Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet

Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet

Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi walk the red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 26-year-old Tangled actress wore a gorgeous gown by Monique Lhuillier paired with Chopard jewelry, Brian Atwood shoes, and a Jimmy Choo bag!

Tangled was nominated for Best Animated Film at the Golden Globes; the prize went to Toy Story 3.

zachary levi mandy moore golden globes 2011 red carpet 01
zachary levi mandy moore golden globes 2011 red carpet 02
zachary levi mandy moore golden globes 2011 red carpet 03
zachary levi mandy moore golden globes 2011 red carpet 04
zachary levi mandy moore golden globes 2011 red carpet 05
zachary levi mandy moore golden globes 2011 red carpet 06
zachary levi mandy moore golden globes 2011 red carpet 07
zachary levi mandy moore golden globes 2011 red carpet 08
zachary levi mandy moore golden globes 2011 red carpet 09

Ethan Miller/Getty

RED LEVER @ 01/16/2011 at 8:59 pm

ZACH LOOKS AS DOUCHEY AS EVER. HATE THAT GUY

UHhhgg why Mandy?
she looks like grade 8 graduation gone wrong :(

Why does Halle Berry look like a T.RAMP?? Who dressed her for this?
She looks like a dollar-store hoo.ker in her fug “gown.”
She is too old to be dressing like Moulin Rouge and sh*t up in the piece

Lilakoi Moon @ 01/16/2011 at 9:06 pm

I don’t know that Zachary guy. Never heard of him. Never saw him before. I love Tangled. Anyway. I like the dress. It has a nice color. And I always feel like a weirdo because I LOVE it when dresses have tulle at the bottom part! :p

Madhatter @ 01/16/2011 at 9:11 pm

The fit of her dress is perfect.
Pet peeve- especially brides- when their dress has been tailored too tightly and they look like stuffed sausages…

I love Mandy. She is always so cute.

I love her dress, the color!!! She’s pretty

i love mandy. she always struck me as someone who is nice and gracious. not conceited at all.

She looks pretty; but that dress is like 8 years ago.

@RED LEVER:

Whatever! Your not cool. Zachary Levi IS the coolest thing since hotcakes

I love the color

thighmegatampon @ 01/17/2011 at 12:33 am

LOVE mandy. she always looks classy!

It’s a shame Tangled didnt win any awards. I think it’s one of Disney best animated films since Sleeping Beauty. Toy Story 3 was a brilliant end to a trilogy though.

lexy hates bilson @ 01/17/2011 at 6:47 am

She looks great! What a lovely dress!

Best dress of the evening! And the color really suits her!

sindyisdatchu @ 01/17/2011 at 8:00 am

AR E THEY TOGETHER MANDY N ZAAC COS THEY R ALWAYS TOGETHA,?????I HAD TO GOOGLE HER MARRIAGE?DAMN IT

The dress is fantastic. The color is refreshing and rare. And she looks healthy and put together.