Jude Law & Robert Downey, Jr.: Sherlock Holmes Sequel!

Jude Law & Robert Downey, Jr.: Sherlock Holmes Sequel!

Jude Law and Robert Downey, Jr. share a laugh on the set of the sequel to their 2009 hit film Sherlock Holmes.

Entertainment Tonight caught up with the actors on set and asked why they wanted to make a sequel to the film.

“We said, if I remember rightly, on the last one that we had so much fun, and if everyone else would too, that if they wanted us to do more, we would — and it seems they wanted us to do more, so that’s why we’re back,” Jude shared. “It’s gone to the next level.”

“The idea this time was to remember what put us in the position to be able to join forces again,” Robert added. “The tone of Sherlock and Watson this time around [is darker] — they’re actually up against their greatest nemesis, therefore we’re afforded a little more levity [in some of the scenes].”

The Sherlock Holmes sequel will hit movie theaters on December 16!

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

HEY JARED, PLEASE BRING BACK THE RED AND GREEN ARROWS, YOU TAKEN ALL THE FUN AWAY. FROM THE RED AND GREEN ARROW TEAM

Jared pleas bring back the red and green

I agree back the red and green arrows

Sherlock Holmes was crap. why are theymaking a sequel?

Mmmmm, Hotson and Sherlock, together again! I like!

*blows kisses at hot Watson*

Great movie, I lvoe those 2

shambolic @ 01/19/2011 at 4:34 pm

OMG – Robert’s naked AND in drag, come on Guy, all we need is for Jude to be naked and in drag puhleeeeeeeese!

dolorescraegt @ 01/19/2011 at 5:27 pm

cannot wait for this film….seeing jude again with robert is a treat. they should do a sherlock every few years…

gingerbread @ 01/19/2011 at 5:32 pm

I’m so excited about this. These two have perfect chemistry.

Mrs.J.Sparrow @ 01/19/2011 at 5:50 pm

“It’s gone to the next level.”
: )
Do tell….. !

Celeb_Angel @ 01/19/2011 at 5:53 pm

Hehehe ! the sequel will be filmed in February in my town !! I’m from Strasbourg, France :D

Love it !!

Judesie and Roberta!

I can picture Robert singing “I feel pretty, oh so pretty,” wait, wrong movie.

i wouldn’t pay a dime to see that creepy deadbeat Jude Law in a movie.

Buckeye Girl @ 01/19/2011 at 9:39 pm

Great news! I can’t wait to see it. I could watch these two together all day long.

Fantastic pair!

dolorescraegt @ 01/20/2011 at 9:34 am

tammy, you could never get in to see jude and robert for a dime and i promise you they won’t miss you either…..

Sherlock Holmes 2 will be very interesting!! I cant wait to see it. Love Jude especially! <3

Sherlock Holmes 2 will be very interesting. I cant wait to see it.. Love Jude espeically!! <3

I’ll take an RDJ/Jude sandwich…phwoar!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All