and go to a hollywood party for an award show you aren’t even nominated for. If I were the parents of that little girl I would be so pissed off at my “cousin” for not even having the decency to skip a hollywood part until the little girl was buried, not the day after the tragedy happened!!! Disgusting and such a media-***** it isn’t even funny any more to just bash, this is down right disrespectful to her grieving family in Arizona!!!

Haters Suck! @ 01/10/2011 at 7:24 pm

Honestly, it SO funny to see people on here b*tching like little pathetic school children. Yes, her cousin died and from what I know for a FACT, Sophia was, is, and will always be upset about the fact that her cousin died. However, Cristina was her SECOND cousin and they didn’t really know one another. I’ve never even seen MY own second cousins and I know most of the people who are currently b*tching on here, haven’t either. Hell, nowadays, most people barely talk to their FIRST cousins. Her family was never really close to Cristina’s family. But Sophia still cares about her because blood related or not, Sophia is one of those people who does genuinely cares about others. And this is her way of trying to move forward. By being with her friends. And it was Brittany Snow who made sure Soph went and had fun after she found out what had happened to Sophia’s second cousin. So you all can stop acting like martyrs and move the f*ck on.
PS……Don’t worry about how I know what I know. I just do and do with that what you may.

^if she didn’t know her then why mention her at all? Mentioning it wouldn’t help her mourn….but it did accomplish to get her more publicity.

*****.

Haters Suck! @ 01/10/2011 at 7:40 pm

@ugh:
Please GROW UP and stop your b*tching.
God, its SO obvious that its the SAME 2 losers complaining over and over again while changing their username every time. Lol
Sophia mentioned her because the girl is HER cousin after all. While they weren’t close, she still acknowledged the fact that she was a relative of hers and talked about how this entire thing was a tragedy while praising those who helped save lives in Arizona on the day of the shooting. Seriously, whats the big deal? You’re acting like she was the one who shot those people. And if you really think about it, its people like you who give Sophia more attention while complaining about her fans. Even Sophia’s fans who love her to death don’t whine and spend hours on end reading stories about her like the haters do. Its all pretty hilarious.Lol

of course @ 01/10/2011 at 7:47 pm

Hate to break it to you sweetie but it’s not just one or two people here. We are all disgusted by her pathetic attempts to use her twitter to gain publicity regardless of the sensitivity of the issue. I didn’t think it was possible to lose any more respect for this lady.

If she really didn’t know the family that intimately she didn’t need to mention them and create a pity party for herself. She tops of that off by posing for pictures at a Hollywood event. Even Gwyneth Paltrow showed more tact and she’s another self-righteous and self-important hag.

@of course:
Trust me babe, when you say, “we”, you really mean a handful of haters on the internet who can’t stand the fact that Sophia Bush is ten times more famous then the entire cast of OTH put together-both past AND present. Which is why these lamea$$ haters always find the constant need to take anything they get their hands on and make Sophia seem like a bad person. But the reality is, that for every hater that Sophia has, there’s a hundred people who love her. And the fact that people are always raving about her and her twitter followers grow by hundreds every day, goes to prove that. You may not like her and you may not agree with her, but like others have said, stop whining about her and everything she does or says. Why not actually spend your time talking about someone you DO like instead of showering someone you don’t which so much attention? Because thats exactly what you’re doing—SHOWERING THEM WITH MORE ATTENTION.

of course @ 01/10/2011 at 8:22 pm

This is a blog and I’m free to say what I want to say. I really could not care less about Sophia’s so called fame and her mainstream appeal compared to the rest of the cast. I don’t care that she’s gaining followers or people rave about her.

What I dislike is when is people use incidents and events for self gain and self exposure which I think is exactly what Sophia has done here and I will say it. You really don’t have a right to tell me what I can or can’t say.

If she needed to get out, go out for a quiet dinner, see a movie but to dress up and go out with Zac Efron and Brittany Snow and rub elbows with a bunch of actors to a hollywood Golden Globes party and then take pictures of yourself smiling in a white outfit like nothing is wrong is heartless. She could’ve passed on this event in respect for her family member even if they weren’t close, the little girl wasn’t even buried yet for God sake. She shouldn’t of opened up her fat trap about knowing the girl at all or being related to her. It wasn’t even a week later, it was the next freaking day!!! How can some of you not see the shame in that! I am sure there will be plenty more Hollywood parties to come, but the fact is if she really cared about the little girl and this tragedy she wouldn’t even want to get dressed and go out the door, but she give a whoot at all. She was no more effected by it than the rest of the us who didn’t know her.

