Shia LaBeouf: Scruffy Shirtless Run!

Shia LaBeouf: Scruffy Shirtless Run!

Shia LaBeouf works on his fitness with a shirtless jog around his home on Tuesday (January 18) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old Transformers star listened to some music on his run and showed off a full beard.

Shia recently dished about the fifth Indiana Jones film with co-star Harrison Ford.

“They’re script writing right now. I got called into Steven Spielberg’s office and he pitched a little bit to me and it sounds crazy, it sounds really cool,” he reportedly said.

10+ pictures inside of Shia LaBeouf on a shirtless run in L.A…

shia labeouf shirtless run 01
shia labeouf shirtless run 10
shia labeouf shirtless run 11
shia labeouf shirtless run 12
shia labeouf shirtless run 13
shia labeouf shirtless run 14

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Wow…he looks like an old man. Time to reach for that razor Shia.

Gosh! He looks old and crusty. He looks washed up. He’s like the grizzly man.

What happen to him

Is his face swollen. These are not flattering pics of my Boo

lol I thought it was man in his 40s

he looks soo old….like, 60 yo something

No matter how old he is, he still acts like his “Even Stevens” character. Always wise cracking and talking a mile a minute. Time for some real acting lessons!

are you sure not 44? lol yeah he looks old like that

OMG! WTF happened to him. He needs to quit smoking ASAP!

i love Shia, but he almost resembles a murderer in these pics

no matter how much he works out he’s got a horrible body shape, nothing he can do about that

lmao THAT IS NOT HIM!!!! shia dosn’t have a wrinkle over his lip (under his cheak) and thats not something you get in 1 year, it looks nothing like him and thats not even his body shape

@Kam

That IS him! Look at the tattoos.

@Kam

That IS him. Look at the tattoos.

omg! i didnt recognized him! he looks like a 50 year old man!!! :O omg hahaha this is so weird

Whoa Shia, he looks like James Brolin in the original ‘Amitytville Horror’!

i think he looks hotttttttttt <3 so manly

Look like he’s going to star in the sequel of Tom Hanks’ Castaway.

what are you talking about kam. that is his body shape, iv noticed its weirdness in other photos too, very distinctive

He’s lookin’ scary in these pictures, but also oddly arousing. Don’t judge.

He looks really sad in those photos. I believe that he still misses Carey. I bet if they got back together he’d be super happy like he was in late 2009-2010.

^^^^I agree! Him and Carrey should get back 2gether!! They were so cute n happy 2gether

SHIA IS THAT YOU?!?!

he aged 15 years! yuck!

OMG WHO IS THAT GUY??????
He looks 50+ years old.
He looks shabby like his dad.
His looks went right down the toilet and guess what he could care less or that beard would have been long gone.
Adam Sandler looks like he could be Shia’s SON, that is how old shia looks in these photos.

LOL… he’s still hot… but really looks like he should be sleeping instead of running. LOL.

Brightside @ 01/19/2011 at 12:55 am

Never understood the appeal he has for certain females. Understand it even less after seeing these pics. Also, I can’t believe that they’re doing a fifth Indie film…the fourth one was bad enough! It all started going downhill with the Last Crusade…leave it alone, now. Let people have their fond memories of the first two…

this is what you call alcohol bloat. he should check into bettty ford before it’s too late.

NO!!!!! he’s gonna let himself get ugly isn’t he? ugh that sucks i hate when celebs do that. it works for some but he was so gorgeous!

@drugs101: ah looks like alcohol bloat. now i know why russel crowe looks the way he does lol

OMG!!!! Is that really Shia??? Because I swear to heavens that don’t look anything like Shia! OMG why in Satan’s House do he like Moses???!!!! Or anybody from biblical era in general! Oh poor child, go fix yourself up for the sake of everyone’s eyes!

NO Shia does not look like someone from the Bible, do not insult the Good people from the Bible. Shia looks like a burnt out druggy who needs get rid of the demon possessing him.
Its like lookin at night and day.
When I get constipated again I will be sure to print up one of these new pics of Shia and look at it, that will be the cure to my constipation ASAP! Shia is one scary/homely looking dude.
I bet that Asian lady that he was with ran far away from Shia, unless she is drunk or high, Lordy, Shia is total fug now.

Two words: Serial Killer.

He looks like Gerard Butlers less attractive older brother. What is going on with him?

Who is this old man? What happened with Shia? Where is he?

He looks possessed!
Quick someone call a Priest.

Shia looks possessed!
Quick someone call a Priest.

Shia looks possessed!
Quick someone call a Priest.

Shia looks possessed!
Quick someone call a Priest.

Shia looks possessed!
Quick someone call a Priest.

Shia looks possessed!
Quick someone call a Priest.

Shia looks possessed!
Quick someone call a Priest.

sorry for the post like 6 times…. :\

Don’t care what anybody says….I’d still do him!

ck_always @ 01/19/2011 at 2:56 am

Yeesh, some of the women on here. I’m jealous, the guy is 24 and can grow a better beard than me. I know shaving for a woman must suck, but shaving your face once, if not twice a day ..is a huge pain.

Why he like this ,he’s running with devil in jail

This is not Shia.

he looks like he’s gaining weight/muscle like Zac Efron. His face looks fatter.

