Pete Wentz's Short Hair -- Love It or Hate It?

Pete Wentz's Short Hair -- Love It or Hate It?

Pete Wentz debuts a shorter ‘do at the press preview of the North American International Auto Show held at the Cobo Center Monday (January 10) in Detroit, Michigan.

The 31-year-old rocker showed off a new concept Honda Civic at the event, which is open to the general public from January 15-23.

“Looked in the mirror like I stuck my finger in an outlet. Tho more like lil pete when he was a baby. Yes,” Pete tweeted.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Pete Wentz’s new short hair – HOT or NOT?

pete wentz short hair 01
pete wentz short hair 02
pete wentz short hair 03
pete wentz short hair 04

Ethan Miller/Getty

haha he has Paul Rudd’s face with Seth Rogen’s hair!

Why does he have a jew fro?

Still ugly!

Let’s all get natural !

I’m ok to change hairstyle sometimes, but we don’t have to be ashamed to have curly hair.

I can’t decide myself to straight my hair definitly, It would be like hide my roots…so I”m ok with Pete for this one !

Nooooo Pete Wentz… why did you succumb to the Cullen-esqueness?

My Opinion:
…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.•´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…
……………\………….\…
…………….\………….\…

Clairedelune @ 01/12/2011 at 8:43 am

To #3: Jew fro??? A new hairdo term I learned. LMAO. It really says it as it is.

Befor and after surgery ?
But he still disabled

cha cha cha Chia @ 01/12/2011 at 8:59 am

Pete wentz to da barber and got weedwacked

BloodbuzzOhio @ 01/12/2011 at 9:02 am

Douchey hair, douchey guy. Just all round douchiness.

…and now to do something about the yellow choppers

Ughhhhhh, it looks like Kevin Jonas hair. Sorry Pete-not a fan!

Ughhhhhh, it looks like Kevin Jonas hair. Sorry Pete-not a fan!

@oh lol: OMG that’s such an insult to Paul, he’s gorgeous! this guy looks nothing like him, sorry not even close

@Kaz simply smashing !!!!!!!:

LMAO. Did he stop ironing his hair?

LOL! he looks so different but I was never a fan of him straightening his hair, that was just weird and lame, so now he looks better.

Gay Gay Gay @ 01/12/2011 at 9:50 am

Everytime I see this guy I think “he needs to come out of the closet already!” LOL

Honestly, I think it’s better, I hate this licked hair called “rocky style”. Is better to look like a poodle, like he is looking now.

EW…HATE IT! He looks like Corey Matthews. And Ashlee Simpson is way hotter than Topanga. I hope this is a joke. Rather him keep the emo bangs.

super- glued pubes

Landscaper @ 01/12/2011 at 10:43 am

still needs the hedge trimmers

QueenOfTrashin @ 01/12/2011 at 10:59 am

He needs to shave off that Brillo pad and start over!

It looks fairly hideous. But please tell me that’s his natural hair texture and he didn’t get a perm to look so ridiculous.

is he half black?

It does look like Paul Rudd. I think it looks fine actually. He needs to tame it a bit, but I hated the flat-ironed look.

metrosexuals suck @ 01/12/2011 at 11:45 am

His natural hair is quite unfortunate but at least he looks less douchey. Anyways for a MAN anything is better than straightened hair coz that’s gayer than gay.

@sanjaya:

His mom is hawaaiian but by appearance looks black so I would answer yes to that comment

laverdadduele @ 01/12/2011 at 1:00 pm

Regardless of the hairstyle, he’s still one fugly tool.

He is one ugly dude.

I honestly prefer his natural hair, for many reasons:

1- he’s a man and man shouldn’t stay all the time in front of the mirror, rough style is always better than feminine style! ONLY WOMEN CAN TAKE CARE A LO OF THEIR HAIR WITHOUT LOOKING RIDICULOUS.

2- with this hair HE SEEMS HAPPY, otherwise with his hair straightend he’s just another depressed emo.

3- with his natural hair he looks ALMOST BEAUTIFUL! We now get to see his face features. Before they were concealed by that ridiculous womanish-depresseing haircut..

COME ON MAN, IF YOU DON’T LIKE YOUR HAIR JUST CUT IT, BUT DO NOT STRAIGHTEN IT ANY MORE!!!

Marriage and fatherhood has been rough on Pete. Maybe he should just come on out of the closet now.

Wtf…?I can’t stop laughing at his ridiculous “hair”.lol
That can’t be his new hairdo..it’s creepy as his creepy marriage.lol
Please,tell it’s a phoshopped pic…that hair is horribly funny.He’s already ugly,and got worse with that creepy hair cut.lol
I can’t stop laughing…serious.lol
This guy is really a freak…lol

Oops,photoshopped…sorry.lol
He’s already weird looking…and got worse with this hair.lol

Yuck before; Yuck after.

jilatpepekbusok @ 01/12/2011 at 9:45 pm

it is so nappy!

Looks sexy!

he looks like one of the jonas brothers :-))

actually he reminds me oscar from the office