Prince Pulls Leighton Meester Up On Stage During His Concert

Prince Pulls Leighton Meester Up On Stage During His Concert

Leighton Meester gets serenaded by the legendary Prince during his sold-out concert at New York Ctiy’s Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night (January 18).

The 24-year-old Gossip Girl babe was sitting front row at the concert when Prince pulled her up on stage and sang “I Love You But I Don’t Trust You Anymore” to her.

Leighton looked like she was going to spontaneously combust,” a concert goer told JustJared.com. “She was smiling and laughing the whole time Prince was singing to her on stage.”

Other celebs siting front and center included Leighton‘s co-star Ed Westwick, Madonna, Jimmy Fallon (pictured below), Casey Affleck, Questlove, Spike Lee, Mos Def, Brian McKnight, Donald and Melania Trump.

FYI: Leighton is wearing a cute Azzedine Alaia sweater.

prince leighton meester concert 01
prince leighton meester concert 02
prince leighton meester concert 03
prince leighton meester concert 04
prince leighton meester concert 05
prince leighton meester concert 06

ABC

LUCKY girl!!!

BloodbuzzOhio @ 01/19/2011 at 11:49 am

So cute!

haha b*atch :)

Prince brought Leighton on stage and royally serenaded her in front of the crowd. SO lucky.

Perez Hilton

so happy for leighton! i would be soooo nervous if prince was singing to me in front of a huge crowd:) lucky lucky girl!!!!!!!!!

ugh I bet she doesn’t even like Prince. Her music is so trashy.

wooooww! i bet it was an amazing experience. prince is such an iconic singer. so jealous of leighton:)

OMG i love her~~ thank god blake wasn’t there, shes so fat

She is so lucky. I’d be freaking out lol

yeah like this girl even knew the lyrics, go home famewh*re

~Blake Lively is fat, Leighton 4ever~~~~~

Does that mean Prince is a GG fan? :O

Prince Goofed @ 01/19/2011 at 12:07 pm

I bet Madonna threw her shoe at him after that! Madonna is the queen and should have been onstage not this nobody.

pfftt^
Does that mean Prince is a GG fan? :O

pfftt^
Does that mean Prince is a GG fan? :O

^you@Prince Goofed:
you’re a nobody

HEY JARED, PLEASE BRING BACK THE RED AND GREEN ARROWS. YOU TAKEN ALL THE FUN AWAY. FROM THE RED AND GREEN ARROW DISPLAY TEAM

@Prince Goofed:

you’re a nobody
Anyways, good for her :D

@gg:

lol, that would be so funny. i can picture prince watching GG and shipping chuck and blair:))) just kidding:D

Prince obviously doesn’t watch her crap show. She was right in his direct view, so he brought her up. I don’t think he watching Jimmy Fallons show either, but he was onstage.

@mind:

that’s what luck is all about! this type of things are always fun to remember:)

@Gaya:

Ah poor baby, your Blake Lively will be getting lots of attention in a few months to promote her movie. Don’t worry bb.
For now I will enjoy the attention Leighton is getting.

Lucky Lucky Lucky Girl! Love Leighton!!

Prince serenades a lucky lady from the front row at every concert and he picked the beautiful Leighton. Damn, people are haters lol

@Sara: What? Screw Blake Lively, like she even likes Prince herself.

leighton looks so happy in these pictures! the power of prince for sure

Prince is the best. She is so fortunate. Beautiful man!

The people insulting Prince are idiots. And you people worship HER? LOL wow. I never thought I’d see the day people pick a socialite in favour of Prince, a legend.

Prince doesn’t mess around.
This means he likes her singing, her dressing style, AND he thinks she’s beautiful.
Otherwise, Prince would ignore someone right in front of him like they don’t even exist. He’s a B*tch like that. LOVE him :)

Pleas jared bring back the red and green arrows

@script: the haters insulting Prince dont worship Leighton…they have bad taste

Madhatter @ 01/19/2011 at 1:06 pm

Jared, please do NOT bring back the red and green arrows.
In theory, they were a great idea. But, in practice, they ended up making the comments section seem more juvenile and unbalanced.

