Joe Manganiello: HBO Golden Globes Party with Audra Marie!

Joe Manganiello: HBO Golden Globes Party with Audra Marie!

Joe Manganiello attends HBO’s Golden Globe Awards Party on Sunday (January 16) held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old True Blood hunk brought along his fiance, actress Audra Marie, as his date!

Over the weekend, Joe was also busy cheering on his favorite NFL team.

“Congrats to my Steelers!!! AFC Championship here we come!!!” he tweeted.

Also attending HBO’s post-Globes bash: Joe‘s co-star Rutina Wesley.

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2011 Golden Globes, Audra Marie, Joe Manganiello

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

He is a very good actor, and has a pretty hot fiance!

Jared where green hand red hand? ?

Oh, she's a Gold Digger @ 01/17/2011 at 6:46 pm

Hot, but dumb fiancée. Since when is having horrible videos on YouTube acting?

Journo-Gee*8 @ 01/17/2011 at 7:39 pm

Joe seems like he’s really into his woman…which makes him even MORE attractive!

They’re always together publicity and seem into each other…nice looking couple.

..BUT this is such a tease…I miss me some ALCIDE and the rest of TB!!! When are they shootng??

meh. he just lost points w/me for cheering on a team that keeps a rapist on the payroll. (yes, i realize he’s from Pitt or Pa, but i don’t give a sh*t – Rapistberger should NOT be allowed to play in the NFL. and he’s f*cking ugly too.)

Joe has 2 beards @ 01/17/2011 at 10:23 pm

@Oh, she’s a Gold Digger:
He ain’t much better in the talent dept. They’d be a perfect match if they were a real couple.

Oh, she's a Gold Digger @ 01/18/2011 at 9:53 am

@Joe has 2 beards: I mean I’m sure he doesn’t know how she treated her ex-hub, and that he is in for the same, but engaged seems real. And least in my non-delusional, money/fame obsessed mind it does.

Birds of a feather.... @ 01/18/2011 at 11:42 am

If she is as horrible as the gossip says I guess he is not better. They probably deserve each other. Couples normally do.

@Oh, she’s a Gold Digger: What did she do to her ex-hub? I did not know she had been married before.

I have inside information.

@Winnie: You know nothing about Joe or Alexander Skarsgard. Stop pretending.

Oh, she's a Gold Digger @ 01/18/2011 at 1:05 pm

@Mia123: Not info she prolly shares, considering the divorce technically isn’t over. Go to Jared’s post about them shopping for Under Armour, read final comments for more juice.

late to the party @ 01/24/2011 at 11:25 pm

I keep hearing bits and pieces about Audra being a gold digger.
Joe has stated in interviews that he had to chase her for six months after meeting her at a Super Bowl party. Its odd that they started dating right around the time when he landed True Blood.

Kinda makes you think…………. He’s too hot to be played.

Some Michael Emerson fans hate Carrie Preston and say bad things about her because she is married to him. Some Stephen Moyer fans hate Anna Paquin and say bad things about her because she is married to him. It’s called catty jealousy. Nobody is perfect. No relationship is perfect. Acceptance of your mates flaws is essential to a relationship. You smuthounds need to shut it.

Here we are. Is this guy really 36?

Yes! I am the first one. Is this for real? Back to Joe:)

CC project begins between the 24 + 26. P. I guess A was in H this wknd.

aug

Just saw p. I think Joe might fall for R while filming. She is single and looks good.:)

aug
After your p was seen, there is talk of Joe and R. She is such a loser!

ara

I hope Joe and R do get together. I always thought they looked good together and had real chemistry.

ose

It just goes to show she really has nothing to do but read boards and post comments. Same on her own site. Whenever anyone posts anything she has a reply up in minutes.

waouf I looked up barking in french and one word is waouf. I miss Joe.

ria
I have been on many boards and I have never seen this. She cares so much about Matt she spent all her time acting like she was him on other stories. When I have no interest in someone or something, I pay no attention to them. She pays all the attention on us. She has been saying there is a raw (this word is backwards). P.

waouf P. Not using same words as in my P. Do they know about Audra? Testing the waters?

Big
Thanks. I saw my British expressions can be found through a search as well. Will try hard not to use them. P of Joe.:)
Ara
I support Joe and R for sure. They make a great couple!
Ren
Is Audra back in New York or LA?

ose

It’s no surprise she keeps coming back to JJ. It’s a much bigger site which gives her a much bigger audience. As we all know, if there’s one thing she likes it’s attention, and there’s less than ten people on her site.

On her own site she posts more than half the comments herself.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All