Paz de la Huerta: 'O' Magazine Model!

Paz de la Huerta: 'O' Magazine Model!

Boardwalk Empire star Paz de la Huerta shows off two very different styles in this shoot for O, The Oprah Magazine.

Here’s what the 26-year-old actress had to share:

On lingerie: “A woman should feel sexy under her clothes. What you wear next to your skin is the basis of a great outfit.”

On her style role models: “Lauren Hutton and Angelina Jolie have so much style yet express it in different ways.”

On her lucky charm: “I have a pendant necklace with religious icons that belonged to my aunt. When I put it on, I feel protected.”

On her signature style: “Scarves are my accessory of choice. I love silk, wool.”

paz de la huerta o magazine 01
paz de la huerta o magazine 02

Photos: Ruven Afanador/O Magazine
Posted to: Paz de la Huerta

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Wow, she’s only 26?!?! I thought she was in her mid-30s. Too much drugs and alcohol for you, Paz.

She really hates Hispanic Americans and only wants to be known as a European Spaniard. She believes she is superior to the Puerto Ricans.

Why is she the Boardwalk star getting all the covers and interviews? I’d like to hear from Kelly, Huston, or Buscemi. I already know everything about Paz, and she’s not that interesting.

Yes, she constantly claims during magazine interviews that she is a Spaniard from Spain. Shrugs…

@Madrid: what a shame, because PR women would run a cricle around her beauty. She looks like a dog in the face.

John Hopkirk @ 01/23/2011 at 11:24 am

I thought it was Andy Samberg on the right.

WhiteLatina @ 01/23/2011 at 11:34 am

I REALLY don’t think so. Fat, hairy, muffin tops spilling over their waistbands, ignorant, ghetto, poor, loud, uneducated, 20 kids unmarried losers are ugly and no match for their superior, former owners. You Puertos need a dose of reality here.

@Hey fa*g*g*ot #6 don’t call yourself something like that it’s not nice *w*

She want to be beautiful or handsome?

You people are so weird with that europeean, Puerto Rican, American War…are you crazy ?!

For once, we can celebrate a “different” beauty, very original, and very sexy at the same time.
I’m so tired of the same faces again and again.

She is saying that she is spanish, so what ?! You want her to say that she’s from Mars or something ?

I’m not even from one of this country, I’m from france, and I have arabic origins, and I really don’t understand your insultant attitude.

I would be very proud to see any arabic woman be celebrated for her talent and beauty anywhere in the world.

The woman says that she’s from a country, so What ?! God ! You want her to lie ?!

To end that stupid subject, I would like to says that I really love the “man” clothes, it can makes a woman incredibly beautiful.

Fellow Americans,
Insulting other cultures and countries only shows your close minds AS USUAL. Once and for all, we are not the only one on planet Earth.

@WhiteLatina:

Uhh, you’re joking, right? You don’t say stuff like that and expect to be taken seriously, do you? One should always take care before submitting ANY generalization.

butterface

Well she does no t have to insult other cultures at all to get her point across. Paz and her friends must be on here giving thumbs down. i see nothing wrong with what most of the posters are saying. Paz isn’t it past your hangover hour?@MlleF: Because unfortunately in this country, some Mexicans don’t want to be mexincans, some PR, don’t want to be PR, they lie and they say they are from Spain, SO I guess that is just as bad, would you not agree? @WhiteLatina: case in point, this idiot that just posted this racist stuff. Apparent lyPaz feel the same way. I think that is an insult. Especially when she was born here in the US>

@Damn!!:

Maybe they don’t admit to be mexicans or PR, because of racism ?
Sometimes people are lost with where they came from.

ANYWAY, it would be nice to think, an to not accuse her without beiing sure.

If people do are ashamed of being mexicans or another nationality, that’s sad but this is not necessary what she’s doing.

claudia.A. @ 01/23/2011 at 7:12 pm

Ricky Martin,Marc Anthony,Calle 13,Chayanne,Roselyn Sanchez,Amaury Nolasco, Wisin y Yandel,Daddy Yankee , Rita Moreno and many others show that Puerto Ricans can be successful, beautiful and rewarded. But the prejudice is so great that you end up forgetting so many victorious. Que viva los boricuas! Que Viva los guerreros latinos!

QueenOfTrashin @ 01/24/2011 at 12:50 pm

Looks better as a man. This is just trying to give her ‘good’ publicity after her GG debacle.

British Latin American @ 01/26/2011 at 2:04 pm

Very Distinctive.

chocolate cake @ 01/30/2011 at 11:23 am

@WhiteLatina: you racist ignorant ass

Wow, she looks better as a man. And she’s everywhere because she gets her kit off quicker than most people say hello. Whatever, do a line for me, Paz, lol.