Nicole Richie: Art of Elysium Gala 2011

Nicole Richie: Art of Elysium Gala 2011

Nicole Richie strikes a pose in Pucci at The Art of Elysium‘s 4th Annual Black Tie “Heaven” Charity Gala on Saturday (January 15) at the California Science Center in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old designer finished off her look with Christian Louboutin shoes, a vintage clutch, and her own jewelry.

In case you missed it, check out Nicole gracing the cover of Lucky‘s February issue!

10+ pictures inside of Nicole Richie at the Art of Elysium “Heaven” Gala…

nicole richie elysium 01

Credit: John Shearer; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Art of Elysium 2010, Nicole Richie

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Not her best look.

Brightside @ 01/16/2011 at 11:19 am

I had just eaten….damn you, JJ…I had just eaten!!!
What the eyes see cannot be unseen!!!

All Wrong! @ 01/16/2011 at 11:19 am

ew. Back to the drawing board Nicole that is not a good look , except for costume parties or Halloween.

BloodbuzzOhio @ 01/16/2011 at 11:20 am

Horrible. She always tries to copy other celebrities’ looks and it fails. This time she tried to do Chloe Sevigny with the hair. FAIL.

Brightside @ 01/16/2011 at 11:29 am

I’ll be having nightmares now! Anyone know a good hypnotist who can wipe out this hideous image from my memory?

Not good, but it still beats Rachel Bilson’s dirty hair and prom dress at this event.

Another person famous for absolutely nothing. At least if you are going to use the parent card to step to the front of the line—do something. Anything.

29? Looks 59 at first glance. I’ve really never liked her.

She is woman short of no use .just like da tradition of oder celeb

NatureWalk @ 01/16/2011 at 11:45 am

Very nice look – elegant, contemporary aesthetic.

And Most stylish woman in hollywood

Toss toss in da garbage because they harm the

Ohhh nooo….this is bad. Young grandma? Resembles Betty White a little…

looks like she has a receding hairline, not good

The brunette was so much prettier on her. I hate she’s gone back to blonde.

Uuum it need to medication in the morning and evening because it has hair loss slender body .she need 20 pills not copy of celebrity

Now go take 10 pills and go sleep will be to be great hair

I don’t care about this woman. why is she here?

Normally she has a great sense of style but what was she thinking when she decided to wear her hair like that? Plus the color of her eyeshadow doesn’t look good with the color of her eyes.

I’ve never understood why people find this trick cute or interesting. She’s always been fug to me whether she’s fat, skinny or inbetween. She doesn’t seem to do anything much that I’m aware of either other than have kids, gain weight, lose weight, and go to crystal meth meetings. Perhaps on The Simple Life people though she was nicer than Paris? (I’ve never seen 1 episode myself so can’t judge.) I’m seriously confused.

lexy hates bilson @ 01/16/2011 at 1:15 pm

She’s frightful – the only thing that will save her – and those of us who must see her – is a bag over her face!

shame on u haters, she is a nice person.. I wish her all the best

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All