Gerard Butler: Art of Elysium Gala 2011

Gerard Butler: Art of Elysium Gala 2011

Gerard Butler attends The Art of Elysium‘s 4th Annual Black Tie “Heaven” Charity Gala on Saturday (January 15) at the California Science Center in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor is part of the celeb host committee, along with a handful of other stars including Rachel Bilson, Kristen Bell, and Kate Bosworth.

The day before, Gerard grabbed a few drinks to go from Birds Cafe/Bar in Hollywood.

On Thursday, Gerard also suited up the Bulgari party benefiting Save the Children and Artists for Peace and Justice.

gerard butler elysium 01
gerard butler elysium 02
gerard butler elysium 03
gerard butler elysium 04
gerard butler elysium 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All

@;;;;: Poor Amy. She looks like she’s having a hard time walking in those shoes!
Cute photo moment …. “You’re the only one we had the courage to ask”. LOL!

@;;;;: Wow! In that video Gerry looks very happy to be there. He doesn’t look “over it” at all.

Fritz loves her Cowboy @ 01/16/2011 at 5:03 pm

@ Cora and Manny…I’ll be shaking the martinis! :)

@Cora
very handsome,

@;;;;: He does look very handsome. Sometimes I think he looks better in video than he does in stills. Maybe it’s because his personality comes out in video and his personality is a large part of his charm. I’m thinking back to the still photos of the L’Oreal shoot in NYC, standing on the ladder etc. He looked really good in those pics, but when the behind-the-scenes video was posted he looked amazing. Same guy, same day, but he went from an 8 to a 10 when you compare the stills to the video.

@Cora:

I agree. Gerry in action is much more attractive that he is in still photos. When he’s animated and interacting with others, he’s irresistible.

Swannie

@Manny:

You were being helpful. I hope you enjoy the show.

@Manny:

You were being helpful. I hope you enjoy the show.

If this posts twice all I can say is that I hope you enjoy the show very much.

EARLY DINNER @ 01/16/2011 at 8:10 pm

BOOGAR ROAST CHEESE SAUCE

@gabby: I agree about the GG awards. Like the same people for the same awards.

Family men like Damon, and Pitt are sexy. What is ger afraid of!

Butler would have been a perfect Bond. It’s a shame that its not gonna happen.

observation @ 01/16/2011 at 11:05 pm

It must be disconcerting for others on the red carpet at the same time as him, when everyone with a camera is yelling “Gerard, look to the left. Hey, Gerard. Gerard. Gerard. Gerard. One more Gerard.”

Hey, the thumbs are gone, but not forgotten, I’m sure.

observation @ 01/16/2011 at 11:06 pm

Hey, the thumbs are gone, but not forgotten, I’m sure.

observation @ 01/16/2011 at 11:07 pm

ooooops. How did I double post. Mea culpa.

@Cora: He does look amazing in video. But many of the stills released did make him look like he was “over it.” Handsome, but not happy. Wonder why they chose those photos? But I think he’s a 10 in both the subdued photos and the happier video.

punta cana @ 01/16/2011 at 11:38 pm

@observation: I’ll bet thumbs will be back. I still have not figured out their reason. However, as much as many don’t like them, I found myself reaching for one tonight here. Thumbs? Thumbs? LOL. Who is obnoxious Manny person? Know it all.

punta cana @ 01/16/2011 at 11:55 pm

@Fffyt: I see neither Pitt nor Damon sexy and it is nothing to do with family values. Pitt looks bloated and Damon is a blob. Angie looks 50 tonight in that gross dress. Nice color but hideous design. Matron. What a bunch.

@Manny: Tantrum queens? Show me a tantrum. I get disgusted at times, and I want to throw in the towell, but then I think again. I don’t think I’ve ever thrown anything that could be described as close to a trantrum on JJ or any place else. And if I enjoy sukar’s perspective, so what? I don’t take it into some private chat place. What I have to say is right here for all to see. From Gerry to Celtic Thunder to Keith Harkin. Judge not.

WB/Instyle Party is beginning. Getty and Wireimage putting up red carpet photos.

No Gerry yet.

I wish you would take it to a chat room, Mia.
Spamming the board all night long with off topic conversation is inconsiderate to other posters. Exchange email addresses with sukar or take it to a chat room or any of the hundreds of blogs about religion and politics.
This is a gossip thread about Gerard James Butler, not your personal diary.

@punta cana: Superficial and naive phannies see gb as perfect if he is thin and alone. I prefer him with a love of a family and whatever healthy shape he wants to be in.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All