Daniel Craig: Bond Returns!

Daniel Craig: Bond Returns!

Daniel Craig keeps it cool as he arrives at the Sunset Marquis hotel on Saturday (January 15) in Hollywood, Calif.

There’s some good news for the 42-year-old English actor and James Bond fans.

In a statement from MGM, the production company for the James Bond series, production of the 23rd Bond film will soon begin after a brief hiatus. Filming is expected to start in late 2011 shooting for a November 9, 2012 release. American Beauty director Sam Mendes has already signed up to direct the next installment of the British spy action movie.

daniel craig bond returns 01
daniel craig bond returns 02
daniel craig bond returns 03
daniel craig bond returns 04
daniel craig bond returns 05
daniel craig bond returns 06
daniel craig bond returns 07
daniel craig bond returns 08

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 7 8 [9] Show All
Punkie to 197 @ 01/27/2011 at 4:31 am

I hope it is rumour but I have that feeling that Rachel is able to arrange a film part in the bondmovie for herself. Sam, Daniel, Babs know her, the first two slept with her. If she really gets a part in her pocket so it will look like nepotism, like she made her way. The only thing she can do for winning a role is discussion to Sam, Daniel and producers, that is all.
If there some discussions and nepotism have to be, so I prefer Mark Strong to be in the bondmovie just because he knows Daniel. Rather Mark than Rachel.

Punkie to 200 @ 01/27/2011 at 4:35 am

Hm, poster 181 started it. I cannot for it.
if the poster was smarter and knew who is who so I dont write. have a nice day.

Punkie to JJ @ 01/27/2011 at 4:37 am

Bond Returns!
So what Just Jared, did you make an interview with Olga?

Oh stop with all the assumption you all. Daniel wants ME he just doesn’t know it yet! :-)

I wish those three gorgeous Brits would make a little Indie movie together. That would be the blast.

I second that. I wonder why JJ didn’t post the pic where you can see Daniel and Mark together.

Thanks Idiots! (Who’s the Idiot, btw? LOL) That’s the pic…..

Hi, Mendel
I fall asleep easily while watching some DVD, but I cannot tell you what it is. I don’t want to do anything risky!! lol
to smoother
Thanks for the pics. Wow, Rachel showed up in HollyWood unawares… Ahh, she has a beautiful/curvaceous shape. And no wonder they mistake Mark for Tucci cuz they are so alike!! So Daniel was spotted at Chateau Marmont in last Sep…right? Maybe it’s his favorite spot :)

Caught in the Act!

• The patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont was packed with stars – but Lindsay Lohan definitely commanded the most attention as she breezed onto the scene with an ever-expanding entourage. The rehabbed actress took a seat in an oversized chair as she presided over several tables and giggled with several girlfriends, pointing out Sean Penn, who was seated across the patio. The two never spoke, but Lohan did greet Emily Blunt with a hug and, later, chatted up her hubby John Krasinski. Also there: Daniel Craig, who grabbed some beers with friends.
—–
Larsson’s Brother Moves To End Family Feud

The brother of acclaimed Swedish author STIEG LARSSON has reached out to the late novelist’s long term partner in a bid to end a bitter family feud which has threatened to tarnish the author’s legacy.

Larsson created the bestselling Millennium trilogy, which has been turned into a popular Swedish film series and is about to make a Hollywood cross-over with Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara taking the lead roles in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Eva Gabrielsson, Larsson’s partner of more than three decades, has been locked in a dispute with the writer’s father and brother over his estate since his death in 2004.

Gabrielsson insists she is not interested in the profits from the books and movies – she just wants to be granted the rights to Larsson’s work so she can complete his final, unfinished novel.

She has documented her legal struggle in new memoir, Millennium, Stieg and Me, and the book has prompted Larsson’s brother, Joakim, to speak out and he’s now urging Gabrielsson to get in contact so they can resolve their issues face-to-face.

