Elton John & David Furnish: Meet Zachary!

Elton John & David Furnish: Meet Zachary!

Elton John and husband David Furnish proudly show off their baby boy, Zachary, on the cover of this week’s Us Weekly!

The 63-year-old Grammy winner shared the feeling of holding Zachary for the first time. “I’ve never felt anything like it in my life,” Elton said. “You’re so awestruck. What can you say? You take it in. The feeling, the joy, the warmth of his body, his breathing…I will never forget that experience ever.”

As for what kind of personality Zachary has, David, 48, said, “He’s a content little guy…He’s very peaceful…He just loves to be nurtured, cuddled, and sung to.”

Zachary was born on Christmas Day and came to the couple from a surrogate mother.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Congrats! Elton looks like a big old fat cat, lol.

This will probably Us’s worse selling issue ever. Nobody wants to read about two gay guys adopting a baby. Are they really the only ones on the cover?

the baby is sooo cute. congrats

Somewhere right now, religious people are dying. Lol!

Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to say that he was adopted. I know the baby is Elton’s biological son.

Will be interesting to see if he grows up as talented as his dad. Chances are, he won’t be. Elton’s talent is so rare.

What A World @ 01/18/2011 at 10:39 am

Poor kid. he will be swishing, pranching and tip-toeing his way to the Broadway stage in twenty years.

BloodbuzzOhio @ 01/18/2011 at 10:45 am

That’s so tacky. I’[m a little disappointed that he sold his pictures to some tabloid rag.

CatherineAna @ 01/18/2011 at 10:45 am

He’s Got Eltons Nose
He’s Really Adorable :) ***

Ston Jewart @ 01/18/2011 at 10:58 am

They are an incredibly adorable family for sure, but I think it’s so selfish for a 63 year old to willingly father a kid knowing very well HE IS IN FACT 63 YEARS OLD! Djizez when Zachary is 17, Elton will be 80… So wrong.

He is definitely Elton’s biological son, he looks just like him! Congrats to the new family!

I have to agree with Ston Jewart
They are a really cute family, but to me the picture is more grandpa with his grandson and son, then a couple with their son.
I understand why he wanted that kid and I think it’s a beatiful thing gay people are able to get kids through this way. But I just think he’s too old.

Sick sick sick sick sick sick

Turn-It-in @ 01/18/2011 at 11:18 am

————————–
Huh?..So sick of the HOllyweird newborn Cliché. Really, is that the first baby they get to hold?..his baby can`t be anymore special than any other babies who have been held..

Oh yea my dads do each other what a life this kid is going to have

I really feel sorry for that little baby!

haters are sick. Their family is awesome and you never know how long you are going to live. Morons
Good luck to Zachary

If you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all Elton will actually be 64 March 25th those of you saying he’s to old to be a dad would’ve said the same thing of Carlo Ponti when his youngest son Edoardo was born January 6th 1973 he was 60 and Edoardo’s mother oscar winning actress Sophia Loren was 38 or Paul Brinkman was 47 when his youngest Child son Christopher Martin was born May 25th 1965 or Cate Blanchett was 39 when she had her youngest son Ignatious Martin in April 2008 age doesn’t matter it’s the love and care they have to give to that precious baby that do

Awwwwww, Congrats!! He is soooooo adorable, cute, and beautiful.

Awwwwww, Congrats!! He is soooooo adorable, cute, and beautiful.

Congratulations Elton and David he’s so adorable!!

did this Brit and Canadian buy themselves an anchor baby?

laverdadduele @ 01/18/2011 at 3:15 pm

Wrong in so many levels.

This is sick, sick! Poor baby. Now he will be bringing up by babysitter. Gay people shouldn’t have a child.
That isn’t a family.! Poor baby

@Turn-It-in: Obviously you don’t have children. Moron.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All