Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Jude Law & Robert Downey, Jr.: Sherlock Holmes Sequel!

Jude Law & Robert Downey, Jr.: Sherlock Holmes Sequel!

Jude Law and Robert Downey, Jr. share a laugh on the set of the sequel to their 2009 hit film Sherlock Holmes.

Entertainment Tonight caught up with the actors on set and asked why they wanted to make a sequel to the film.

“We said, if I remember rightly, on the last one that we had so much fun, and if everyone else would too, that if they wanted us to do more, we would — and it seems they wanted us to do more, so that’s why we’re back,” Jude shared. “It’s gone to the next level.”

“The idea this time was to remember what put us in the position to be able to join forces again,” Robert added. “The tone of Sherlock and Watson this time around [is darker] — they’re actually up against their greatest nemesis, therefore we’re afforded a little more levity [in some of the scenes].”

The Sherlock Holmes sequel will hit movie theaters on December 16!

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

HEY JARED, PLEASE BRING BACK THE RED AND GREEN ARROWS, YOU TAKEN ALL THE FUN AWAY. FROM THE RED AND GREEN ARROW TEAM

Jared pleas bring back the red and green

I agree back the red and green arrows

Sherlock Holmes was crap. why are theymaking a sequel?

Mmmmm, Hotson and Sherlock, together again! I like!

*blows kisses at hot Watson*

Great movie, I lvoe those 2

shambolic @ 01/19/2011 at 4:34 pm

OMG – Robert’s naked AND in drag, come on Guy, all we need is for Jude to be naked and in drag puhleeeeeeeese!

dolorescraegt @ 01/19/2011 at 5:27 pm

cannot wait for this film….seeing jude again with robert is a treat. they should do a sherlock every few years…

gingerbread @ 01/19/2011 at 5:32 pm

I’m so excited about this. These two have perfect chemistry.

Mrs.J.Sparrow @ 01/19/2011 at 5:50 pm

“It’s gone to the next level.”
: )
Do tell….. !

Celeb_Angel @ 01/19/2011 at 5:53 pm

Hehehe ! the sequel will be filmed in February in my town !! I’m from Strasbourg, France :D

Love it !!

Judesie and Roberta!

I can picture Robert singing “I feel pretty, oh so pretty,” wait, wrong movie.

i wouldn’t pay a dime to see that creepy deadbeat Jude Law in a movie.

Buckeye Girl @ 01/19/2011 at 9:39 pm

Great news! I can’t wait to see it. I could watch these two together all day long.

Fantastic pair!

dolorescraegt @ 01/20/2011 at 9:34 am

tammy, you could never get in to see jude and robert for a dime and i promise you they won’t miss you either…..

Sherlock Holmes 2 will be very interesting!! I cant wait to see it. Love Jude especially! <3

Sherlock Holmes 2 will be very interesting. I cant wait to see it.. Love Jude espeically!! <3

I’ll take an RDJ/Jude sandwich…phwoar!

Fashion, baby! @ 01/21/2011 at 10:16 am

Nice

My favorite DILF.

This will be good.

Hey, Jude I love your beautiful smile!! Cant wait to see your three movies!!

Love Robert Downey Jr. He’s a wonderful actor. Sherlock Holmes wasn’t the greatest movie, but it was a success because it had Robert in it.

I hope to see lots of Robert Downey Jr. in the sequel!!

Where can I find “Shopping” DVD?

dolorescraegt @ 02/01/2011 at 10:18 am