Jared better bring the red and green arrows

Jared bring the red and green arrows

@script:

those writing bad things about prince have no taste and are probably just trolling. people are just happy for being chosen by prince. there’s no worshipping involved, lol. rince is such a legend and an amazing singer. any sane prson would be honored to be in leighton’s position!

I would have been all over his little behind! They would’ve had to get security to get me off of him! lol

@LaTanya: LOL I was thinking the same thing!! She is still. Must not be a fan, which is cool too.

Less Leighton, More Jimmy. He is so enthusiastic and just thrilled to be there.

:0 Does that mean Prince is a GG fan? :p
jjjjjj

Prince is just indescribably amazing.

I wonder if this is for an episode of GG… Maybe “Chuck” set it up to surprise “Blaire”.

YAYY BB GIRL!!! LOVE HER

Anonymous @ 01/19/2011 at 4:19 pm

i would have d.i.e.d
thanks for the photos Jared!

LOL@Leighton @ 01/19/2011 at 4:21 pm

Wow she moved onto her next relationship rumor fast didnt she?
Goodbye Garrett Hedlund hello Prince lol.
This sounds like the same quote almost. The she was smiling all night and having a great night sounds just like the Hedlund rumor.
LOL So obvious. Shes such a presswhore sometimes.

She better enjoy Gossip Girl while it lasts…. because her and Blake are destined to be the next Mischa Barton and Rachel Bilson after the OC was canceled and we all know how great their careers arent going now lol

I’m tired of Leighton getting the blame for the gossip about her and Garrett. He was just linked to Rashida not long ago but no one blames him for the press. Personally, I don’t blame either of them. Celebs get press and get linked to others all the time. Just the way it is.

OMG i love Prince! awe leighton looks stunned! i would too! but thats awesome a lovely girl getting pulled onstage from an amazing man!!!

… Leighton and Ed pics, PLZ!!!

@LOL@Leighton:

REALLY NOW? you think it’s her fault that some gossip magazine started some rumours that were shut down the next day? there is no PR stunt regarding leighton and garrett. they were hanging out and assumptions were made. that’s it. as for the prince story…she just got lucky. this is a nice story…so stop being jealous on other people’s life. leighton has already exceeded mischa barton and rachel bilson all together…so..that’s that!

@LOL@Leighton:

Lol jealous haters. Please stop with all of your accusation. Its gossip magazine whp started all the rumor, you think leighton pr who did that? Nahh, she is nit a fame *****, if blake lively its the one you accused to do that i will nod my head and agree.

luvthebeach @ 01/19/2011 at 8:06 pm

Awwww! Leighton looked so happy! What a cutie!

Hurray for Leighton! WOW! If Prince were to pull me up on stage, I’d probably faint!

Ed Westwick was also in the front row? Were L and E sitting together??? Hehehe.

@LOL@Leighton: You sound jealous. Poor you.

I bet he didn’t know who she was just minutes before this. His management suggested that.

prince picked the right girl to pull up the stage! i’m more envious that concertgoers saw leighton!

Leighton isn’t even cute. Prince should’ve picked a hotter girl.

loveuprince @ 01/20/2011 at 10:58 am

Love this man.

(NICE-Guy BLOGGS NEEDN’T FINISH LAST) Grest article Jared.

New York Times this morning published the.. article (NICE-GUY BLOGGS NEEDN’T FINISH LAST)
I was delighted to find out there was at least one human being in the social network media with a heart, kind enough to blogg about celebrities with no motive to trash or tear them down. How trusting and refreshing is that.

I grabbed my blackberry and googled Just Jared immediately. Ill have you know I’ve never surfed a social network website before, because of the negative, senseless and demeaning things they poste about people. this was my first. I must admit I was impressed.

The print and electronic media has lost the trust of their viewers, listeners and readers because the negative things they profile every day.

So… Who is Jared Eng,?
Someone to learn from, someone to look out for.
Great work Jared. All the beat.

OMG