Alexander Skarsgard Works It Out at Equinox

Alexander Skarsgard Works It Out at Equinox

Alexander Skarsgard leaves Equinox after working out at the gym on Friday (January 21) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Earlier in the week, the 34-year-old True Blood actor hit up AMC’s unofficial Golden Globes after party at Chateau Marmont with girlfriend Kate Bosworth.

The two also attended the InStyle/Warner Bros. bash and “were very much the couple behind closed doors of the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where the pair partied together with pals, and remained upbeat through the night,” People reports.

alexander skarsgard equinox 01
alexander skarsgard equinox 02
alexander skarsgard equinox 03
alexander skarsgard equinox 04
alexander skarsgard equinox 05
alexander skarsgard equinox 06

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
no thmbs up/down feature @ 01/21/2011 at 5:04 pm

aaaww mira que bonito

broad forehead!

White shirt @ 01/21/2011 at 5:09 pm

Hysterical. Look at all those chubby guys looking at him back there.

Bikini Kill @ 01/21/2011 at 5:12 pm

That’s right, you walk and stalk it boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bikini Kill @ 01/21/2011 at 5:16 pm

That’s right, you walk it and stalk it boy!!!!!!!!!

He is just too good looking. I really wish he would smile every now and then.

Two years ago, he was the cutest, sweetest smiling, hottest actor with all kinds of leading man potential. I couldn’t wait for another episode of True Blood or for him to make a movie in the States.

Now …. frowning, scowling, looking constipated and miserable. Not finding him so attractive anymore. Poor Alex, you’re so put upon. Maybe you’ll get lucky and soon they won’t take your picture anymore. Though, that wouldn’t suit your girlfriend at all now would it.

He looks sooo hot in white. Extremely sexy man!

ok – now i have to say that i really am beginning to believe this whole thing about JJ being in contact with Kate’s publicists. I do believe that Alex and Kate are together and not just friends with benefits (although i don’t believe they did actually get together till after the Golden Globes last year – whatever the rumours might have been) but this relationship is definitely being shoved in our faces WAY too much to not be suspicious. Exactly why they’re being pimped out like this, i don’t know – i used to think it was because Jared legitimately likes Kate, but now even that is not reason enough for all these posts and references to their supposedly lovey-dovey behaviour which we never actually see for ourselves.

He looks good here.

i’m so over him. his scowl, his grumpiness, his girlfriend.

RUN..ALEX..RUN.. @ 01/21/2011 at 6:03 pm

He looks so miserable , it’s unbelievable how an oportunistic ***** can destroy a man’s life.Alex my friend run…

He always looks good ….. I really miss the smile though :(

Interesting @ 01/21/2011 at 6:05 pm

@mememe: Think where all aware that PR is in bed with Celeb gossip sites, Just Jared in particular, but if you read this (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/fashion/20close.html) it becomes very clear exactly why Just Jared is favored by the celeb publicist. I’ve always wondered why this “gossip” site is so sanitized, well that article explains quite a bit, Just Jared is little more than a celeb fan site only with much better contacts than the average fan, and not a real gossip site. So yes I’m fairly sure Kate/Alex’s PR people are in contact on a regular with Just Jared, I mean sorry KB is pictured almost every dang day, I find it very hard to believe that major celebs can go about their daily business without being pap’d consistently, while a minor actress like KB can’t seem to sneeze without someone reporting on it. Suspicious actions are suspicious, and while I come here to look at pictures, I know that anything I read has been heavily edited and influenced by the person Pr reps, and therefore not necessarily the truth.

@RUN..ALEX..RUN..: I used to think it was girlfriend’s influence too, but not anymore. He’s a grown man. He brought this unto himself and frankly, I think he loves every minute of it. His best acting is now done off screen.

I agree.... @ 01/21/2011 at 6:09 pm

@whatever: so are most of his fans, except the rabid and star crossed ones.

Time for another rumor, or lie, fangurls.

@oh well I am there with you. Alex is playing us all. He is acting like he is miserable but he really he is loving all of this and he is just as bad as her maybe even worst. Let’s hope all this acting gets him a better role in Sweden.

Future Legend @ 01/21/2011 at 6:15 pm

I think he looks really edible here. Sorry the white shirt just does it for me.

White with that tan is a great look on him ! He’s hot and cant wait for S4 of TB !!

@yellow: Yeah, that tan looks great. Hope you don’t have HD TV because the amount of makeup needed to cover said tan won’t be pretty.

@Oh well: Ah but on the other hand think of the lucky make up woman who get to try !

@Interesting: You are right. This site is nothing more then an online tabloid. Once upon a time, this site was probably more legit in terms of the source for it’s gossip but that New York Times article proves to me that JJ has gone the route or Perez and now MANY of these “stories” are fed directly from their PR people. That quote in People came DIRECTLY from their PR team since multiple personal accounts totally say otherwise.

That being said, I think there are times when celebs are truly “surprised” by the Paps and this is one of those times. Poor Askars has the unfortunate luck of going to the same gym as Lindsay (even though she just started going there and he has worked out there for a while now). I think the Paps are sitting on this place waiting for her to show up and bonus, there is Alex, let’s make a couple of bucks off him, walking IN TO the gym, not leaving it.
Alex IS NOT working out any more then he has in past seasons. It’s the Lindsay situation which is why we are seeing him there so frequently now.

the thrill has gone @ 01/21/2011 at 6:45 pm

god, i was sooo into him only a year back from now. all I see now is a very Swedish looking balding dude with a weak chin/

papped again @ 01/21/2011 at 6:47 pm

sos alex! your gettin papped just as much as your so-called GF k’ho stop with the ****** look in public. we know you still seeing her!! you was out for dinner with her last night.

@Gina: he works out at equinox in west Hollywood. everyone works out there. lindsay Logan works out there for crying out loud. he shouldn’t be surprised about getting papped in LA’s most celeb friendly gym.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All