I guess I have a hard time relating because I am very close to my extended family and even the ones I am not that close too I will always honor and have some respect at least to wait until after the funeral to party it up.

@Baci:
Baci’s back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Wow……a Sophia Bush post and you just come RUNNING. Not with one comment, not with two, but several! Lol
Why do I get the feeling that with your constant b*tching, this is going to end up as one of the top stories on Just Jared by tommorrow morning??? LMAO
Now I get that you have a hard time relating to this because like you just said…you are apparently very close with your extended family. Good for you, but here’s the thing—-thats not the case for everyone. I barely get to see my first cousins, let alone distant cousins as it already is and most of my friends have the same issue.
Now if Sophia wanted to go out with her friends last night, thats entirely up to her. I heard that Brittany Snow made sure that Sophia came out with her because she wanted her to have fun and be with her the entire night and she made sure of that. Which is why Sophia thanked Brittany for being there for her and cheering up even on her twitter page to which Brittany Snow replied to by telling her how much she loves her.
And if you really want to talk about the correct ways of showing grief, I just went to a funeral last week that was held two days after the persons death and it was followed with a huge celebration. Not because they were happy that the person died, but because they didn’t want to sit their in grief and instead just be happy and move forward. People have different ways of dealing with death, sadness, happiness, success, etc…….DEAL WITH IT.
But most importantly, ACCEPT IT. Because trust me, you’re going to meet hundreds of people along the way who will do things and say things that you don’t agree with, but if you spend your time picking those people apart instead of moving on with your own life, you’re looking at a very saddddd life which will primarily consist of you dwelling on others and the way they choose to live. Sounds pretty pathetic if you ask me. ;)
Just Saying.

of course @ 01/10/2011 at 8:47 pm

LOVE the Sophia fans who verbally attack people who disagree with her actions. Hypocricy in its finest form. I’ll add more comments here and hopefully Sophia’s story will be featured at the top of JJ . After all, Sophia Bush is a huge superstar and twitter queen so she deserves the top feature. Thank you Sophia fans. You’re very successful in making her even more unappealing.

Never thought I would say this, but Gwyneth Paltrow deserves respect for keeping it real. She released a simple and empathic statement.

@Mel:

Umm Mel- Shut up!! I don’t need you to preach to me about what I will encounter in my lifetime. Open your eyes and see the real truth. How much does she pay you to defend her like this? Are you on retainer to police the comments?

@Baci:
Hey sweetheart, you really want to stoop down to the level of a 5 year old??? Fine!
So, NO. YOU SHUTUP!!!!!
If I want to preach, I’ll do it and WILL do it.
You’re telling ME to open my eyes??
How about YOU open YOUR eyes and see the truth???
You’re hatred is so blinding that all you see is red, which is pretty evident every time you post whenever Jared rights a story about Sophia on his website……which is ALL the time. Must get tiring, doesn’t it???Lol
Sophia doesn’t need to pay me to defend her. I do it because I love her and I’m a huge fan of hers.
There I said, happy now???
If you want, I can post another 50 times saying how much I love her if it’ll make you happy……or maybe it’ll make you shut the f$ck up. ;)
At least when I or any other fan comes and makes a post on here, its because we’re FANS and we want to acknowledge that.
But whats your excuse for stalking ALL Sophia Bush posts, you pathetic loser???
LMAO
However, I do find it funny how this “of course” person and Baci keep posting one right after the other literally minutes apart from one another. Which means 1) You’re both stalking this post together(because you guys are clearly retarded) or B) You “both” are the same person.
This is definitely getting entertaining. Lol

of course @ 01/10/2011 at 9:23 pm

You spew venom at people who disagree with her. I’m not sure if that qualifies you as particularly sane and living a superior life to others. I don’t care if you think I’m Baci, though LOL at that one.

FWIW, the term “retarded” is abhorrent and you’re using it incorrectly. I’m not going to stoop to your level. I’m glad I entertained you tonight.

@of course:

apparently we are the same person, lol.

So anyone who shares the same views has to be the same person because there is no way possible that more than one person could have the same negative opinion about her, not the almighty Sophia Bush.

