Emma Stone - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet

Emma Stone - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet

Emma Stone is all peachy on the red carpet for the 2011 Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 22-year-old actress who wore a Calvin Klein collection peach dress and Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry, is nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy or Musical for her work in Easy A!

Emma is up against Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie, Julianne Moore, and Annette Bening in her category!

FYI: Emma is also wearing Ferragamo nude python peep toe pumps.

10+ pictures inside of Emma Stone at the 2011 Golden Globes…

emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 01
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 02
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 03
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 04
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 05
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 06
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 07
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 08
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 09
emma stone 2011 red carpet golden globe awards 10

ABC

I love her but this is no good!

i agree like her but whats up with the extra long t-shirt??

i agree like her but whats up with the extra long t-shirt??

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 01/16/2011 at 8:52 pm

…um, yeaaaa. um, why does her skin color match the dress?!? …ahahahahahaha …pretty girl but i cant help but to laugh at these pictures.

I think she looks beautiful. To each their own…

i don’t really know the actress but i think her choice looks quite interesting and good. much better than most of the others this evening.

Terrible. Why is she going for the super blonde (i know it’s for a role), fake tan look? She looks pretty pale with the red or dark hair.

King Yule @ 01/16/2011 at 8:58 pm

She’s white. DEAL with it!

I miss her red hair, blondes are a dime a dozen

Dress is just not dressy enough.

Well, I disagree, she looks absolutely radiant!

1. Extra long t-shirt? You must be your close at ‘insert random generic American megastore’, because the detail on that dress is superb.

2. It’s called taking risks, going against the mediocrity that is conventional wisdom – a risk that, in my opinion, totally paid off.

Lilakoi Moon @ 01/16/2011 at 9:03 pm

Urrrrr I actually like it. Simple yet cute! @ilia: I totally agree!

Wow! She looks so different from her previous looks. This is a great look on her!! I love the dress too!!!

@Angela:

Well her natural hair color is actually blonde.

She looks great

Madhatter @ 01/16/2011 at 9:17 pm

Wow. I love the risk.
Calvin Klein is a smart, low-key choice for a girl who knows that tonight isn’t about her. So she’s being respectful and not trying too hard. I am impressed with the decision making on her team. She’ll probably get even more play because it is so different.

Cristobal @ 01/16/2011 at 9:19 pm

Such a basic dress for a pretty girl

She looks fantastic, the blond hair makes her look more glamourous. Is it just me or has her face been looking different lately especially at the critics choice awards or something when she was in that glittery dress.

I think she looks great with blond hair. To me, it looks much better on her. What “fake tan” does she have though? She looks very natural to me. And I absolutely love the make up! The dress IS a bit too casual though!

I thought she looked stunning. You have to have a great body to pull off that dress! She was my best dressed pick of the night. Much better than Scarlett’s medusa hair or January’s Fredricks of Hollywood dress!

From Paris with Love @ 01/16/2011 at 10:00 pm

I like the dress, pretty and sexy. I hate the Hugh Hefner’s bunny bleached blonde hair.

She is gorgeous, but I think the dress doesn’t seem to suit her maybe a different color. I loved her dress she wore for the critics choice awards.

She looks great!

anybody? anybody? @ 01/16/2011 at 10:47 pm

I love her, she is rocking that blond hair! She reminds me of amanda bynes, young, fresh, elegant, hilarious lol. I don’t think the color is too bad but it is a little too simple n it does nothing for her body. But she looks great and I hope she wins something!

She looks beautiful the blonde looks great on her also, still undecided on the dress colour. She looks very elegant otherwise

CK dress = WIN

I didn’t like this at first, but the dress kind of grew on me!

I love that she’s gone for an elegant classy look. I really like the blonde hair!!

offtheproperty @ 01/17/2011 at 1:22 am

some stylists are sadists.

EUW what a horrible dress, skinlike

She the hottest pale chick I’ve seen. :D

I like the colour of the dress, she’s beautiful!

I like the colour of the dress,she’s beautiful!

she looks so much like Lindsay Lohan now. it’s sad. used to like her with red hair and normal coloured skin. why has she turned all fake? I guess Hollywood really does change people.

sindyisdatchu @ 01/17/2011 at 8:04 am

looooooooooov her n easy A was hell faney

The Silhouette, absolutely georgous! Like so many others a bit dowdy in the front on top. A curved collar with some slits would have completed this look.

Is it just me or has she lost quite a bit of weight? She looks beautiful either way!

She looks absolutely STUNNING!!!

She looks so much more glam w blonde hair, she’s rocking it! I thought she was one of the best dressed of the night and she’s the only one who pulled the pale look right. bravo to her (and her stylist!)!

That dress is a crime against humanity, Emma Stone. She owes my retinas an apology.

Hm. On tv this dress looked great (one of my favorites), but it does not photograph well and blends with her tan. She looks weird, like a naked alien.

she is a butterface. always reminds me of a someone who sucks her thumb (when you hear her talk) with that lisp of hers. She does look better than ever though, I will say. Blonde and weight loss can work wonders for a once pudgy pig faced red head.

i love Emma, but i f*cking HATE her blond hair. it looks wrong. i think she’s a real blond – but not that unnatural shade. when o when will pr0nstar blond hair go away???

She is looks so gorgeous and elegant! LOVE the dress, and that hair looks great on her.

Her blonde hair is because she had to change it for the new Spiderman movie you morons! what’s the big deal anyways?!