Amy Adams & Aviana Visit The Park

Amy Adams & Aviana Visit The Park

Amy Adams and fiance Darren Le Gallo take their adorable 8-month-old daughter, Aviana, out for an afternoon at the park on Thursday (January 20) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 36-year-old actress and her actor and artist sweetie took Aviana on the slide and the swings – looks like everyone had a blast!

Earlier in the week, Amy filmed a dance scene with Jason Segel for the upcoming Muppets movie!

amy adams darren le gallo aviana park 01
amy adams darren le gallo aviana park 02
amy adams darren le gallo aviana park 03
amy adams darren le gallo aviana park 04
amy adams darren le gallo aviana park 05
amy adams darren le gallo aviana park 06
amy adams darren le gallo aviana park 07

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Most beautiful baby i lover her

cutie pie @ 01/20/2011 at 9:42 pm

what a cute little girl…

Puerto Ricans babies are prettier!

gorgeous baby :)

True. I wanted a white baby boo-hoo! Boo-hoo-hoo! Please Ben come back to me look at the ugly children I had to bear! Boo-Hoo!

People on here are stupid. All babies are beautiful no matter what race they are. Aviana is adorable.

laverdadduele @ 01/20/2011 at 11:54 pm

That little girl is just too cute!

From Paris with Love @ 01/21/2011 at 12:20 am

awww precious!

#3
why using my name .im the real sligo .your name better why using other name

It’s new a baby? she most beautiful baby girl i didn’t see beauty like it soo Adrobale little princesses

Beautiful baby

Just call me cute @ 01/21/2011 at 5:48 am

Pretty Adrobale gorgeous little cute baby and cute Amy

Toooo cute’s baby

My best faver parent’s with little girl

andamentothat @ 01/21/2011 at 6:14 am

soo cute.. i want to pinch those cheeks :)

that is the most beautiful baby …………

yes Aviana is a gorgeous baby as many other celeb daughters have been through the years Claire Newman Kelly Clark Daisy Baven & Bailey Willis come to mind of course three of the four I mentioned come from film royalty correct Claire’s parents are/were Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward Kelly’s are/were John Clark & Lynn Redgrave and Daisy’s are Tim Baven & Joely Richardson

BostonFan @ 01/21/2011 at 9:34 am

Super cute like the Affleck girls.

Why do all the people who post on here write like they are 8 years old? Scratch that – my 8 year old writes more eloquently than the posters on here. Oh wait, you probably don’t know what eloquent means….let me see if I can dumb it down – she dun write real purdy!

How the hell did she get a ginger baby?! She’s not even a real ginger! It’s like how Gwen Stefani got a platinum blonde son, when both her and Gavin have dark brown hair naurally! WTF! She must have hoped and prayed that she would have a ginger baby, like Gwen Stefani hoped and prayed she would get a platinum blonde baby.

Cute little girl :)
Mel, I’m ginger too with blue eyes and my parents + grandparents are dark.

Adorable! Like Amy herself!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All