Rafael Nadal: Armani Underwear Shots Revealed!

Rafael Nadal: Armani Underwear Shots Revealed!

Check out these brand new images of Rafael Nadal in Armani ‘s latest campaign!

The 24-year-old Spanish tennis star was named the newest face of Emporio Armani Underwear back in December. Rafa will also model the Armani Jeans collection!

Earlier this week, Megan Fox‘s sexy shots for Armani were revealed!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Rafael Nadal’s shots for Emporio Armani Underwear and Jeans?

rafael nadal armani underwear 01
rafael nadal armani underwear 02

Credit: Towleroad; Photos: Armani
Posted to: Rafael Nadal, Shirtless

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Ugh I prefer you on a tennis court Rafa

Wow! Hot!!!!!

I thought it was Cristiano Ronaldo especially on the first pic. I liked so much Beckhams for Armani, they were so hot on the pictures.

Awww he’s just a beautiful lovely man, I’ll take with or without clothes, and with or without a tennis racquet! *SWOON*

good body, ugly face.

he can thanks photoshop because his face doesn’t look like this in real

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…………………………………………………………………………….

pigenfrafyn @ 01/21/2011 at 3:07 pm

Is it just me, or does he look like he’s losing his hair?
Not that it is apparent on these pictures, but when I see him on the court, his hair looks so thin on top.

White Spaniards rule!!!! No Puertos here!

Nadal should say “thank you Photoshop !!!”.
People will almost believe he is good-looking now.
Unless they saw his primate face on a tennis court before.

If it’s not due to a heavy airbrush, he totally had a nose job.

WOW!!! Love these pics & Rafa!!!

OMG!! RAFA, you kill me!

WOW,WOW,WOW!!! Unbeliveble pics! Deams come true=)))

They photoshopped him beyond recognition which is a shame as he’s much cuter and sexier in real life

There is a god.

If you leave out his name nobody would know it’s him..
Guess it’s a great campaign then?

The truth is coming out very well in the photos. And I really like
more than Cristiano Ronaldo.

The truth is coming out very well in the photos. And I really like
more than Cristiano Ronaldo.

HOT STUFF @ 01/21/2011 at 7:33 pm

HOT photo’s and he’s packing more than Ronaldo ever did that’s why they replaced him.

Ronaldo has a hot body but nothing up front. This guy has the whole package.

Alexandra @ 01/21/2011 at 7:56 pm

@FANTOMAS: Oh no, it sounds like someone is jealous. Ha! You will never be as sexy and gorgeous as Rafa.

He’s Good. Better than Cristiano Ronaldo, but Beckham is the best for Armani.

The only reason people talk about beckham is b/c he was the first famous person who posed for armani. I have to say that Nadal beats out beckham for sure!

Nadal looks HOT!!!

laverdadduele @ 01/22/2011 at 1:18 am

Thumbs up if you’re having dirty thoughts when looking at these pictures. HOT HOT HOT MUY CALIENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jokergurl @ 01/22/2011 at 3:24 am

David Beckham still looked HOTTER!

I like pictures! Realy Hot!!!

I think he looks very sexy. I lke it!

Love the pictures…

LOL i hope soderling kicks his ass next week :D

vamos rafa!!!!!i want more rafaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!!!!!!!

Beckham will always be the best and the HOTTEST. No-one can beat this http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/12/10/david-beckham-armani-underwear-ad/

Beckham will always be the best and the HOTTEST Armani model. No-one can beat this -

I Love Rafa!! I think he’s more attractive on court.

Rafa is the hottest male athlete on the planet! At least unlike Cristiano Ronaldo he doesn’t wear toenail polish… hahaha..

Photoshop-god!

vamos_nadal @ 01/24/2011 at 9:44 am

Nadal is one of the best role models for young people! not only hot, ok, he’s not the best looking one, but he’s no bullshit and his talent &personality really shine through, he doesn’t talk or act like some corky low life sc*ms who treat women with respect aka most football stars and behave like uncilized savages! he’s always humble and down to earth. plus he’s just one of those men who’s got crisma!!! hard not to get turned on by him on the tennis court – a passionate Latino at his best!!! :p vamos Nadal! hope his physique can keep up with the grueling tennis schedule! :)

No, I love Rafa on the tennis court. This is not the way I know him. I wish he did not do this shoot. He is already rich, famous and excellent on the tennis court. I hate these pics, it doesnt even looks like him. He do not need this. I do not like teh photo’s. Go get another slam! Stop posing, do what youre great at! Play tennis!

No! I prefer Rafa on the tennis court, naturally beautiful and excellent!

Rafa’s the best on and off the court. A body that ‘s second to none (not even Beckham) and a smile that could melt the coldest heart. Those of you who don’t recognize him simply haven’t seen him off the court. There are tons of gorgeous pictures and videos of Nadal on the net.

Absolutely hot!!!

He is even more gorgeous in person. He also has a great heart, good manners and class. I feel sorry for those who can’t see how beautiful he is due to their jealous or poor eyesight.