Emma Stone - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet

Emma Stone - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet

Emma Stone is all peachy on the red carpet for the 2011 Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 22-year-old actress who wore a Calvin Klein collection peach dress and Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry, is nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical for her work in Easy A!

Emma is up against Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie, Julianne Moore, and Annette Bening in her category!

FYI: Emma is also wearing Ferragamo nude python peep toe pumps.

10+ pictures inside of Emma Stone at the 2011 Golden Globes…

emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 01
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 02
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 03
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 04
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 05
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 06
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 07
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 08
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 09
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love her but this is no good!

i agree like her but whats up with the extra long t-shirt??

i agree like her but whats up with the extra long t-shirt??

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 01/16/2011 at 8:52 pm

…um, yeaaaa. um, why does her skin color match the dress?!? …ahahahahahaha …pretty girl but i cant help but to laugh at these pictures.

I think she looks beautiful. To each their own…

i don’t really know the actress but i think her choice looks quite interesting and good. much better than most of the others this evening.

Terrible. Why is she going for the super blonde (i know it’s for a role), fake tan look? She looks pretty pale with the red or dark hair.

King Yule @ 01/16/2011 at 8:58 pm

She’s white. DEAL with it!

I miss her red hair, blondes are a dime a dozen

Dress is just not dressy enough.

Well, I disagree, she looks absolutely radiant!

1. Extra long t-shirt? You must be your close at ‘insert random generic American megastore’, because the detail on that dress is superb.

2. It’s called taking risks, going against the mediocrity that is conventional wisdom – a risk that, in my opinion, totally paid off.

Lilakoi Moon @ 01/16/2011 at 9:03 pm

Urrrrr I actually like it. Simple yet cute! @ilia: I totally agree!

Wow! She looks so different from her previous looks. This is a great look on her!! I love the dress too!!!

@Angela:

Well her natural hair color is actually blonde.

She looks great

Madhatter @ 01/16/2011 at 9:17 pm

Wow. I love the risk.
Calvin Klein is a smart, low-key choice for a girl who knows that tonight isn’t about her. So she’s being respectful and not trying too hard. I am impressed with the decision making on her team. She’ll probably get even more play because it is so different.

Cristobal @ 01/16/2011 at 9:19 pm

Such a basic dress for a pretty girl

She looks fantastic, the blond hair makes her look more glamourous. Is it just me or has her face been looking different lately especially at the critics choice awards or something when she was in that glittery dress.

I think she looks great with blond hair. To me, it looks much better on her. What “fake tan” does she have though? She looks very natural to me. And I absolutely love the make up! The dress IS a bit too casual though!

I thought she looked stunning. You have to have a great body to pull off that dress! She was my best dressed pick of the night. Much better than Scarlett’s medusa hair or January’s Fredricks of Hollywood dress!

From Paris with Love @ 01/16/2011 at 10:00 pm

I like the dress, pretty and sexy. I hate the Hugh Hefner’s bunny bleached blonde hair.

She is gorgeous, but I think the dress doesn’t seem to suit her maybe a different color. I loved her dress she wore for the critics choice awards.

She looks great!