Sandra Bullock - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet

Sandra Bullock - Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet

Sandra Bullock is bangin’ on the red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 46-year-old actress wore Jenny Packham on the red carpet. Sandra is presenting at tonight’s show!

FYI: Sandra finished her look with Jimmy Choo “Jigsaw” platform shoes and a Irit Design oxidized sterling silver chain cuff with pave and rose cut diamonds.

10+ pictures inside of Sandra Bullock on the red carpet at the 2011 Golden Globes…

sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 01
sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 02
sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 03
sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 04
sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 05
sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 06
sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 07
sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 08
sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 09
sandra bullock 2011 golden globes 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Not feeling it but i love her no matter what

Love the dress. Loose the bangs.

Dubya Bush @ 01/16/2011 at 8:06 pm

The dress is kinda a mess but I love me some Sandra!!!

amazing dress! she looks so cute..

Love Sandra but I am so not feeling the dress on her;don’t like the stuff on her left shoulder

Lilakoi Moon @ 01/16/2011 at 8:12 pm

Gorgeous as usual. Here’s my favorite actress of all time<3

Ugly dress it looks like something Betty White might wear not someone that young.

this is cute. like her style.

hate the new bangs

i so much loved the dress she wore last year at the oscars, i’ve hardy ever seen a more beautiful dress, but the choice she made this year not so much, and the bangs look terrible on her.

From Paris with Love @ 01/16/2011 at 8:46 pm

Like the dress and the bangle, hate the hair.
She looks a bit sad, smile girl!

Love her or not..

she looks terrible.

Cristobal @ 01/16/2011 at 9:11 pm

I love her hair and dress

christine @ 01/16/2011 at 9:20 pm

she is gorgeous but yeah she look kinda sad…who wouldn’t right?
smile girl, you will be alright ….you will be blessed with a better future ahead with your son and future love i hope is ryan or maybe keanu reeves…well whoever she is with, I hope the guy trully cherrish and love her….

I love the bangs.. Sandra always looks great..

I love the bangs.. Sandra always looks great..

christine @ 01/16/2011 at 9:24 pm

she is beautiful but yeah she looks kinda sad… who wouldn’t right?
smile girl, you will be alright. I am sure she will be blessed with a better future ahead as she is such a beautiful and lovable person and i hope her future love …. ryan or maybe keanu reeves will trully love and cherrish her….

Jokergurl @ 01/16/2011 at 9:28 pm

She has some of the best hair in Hollywood, I think she looks lovely, I even like the color on her.

whaoooo i loved Sandra whhao she looks amazing!! really beautiful!! i loved her hair!!! whhaaoooo

She looks like a disaster…

She looks gorgeous !!

PERFECTION. the entire look could not be improved at all. I like the bangs with this dress, I have a feeling they’re only temporary anyway.

I like the whispy dress, but the bangs are too long, and she’s lost the sparkle.

Sandra looked amazing and cutting edge!!! Loved the bangs and the dress.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All