He tells the AFP, “So many falsehoods and misleading statements have been repeated in book form, I would like to present my picture in greater detail. For some time now, Eva Gabrielsson has spread a distorted picture of Stieg Larsson. No single person can have a monopoly on the picture of Stieg Larsson and his life… There are lots of things which aren’t true in that book. We only want to say what the truth is and say ‘this and this is not true’ and then we can put an end on this story between us and her and move on.

“We have no intention to use the money in any other way than as Stieg intended… (Gabrielsson) is part of my family still and she’s always been a part of my family… I don’t want to speculate in what will happen (with the unfinished book). But I hope she calls me.”

(VIDEO)Dame Judi Dench to return as M in new James Bond film

Daniel is Hot @ 01/27/2011 at 11:00 am

Maybe Rachel and Mark had lunch with Daniel, but Daniel went out the back door so the paps would not take his picture. Too bad, if that was true, would love to see him with Rachel again. Or maybe it means we will see more pictures of R & D soon. She must have come out to LA to be with her “guy”.
Hope your pipes are ok Guniness!

to Punkie/gina @ 01/27/2011 at 11:27 am

will you please, just for once, stop behaving like a child?

Maybe they are all here to negotiate their roles in the next bond movie.
maybe they will all be in the movie together . That would make for one really good bond movie. I saw Mark Strong in FBOAF, and he was great, he would make a great Villain, Rachel would be good as a love interest or secret villain.

aaawww! thx friends. pipes didnt’ burst! just frozen from foundation…we were lucky. and yes, i melted snow for the loo….can you see us on google earth Mendel—or are you reading my mind. scary. and good for you that the sheep worked. sometimes i regret goofy things that i share even tho it is anonymous…but i won’t bring that one up again for you. today I mean. and tonight–oh, your night beginning the wkend…be safe and have fun out there! thx again. DIH—you too.
Dan–yes, Dan rocks. and it seems as though his new woman can relate and meet him at his places of work and do things for HERSELF at the same time!!! wow what an idea. very cool about Budepest…..she has a round, greek face….interesting lineage. huh. Tucci is very much hotter than this Mark guy–surry to say. I could have helped out when that was said here— Tucci just finished Burlesque–if it is anything like Mulan Rouge–hell… is mark an actor or her body guard…he does look familiar. so Hungary?Romania for this years’ birthday party for both? fun. doesn’t dan have artsy friends there? and if anyone has seen Dinner for Scmucks—why is the artist relating to the Schmuck moreso than any other character? funny. AND Fio–
what movie did you see?

too much wine….~night all, good morning Feeeoooh!

Is this a serious question about Mark being a bodyguard or an actor? LOL He’s a hell of an actor. Haven’t you seen Sherlock Holmes, Kick Ass, Flashbacks of a fool, Robin Hood, RocknRolla, Stardust, Our Friends in the North……

“Asked whether she was going to be back as M, Dame Judi responded “Yes” and kept tight lipped with a glint in her eye. Further pressed for details she said, “Nothing… my lips are sealed. I can’t tell you anything at all!”

“will you please, just for once, stop behaving like a child?”
“Rachel would be good as a love interest or secret villain.”
________________________
Yes, I can act like dame today but tomorrow I am peccant.
Hey, dont you think that Rachel is too old for a love interest? As a secret villain I prefer more older Tina Turner. Rachel has not interesting face, she is ordinary looking and that is why she “arranges” a part for her.

will not be in Bond 23. Her reps. have denied the roumour.
CossipCop is right ALL the time.

should spell rumour ..

to Rachel @ 01/28/2011 at 8:30 am

i know, we all know. the gossip cop is right. the posters just expressed their personal opinions.

Hi, DiH
Yeah! I hope Rachel coaxes Daniel out :)
Good mornin’ Guinness
“and it seems as though his new woman can relate and meet him at his places of work and do things for HERSELF at the same time!!!”
If you were his woman, scarcely a day passed but you’ll want to see Daniel. BTW, do you believe this proverb? – Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
“what movie did you see? ”
Ugh…I would say anything but that!

Who do you like?