Gerard Butler: InStyle/Warner Bros. Party Person

Gerard Butler: InStyle/Warner Bros. Party Person

Gerard Butler suits up for the InStyle/Warner Bros. Golden Globes Party on Sunday (January 16) at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor has been making the rounds at different parties over the past few days.

The night before, Gerry attended The Art of Elysium’s 4th Annual Black Tie “Heaven” Charity Gala at L.A.’s California Science Center.

Earlier in the week, Gerard came out to support Save the Children and Artists for Peace and Justice at Bulgari‘s private event.

FYI: Gerard is wearing head to toe Dolce & Gabbana paired with David Yurman’s Sea Urchin Shirt Studs and Cufflinks.

gerard butler instyle party 01
gerard butler instyle party 02
gerard butler instyle party 03
gerard butler instyle party 04
gerard butler instyle party 05

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1040 » Show All

Cool. It’s in competition now! Hopefully it will get a stateside distributor out of all that.

@wtf……………..and the fact that he only has one unicorn to wield around at the planets’ coochies leave you feeling left out?.
****************************************************************
ROFLMAO….You have just made my day!..♥♥

@Nuts:
it looked to me like they know each other from other places or just met at the party inside. it seemed that the girls would have wanted GB and Ariel to take them to the next party or to make arrangemnets to see them again. It seemed that GB was no game at all but he was polite. it didn’t look like they just provided services.
Actually, Ariel looked like he knew the girl in the red dress very well, but maybe not her friend. It also looked like GB might have just met them that night but Ariel already knwe them from before, at least he knew the one in the red dress.
C’mon, even if he were interested, could you imagine the headlines this will send throughout tabloidom? “GB leaving a party with two girls….”
Gone are the days that he would put himslef in such a situation – there were thousand of paps there, no privacy. But honestly, he looked so disinterested.

@Honestly:

Good call, Honestly…and, yes, Gerard was polite but not interested. I think he sizes folks up pretty quickly as to how they fit into his overall landscape.

@Nuts: Why did I have it in my head that Icon was going to distribute it here? Is that just in Europe?

JJ gobbled up my post. Sorry if this is a double.

Ariel gave the ‘lady in red’ a kiss on the forhead as they parted. He must know her. Then she went over to Gerry and gave him a rather familiar hug. She latched onto him around the neck. Oh well. We’ll never know.

interesting @ 01/18/2011 at 3:16 pm

Whoever writes this blog about Gerry, I’d say she captured his essence pretty well.
The writer shares very interesting insights into the man, insights that are extremely accurate – based on his personality, his fans, and his true intentions.

interesting @ 01/18/2011 at 3:20 pm

sorry, i ment this link
which i see Stella already provided.
My apologies.

interesting @ 01/18/2011 at 3:28 pm

And one more interesting quote from him which i find very reveling about the man’s personality. Some peeps are able to admit their faults and undergo soul searching, and soul accounting. Hardly the callous sociopath that some posters here accused him of being.
Like the blogger above said, “he is part soul” – and she’s right.
Gorgeous picture of him too.

@interesting:
isn’t this the same woman who did a blog and tried to use spirituality as a reason for his man whoring? I am almost positive it is I remember the banner on the blog.

gossiphound @ 01/18/2011 at 4:22 pm

I couldn’t figure out what you peeps were talking about – didn’t realize there were 2 videos from Sunset Towers, and I only saw the one with Chris Evans, didn’t notice any women, so were they pump and dumps relegated to a taxi for the sake of the paparazzi or just unsuccessful at latching onto their targets? If this has been answered never mind just let me catch up and see if anything else I have missed.

@PsychoB: Now there’s an original angle! LOL. I would have loved to have read that.

gossiphound @ 01/18/2011 at 4:38 pm

@oldfurniture: Sometimes these women are star f**ker whores though, past history always tends to repeat itself when it comes to some women and esp in LA. Not that these actors are any better in their behavior. Users users everywhere.

It happened to one of my favorite actors and he’ll rue the day he ever married her even though they’ve been divorced for quite some time. He was even forewarned by her first husband. He was never an angel himself though I always thought he was smarter than that. Especially when you realize the woman he let get away, someone with class, beauty and brains, in exchange for the biggest mistake of his life. So actually not all fans dish every woman in a single actor’s life – everyone loved the classy lady and couldn’t believe his stupidity in ******** that up. Well he has to live with a lot of mistakes as do we all. And that is all I am saying.

Live and learn.

@PsychoB: Thanks for that. Well, she titles her stuff ‘silly writings’ ….

interesting @ 01/18/2011 at 4:42 pm

@PsychoB:
Well, she obviously reads a lot of JJ and bases a lot of her wittings on what we say here in our comments. Most of her stuff is not original but a repeat of what has been said here over and over again, except that she arranges it per topic and summarizes it for easy reading.
I don’t have a problem with her condoning GB’s love of sex. Most men (and women, albeit more downplayed) love sex. He is no different.
Kudos to her.

interesting @ 01/18/2011 at 4:47 pm

@gossiphound:
so are you saying GB is smarter than most of these men in HW because he hasn’t settled for anyone of those girls he plays with, and as Nuts said he can pretty much size up who is going to fit in and who is not?
Just curious on your interpretation of what’s happening with him.

@interesting: I hope men like sex. I agree that it is just her blog and I didn’t realize that it was someone from IMDb writing the post. If she herself had read any of Chopra or the other writers G has dabbled in she would have realized how silly her arguement sounds.

@gossiphound:

Well…body language wise, the brunette seems to be a veteran who just walks away from either completed (or failed)encounters. The blonde seems to be more of a sweet young thing . She’s either familiar with Ariel or a newbie who thought it was/would be a real date–and the guys were being sweet to her. They were less friendly to the brunette.

Look at their body language as they leave. The brunette just strides along and seems to be directing things. As for the blonde, unless she’s cold, tshe seems to be very uncertain/awkward as she walks to the cab.

Aaah. Ain’t it fun to speculate?! I know…they’re probably just diligent girl scouts hoping to get Ariel and Gerry to buy some Thin Mint cookies…

Don’t hate me…I’m just having fun with different scenarios here…

It’s almost as though the blonde didn’t know quite what to do when the parting of the ways took place. The brunette seemed to waive at the guys (almost with an attitude) and hurry tne blonde on.

****************************************************************************
So maybe an experienced h.o.o.k.e.r showing the newbie h.o.o.k.e.r the ropes and maybe all four will meet up later for fun and games…just saying, everyone is giving there take on the video, just thought I would throw mine in…♥

@CJ:

Must admit that was kind of my first impression. Two party girls. Transactions completed and the brunette was hurrying them along to the next party…and the blonde was trying to figure out the protocol for saying goodbye after a “date”…and was a little confused by everything.

I know…too snarky for a Tuesday???

@Nuts…{{{HUGS}}}…♥♥