Gerard Butler has a Mini Me half his age!

hey old man @ 01/19/2011 at 6:56 am

I can’t believe I used to like this guy. A little over a year ago he was still attractive. Not anymore.
Is Natalie Portman pregnant eating you alive? He said many times he loves her. That’s why.

leave him aloneeeeeeee
he looks better naked

he is Christian Bale’s little brother

wow i thought he was a 40 year old man!!!

girly girl @ 01/19/2011 at 7:54 am

Nasty, short little man of mediocre talent

Holy -beep- is that really uh Shia?
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY?
He looks like a 50 year old trucker. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Jared + Shia = LOVE

wtf??? who is it ?

Ever occurred to you guys that this look might be for a movie?

Yank up the shorts there Witwicky

damnnnnnnnnnn I am his biggest fan (by that I mean I watch all his films just to stare lovingly into those gorgeous eyes of his) but my fella is really letting himself go. Remember Shia, GILETTE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!

jensenLUVER tanya @ 01/19/2011 at 11:17 am

OMG JESUS HAS RISEN!!!! No seriously he looks like a old old man. still luv him & happy hes keepin healthy.

Looking a little bit Spencer Pratt right there. Scaryyyy.

Jared, I want to see more pictures: shirtless at the beach, shirtless on his couch, shirtless in the bathroom, shirtless in his car and so on

kid got jack’d>> what for?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me!!!!!!! @ 01/19/2011 at 1:24 pm

“wettest county”
a John Hillcoat project based on a super-violent book about 1920s bootleggers.
thats what for
me thinks

Dang! What happened to him?

WTF happened to him? is his face swollen? he looks sick..

Shia looks like a crazy mad man now.
.@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me!!!!!!!: I heard that Shia is filming this movie “Wettest Country” for his da (dad) because Shia said on an interview that his da (dad) said that Transformer type movies are for sissys.
Shia’s life is all for his da (dad), even if nothing pleases his da, Shia’s life is to try to please him.

looks like an alcoholic and 20 yrs older

so hott!!! im on diet so seeing him give it his all in his workout makes me more motivative to do the same…….

p.s he looks like a super hispster

Oh I still luvv u Shia!! I’ll bang you with a paper bag over head, thats the only way for now, get it together Shia this fan isn’t going anywhere make me proud!

Sexy! LOVE this look for him he is finally looking like a MAN! Hate the short hair, clean shaven baby face look he usually has. HUGE improvement. Now hope he grows some sexy hair on his chest!

Why you people Care? Let him grow his beard. Half of you faggots are about or above 40. Please Shut Up. LOOKS SO HAWT RIGHT NOW! LOOK GOOD.

Meu Amor! Amo o Shia.

So Judgemental @ 01/20/2011 at 11:51 am

Attention shallow silly teenybopper fans!

Shia is no longer some Disney sitcom kid needed 24/7 to pimp a show and therefore needing to stay Tiger Beat metro sexual groomed so that fans can get there 1st period at the thought of him.

Shis a a grown man. He is attempting to piece together an acting career.. not a career as a celebrity. Therefore if he wants to grow a full facial beard and run through his neighborhood to stay fit I would imagine he doesn’t give a rats @ss what people looking at the pictures think of his appearance.

This is obviously a real work out since he is sweaty and looking haggard at the end vs the work outs for show like Reese Witherspoon is so fond of.

Now grow up so that you can graduate from the kiddie pool to an Olympic pool. Join us in the adult world.

its probably ofr a movie lool :p

its probably ofr a movie lool :p

hes a beast

The Man The most HOTof the Univers !!!!!

That’s him!! I thought it was somebody else, i didnt even recognize him, so old, time to hit the gym even more and get a razor to start shavin buddy!!!

Maria: Yeah he look like he’s sick.
Please everyone. STOP saying these ugly words about him!
He look like he’s just having a really bad day. EVERYONE can have bad days!

SO SHUT UP!

I don’t know if that’s him, but he’s a full grown adult. He’s 33 now, not 24. He can’t stay young looking forever and he probably wants to diversify his acting career so that he isn’t stuck in hte same mold for too long. And males grow hair on their faces. It’s a major pain to shave it off everyday. Try being a male. Our natural state is a hairy face and hair all over. Maybe he’s doing this for a role or to understand himself better or god knows why. I don’t evne know if this is him it could be a tabloid story.

Modern world is unnatural not people with beards.

Remember if everyone expects shia to play 24 year old roles in movies then when he’s 50 it’ll be too hard for him to do that. That’s why he’s trying to diversify his roles so that he can transition to middle age better while keeping acting career going. Otherwise, it’s goodbye for shia.

No one stays young forever. I know it’s sad, but you know there’s more to life than sex and looking young. A whole lot more than that.

You reach a certain age where life takes more than it gives. It happens to everyone. So, enjoy your youth and use it to the best of yoru capability. Don’t let it slip away. And as you age come to terms with it. Don’t go into denial. There’s nothing wrong wiht wanting to look young or trying to look young, but if that’s your sole reason for living and you can’t live without it then you need to reassess who you’re and what you’re on earth for.

I think he looks hot!! I’m a trainer and is is in the very begining of his body being transformed. Now the hair I could live with hot. Still a hot hot hot guy.