Jennifer Lopez: Fox Searchlight Golden Globes Party!

Jennifer Lopez: Fox Searchlight Golden Globes Party!

Jennifer Lopez walks the red carpet at the Fox Searchlight Golden Globes Party on Sunday (January 16) at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 41-year-old American Idol judge changed out of her Zuhair Murad gown she wore earlier at the award show and slipped into a Marchesa dress.

Jennifer finished off her look with a Marchesa bag, Lorraine Schwartz jewels, and Christian Louboutin shoes.

Inside the bash, Jennifer met up with Fox Entertainment Co-Chairman/CEO Tom Rothman and music exec L.A. Reid.

jennifer lopez fox party 01
jennifer lopez fox party 02
jennifer lopez fox party 03
jennifer lopez fox party 04
jennifer lopez fox party 05

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I love the color of this dress. It is gorgeous! Jennifer is a knockout in it.

me too!!i love j.lo

useless, why is she there with real actors?

love her! so hot!

She’s perfected her hooker look. No need to say anything else.

thighmegatampon @ 01/17/2011 at 3:00 am

this look seems more appropriate for a 12y/o

She looked better here than the…

You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of the girl. Indeed, definitely JLO sums up this cliche to perfection. Must I say more…..

i love j lo and she is a fashion icon but she can wear a better dress.love j lo

J. Ho looks like a 12-year old hooker. She got some awful legs I see why she wears boots most of the time. What’s with all the fake hair all the time. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her real hair.

The dress is all wrong. It’s not age-appropriate. Also her make-up is over dome; too much highlighter makes shiny and greasy

amensister @ 01/17/2011 at 4:39 am

someone 10 years younger would have looked better
she just make me feel awkward, like it was your mum wearing a mini to her prom

lexy hates bilson @ 01/17/2011 at 6:30 am

What is she wearing??? Can we buy that and those shoes at Kohls??

lexy hates bilson @ 01/17/2011 at 6:30 am

What is she wearing??? Can we buy that and those shoes at Kohls??

Horrible dress!

She stinks! @ 01/17/2011 at 7:14 am

Once again, JHO makes a fool of herself dressing like a 9 year old. Everything she does just fails, and its hysterical. She is the laughing stock of the entertainment industry.

OMG so that’s what they did to Bjork’s dress.

She looks hot.

Lets hope Karma in 2011 will like take a few of you haters out.

Hateful people offer nothing to the world.

I pity your parents.

hot! beautiful! fun!

I want to know her her surgeon is, he/she should win an award for “best new face” and I mean that as a compliment. JLo looks amazing, 20 years younger than she did when she was actually 20 years younger. I am impressed.

Ew! Why was this old, ugly, has-been, skin bleached, nose job, blond weave wearing Rican there. She is nothing but box office poison and a no-talented gutter rat too boot! Real stars only not this fake trash!

Yuck! Why did she crash that party???

SHE MUST HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS THE GOLDEN HOE AWARDS. SHE WAS NEVER NOMINATED IN ANY CATEGORY FOR A MOVIE SO WHY DID SHE ATTEND…SYMPATHY VOTE I PRESUME.

Charity invitation.

This classless woman gets on my nerves. Overpaid, overrated, trash!

She’s way to old to pull this look: that dress does not suit her age

Davina, I think wishing death upon people is really scary and creepy. Please keep it to yourself, as this is a forum for free expression, whether you agree with it or not…that said, Jennifer’s homage to Black Swan tutu dress is a miss.

She is soooooo beautiful…i´m impresed, she looks so good and young

And she was nominated for Selena

The Pink Swan. Awful dress.

Jennifer Lopez is a Goddess! Simply Stunning. This is why Kim Kardashian wants to be her so bad. J-LO is the Queen!

#20 is NUTS! @ 01/17/2011 at 2:44 pm

OMG-Jlo’s handful of fans are psycho! Wanting people to die for not liking her dress! I can’t even LOL. Dovina, you need help!

Stop Hating @ 01/17/2011 at 3:57 pm

So much hate….anyways!!! Jlo looks so pretty and she looks great….she looked very classy at the awards and now pretty and sexy for an after PARTY…….looks beautiful!!! By the way she has more than a handful of fans………

hey jlo – GO THE F*CK AWAY. i’ve never watched AmerIdol (very proud to type those words) and i know for sure i will never watch it. howTF can she judge singing ability when all of her songs are autotuned!?!?!?!?!?!? for the record, i’ve always despised her – talentless h0.

Latin-flava @ 01/18/2011 at 2:35 am

@Madison:
Don’t hate on this beautiful Puerto Rican Bronx Beauty and exactly what is Wrong with her her ass is far from the “bad ghetto” which I assume you are insinuating u stupid **** my ass from bklyn baby and I will show ur ass ghetto dumb **** Jenny u do u that’s y u getting that 12 million from a damn tv show attend these white parties and show them Latinos can be up in that **** too wepa lol love Jenny

Yup, Jennifer has some psycho fans out there.