Gerard Butler: Art of Elysium Gala 2011

Gerard Butler: Art of Elysium Gala 2011

Gerard Butler attends The Art of Elysium‘s 4th Annual Black Tie “Heaven” Charity Gala on Saturday (January 15) at the California Science Center in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor is part of the celeb host committee, along with a handful of other stars including Rachel Bilson, Kristen Bell, and Kate Bosworth.

The day before, Gerard grabbed a few drinks to go from Birds Cafe/Bar in Hollywood.

On Thursday, Gerard also suited up the Bulgari party benefiting Save the Children and Artists for Peace and Justice.

gerard butler elysium 01
gerard butler elysium 02
gerard butler elysium 03
gerard butler elysium 04
gerard butler elysium 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Mr. Giggles @ 01/16/2011 at 2:18 am

G looks like he was just dug up from the grave ….. and wishes he were back in the coffin

@interesting: Oh yes. Alan. He’s the buggest sucker up of them all. His whole dam.n career has been built around gerry. He would be absolutely nothing without gerry. Loyalty has to stop somewhere,

@question:

There has been talk about this for the past five years, but Mubarak announced three months ago that he is planning to contest the presidential elections in 2011, which means that his son, Gamal, is out of the race at the moment. But I believe that sooner or later Gamal will become the president, unfortunately.

@sukar:
and what about the Muslim brotherhood, aren’t they fomenting much the troubles and the angers?

@question: Last thing I saw was Mubarak was happy cause the kid got good grades. This isn’t a dynasty. There are elections. Help. Sukar. ?????

interesting @ 01/16/2011 at 2:32 am

@sarah:
Don’t be so hard on Alan; GB would not keep him around if he weren’t effective. Remember, GB is no fool, no matter what the naysayers on these threads say. He knows what he is doing and is very much in control of his career and his life. Alan has a function and that’s why he has been kept.

groundhog day all over again @ 01/16/2011 at 2:35 am

@Mr. Giggles: CJ did suggest we bury JJ / GB and he is dressed for his funeral, perhaps it is time. farewell gerry. moving on to sturgess, fassbender and whitfield

There was a time I thought Egypt was going to be back as as a real power in the world. That was under Anwar El Sadat. What a magnificint man IMO. Loved him and his family.

who cares about the frickin middle east, nuke it, for all I care, BUTLER LOOKS HOT!

Butler hates everything about Hollywood. You can see it in his eyes. But it gets him everything he wants. Money. Power. Money. He sold his soul to the devil.

JJ AND THE BUTLER THREADS HAVE REALLY JUMPED THE SHARK

@wtf?: Idiot. They outnumber us by far. Butler can’t save the world with his looks.

interesting @ 01/16/2011 at 3:04 am

@well:
No he didn’t sell his soul to the devil. Someone who sells his soul to the devil does terrible things to others. GB doesn’t do terrible things to others.
He is in HW because needs it for his business. Hence, he attends their parties and mingles with their ilk, but he gets away from there as fast as he can – in between projects and mingling.
I think his true home right now in NYC. In the beginning of his career when HW was new he spent more time there until he realized he doesn’t like it much, and he doesn’t feel he fits in with their attitudes and values. Therefore, just because he goes to HW parties from time to time doesn’t mean the guy has no moral fiber. Let’s get things in perspective, please.

He saves my little bit of the world with his looks. Is this a gossip board or a political arena? If we are going there…give my tax dollars to Israel. And if we have to align ourselves with the middle east, Egypt is where to go. They are the most sane in that culture.

Mass Debate @ 01/16/2011 at 3:05 am

@wtf?: And this way of thinking is why our future as a species is well and truly f ucked.

@well:
point being its a gossip thread, idiot, not a political blog.
outnumber us, wtf does that mean?, oooh shakin in my boots
Isreal has been kickin their but.t s all over the promised land.
there are billions of chinese too, want to talk about them here?
no, just want to talk about BUTLER.
GOT IT WANKER

Mass Debate @ 01/16/2011 at 3:09 am

@interesting: But then there’s Victoria’s Secret. ;)

@Mass Debate:
as long as we are all fu.cked by Gerard than who the hel.l cares.

and that should take him …..mmmm……….let’s say 3 more months at his current rate of shaggin.

And I just wanted a bit of hollywood gossip tonight! Instead I got the state of the world. Whatever. Isn’t Butler a babe? That should be transferable from culture to culture on here. A hottie is a hottie in any language. LOL.

The Maharani of Marrakesh @ 01/16/2011 at 3:13 am

He looks healthy, fit and content.

He hates nothing but gets annoyed at having to pose at these events. He must be sick of the blinding flashes and the constant clamor of the paparazzi and the fans who want photos.

@question:

Not really. I don’t agree with the policies of the MB and I would be very unhappy if they come to power, but we can’t blame them for the troubles of Egypt. I would say most of the current crisis is due to the governmental policies or lack thereof.

@egypt:

I am a big fan of Sadat too

@what?:

The elections are rigged and until 2005, Mubarak was running against himself. He was the only candidate and voters would just say “yes” or “no,” and I don’t need to tell you what would happen if someone says no.

Anyway I didn’t mean to turn the discussion to the ME, but people asked questions and I answered.

Mass Debate @ 01/16/2011 at 3:23 am

@wtf?: I’ll admit that there was once a time, in the days of The Stranger and Beowolf when I actually wanted to do dirty, disgusting things to Gerry’s quivering loins, just like you do now, but now I realise that would be to un-original, plus, I actually value my sexual health.

interesting @ 01/16/2011 at 3:23 am

@Mass Debate:
which means what? Explain!

interesting @ 01/16/2011 at 3:28 am

how politics in Egypt play a big part on a Gerard Butler gossip site. I have never seen anything like it. The man’s fans are more fascinating than he is.

yogi of yonkers @ 01/16/2011 at 3:28 am

he loves the fame game
the fancy cars and homes,
the money,
the parties
the holidays and jet setting
the hedonistic lifestyle of the movie biz
the attention he get’s from the ladies,

come on he is an actor afterall, a giant ego that needs continuous feeding goes with the territory

these charity events are just a way to make a celebrity’s guilt a little more bearable
he is having a blast, he doesn’t need our pity

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All