Britney Spears: Grammys Performance Next Month?

Britney Spears: Grammys Performance Next Month?

Britney Spears arrives at a dance studio for some rehearsal on Tuesday (January 11) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old pop princess is rumored to perform on this year’s Grammy Awards show, but her reps have told JustJared.com she she will not be performing at the ceremony.

Britney‘s new single “Hold It Against Me” is already breaking records on its first day of release.

After dropping early on Monday (January 10), the song shattered all previous records for the most number of radio spins for a first or one-day at both Mediabase and BDS.

Britney‘s new song also jumped to the top of the iTunes singles chart shortly after being released. Congrats Brit!

10+ pictures inside of Britney Spears going to dance practice…

britney spears hold it against me sets records 01

Posted to: Britney Spears

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Alejandro @ 01/11/2011 at 5:57 pm

SHE’S FAT AND OLD
poor ***** untalented

she looks very bad

Sweet Lord, money really doesn’tdo everything, you need some taste too.

Alejandro, you dumb dumb, don’t insult fat people, or old people…especially for people around 30.

You’re really stupid….I’m sad for you.

Britney Lipsyncing at the Grammys.LOL!!This will be the show that tells the world Lady Gaga is the New Queen of Pop.

Can she dance? @ 01/11/2011 at 6:09 pm

LoL I wonder if she’s really gonna dance or just shuffle around stage like she did on her tour

Haters are mad! She’s just working hard right now and has 2 kids, of course looks aren’t her priority.

Stay mad b!tches, oh did i mention HIAM is #01 in 19 country in the world in less than 24 hours.

i love her and all but gahhleeeeee…she looks horrible. and i really wish she didnt lipsync. i love her circa 2001….she was the bomb then. still love her though!!

I love “Hold It Against Me”!!

i LOVE!!!!!!!!!

She was at the dance studio rehearsing. Of course nobody’s gonna look beautiful after working out. Give her a f@&$ing break…… Love u Britney, don’t listen to the haters, they’re just jealous. Keep on doing your thing Brit!:)

Nice hair… hope she didn’t pay for that mess! And what is she hiding under her sweater?

Dubya Bush @ 01/11/2011 at 6:29 pm

She really, honestly doesn’t give an F***!!!

LMAO haters are so mad right now, i can’t even! :D

Ok she doesn’t look her best STFU she’s working!

naturegirl @ 01/11/2011 at 6:32 pm

SHE LOOKS LIKE A STUFFED PIG.

POP PRINCESS!
REQUEST “HOLD IT AGAINST ME” ON YOUR RADIO NOW!
#1 ON BILLBOARD NEXT WEEK!

laverdadduele @ 01/11/2011 at 6:45 pm

I don’t understand, how can you have so much money yet look like c.r.a.p. all the time?

Find a happy place: HELP and FOLLOW Team GREY on Focus Rally America.
http://bit.ly/fNwE6B #john&carolyn

Find a happy place: HELP and FOLLOW Team GREY on Focus Rally America.
http://bit.ly/fNwE6B #john&carolyn

Find a happy place: HELP and FOLLOW Team GREY on Focus Rally America.
http://bit.ly/fNwE6B #john&carolyn

Go Brit i love your new song and eff the papz.

Geesh guys you can tell she is not comfortable being caught by the papz just the way she is pulling her sweather around her.

My cousin is manic and some days it’s difficult for her to get out of bed.

I give Brit credit for coming back and doing it all over again.

She is a beautiful girl. No diff then the other beauties who when make up and hair is done plus the fancy clothes she is a knock out.

Go Get Em Brit!!!!!

Mumford&Fans @ 01/11/2011 at 7:05 pm

Please God noo! Please don’t let the same stupid people play on the grammy stage. I’m SOOO tired of POP music!

HIAm=Kesha song @ 01/11/2011 at 7:09 pm

HOT MESS, her crazy fans are the onces who buy 20 copies each of her new song. she need to retire , she is dunzo.seh looks liek she is 50 and daze and confuse daily. Grammy are for real artist, she can’t sing or dance. All she does is Lip sync and auto tune.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 01/11/2011 at 7:12 pm

…nice hair. ahahahahahahahahaha …she’s horrible at pretending to sing.

What a hot mess,Grammy are for real artist. They do not allow lip sync, Autotune …. she has 0 talent. Her stupid fans are the onces who buy 10 copies each of her songs to make sure that she is #1. Look at her hair, clothes, crazy eyes …. she can’t even compete with Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy when it comes to looks yet alone talent.

Mumford&Fans @ 01/11/2011 at 7:22 pm

@HIAm=Kesha song: Please don’t tell me you’re calling Kesha a real artist? The grammys need to let Mumford & sons perform roll away your stone so they can stomp the heck out of the stage

@BEN:

Lady GaGa is the number 1 Pop Princess….Madonna is forever the Queen of Pop although I do feel GaGa is more Madonna’s heir then Britney b/c she’s in control and works super hard.

Britney had it going on and proves she’s just lazy. She doens’t dance 100%, doesn’t attempt to sing live, change her style and clearly doesn’t try hard enough to keep the banging baby that once made her famous. SAD

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All