@of course:
I’m glad you entertained me as well. I needed a good laugh after the long day I had and nothing makes me laugh more than to see pyschos rambling on and on about someone who has no idea whatsoever that he/she even exists. Fortunately, I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Sophia a good 5 times over the years and she has always been nothing but kind, sweet, warm, and welcoming. But with you being a hater and all, I doubt you believe me. But watching haters get their panties all wrapped up in a bunch is always hilarious.
@Baci:
Sounds about right.

I haven’t heard Sophia make this about herself. This part of her family leaves in another stat. She did not say they were close or that she has contact with them. She EXPRESSED her SORROW like a normal person. I do not believe she expected her twitter comment to become news. You haters/losers are the awful ones. And everyone knows Baci is Cali the biggest hater out there. Now Cali/Baci is a vile person.

^ Hey how about people stop arguing about and let people express thier feelings and opinions about the girl. It is not worth it to fight over. Everybody is not going to like everybody. Just read the comments and move on. Arguing is pointless. If you don’t like a negative comment someone posted, its not the end of the world. No need to raise your stress levels.

her 9 year old relative gets killed and all she does is go out and have a girl night? Wow, that’s profound!

Sophia said she did not know her cousin Sophia feels sad for the girl’s family. Chill.

@Charlotte:
she is not working and forced to put a smile on her face
she is PARTYING

disgusting! @ 01/11/2011 at 11:32 am

Sophia is disgusting fame wh****e.

@kelsi:

She was going to the event with Zac AND Brittany don’t try to start something and thats what the pics are going into the restaurant where the event was held.

you guys suck!!! why do you have insult sophia everytime? really, she never say that she was close to her cousin, she just said that the family of her cousin was devasting of this, and she was sad about this.
but you must always turn over the sentences she say as you like it, right?
you’re just jelous!!! All right, maybe you don’t like her, but the life is go on… don’t talk about her, i don’t insult your celebrity, you don’t insult mine!!! you did all this evil upon, shame on you!!! just respect people. She needed to go out to free her mind, so? GET A LIFE PEOPLE!

Online bullies/haters. You need to feel shame. Your words are awful almost as violent as bullets.

@Jacq:

She is. What is she supposed to do? Keep her mouth shut? She tweeted on her personal twitter about a tragedy she went through and outside publications chose to turn it into a story. She never went to magazines begging to be interviewed. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to turn her personal disaster into a reason to tear her down.

How can you people judge someone for how they grieve? People deal with situations in different ways. Some need to be alone and cry it out, others need to be surrounded by friends in a social environment. Sophia needed something to take her mind off of her loss so she went out with some friends. Its no more insensitive than the people who deal with sad news by going to a bar and getting drunk. Dont judge the way people deal with personal pain. If I had gotten terrible news like that, I’d want to go out with some friends and try to take my mind off of it.

@ugh
She never met her second cousin. She posted a tweet because she was terribly sad for her cousin’s loss and the loss of a family member. That’s it. She never made a statement to a magazine, she tweeted it once and a bunch of reporters turn it into stories because she’s a newsmaker. She’s allowed to talk about her personal life. The only time she’s addressed it to the media was on Chelsea Lately and that was only because Chelsea asked her while she was promoting One Tree Hill. She’s an actress it is her job to keep working, attending parties, and promoting her projects and smile while she does it. Liam Neeson had to keep promoting his movie just days after his WIFE died and no one called him a famewhore. Hate all you want but don’t turn a child’s death into an excuse to hate someone.

Hey people, If your 9 year old cousin gets killed…. GO PARTYING Sophia Bush style! ;)

Hey people, if you need a good laugh at the stupidity of people throughout the world, read the dumba$$ comments by haters!!
Sophia Bush is AWESOME and anyone who thinks otherwise seriously needs therapy.
Enough Said.

Sophia Bush is the most beautiful woman on the planet!
I love her!!!

THE ultimate F@mewh0re!

Sophia Bush is the ultimate TRUE BEAUTY.
She’s perfect in every sense of the word.
LOVE her and always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onetreehillfanatic @ 01/24/2011 at 8:13 am

@Sasha:

me too! i will always love her.
hope sophia will be given a good movie project. one that can give her an award. she deserves it. she’s a great actress! i love her! ♥