Taylor Swift: Phone Call & Coffee Break!

Taylor Swift: Phone Call & Coffee Break!

Taylor Swift gets animated while chatting on the phone on Saturday (January 22) in Nashville, Tenn.

The 21-year-old country cutie made a phone call while she waited for a latte.

Despite reports that they’d broken up, Taylor met up with Jake Gyllenhaal for dinner earlier this week at Bound’ry, a restaurant near Taylor‘s place in Nashville.

A fellow diner told People that the two were “cordial to one another, but not affectionate”.

taylor swift phone call car 01
taylor swift phone call car 02
taylor swift phone call car 03
taylor swift phone call car 04
taylor swift phone call car 05
taylor swift phone call car 06

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Speak Now @ 01/23/2011 at 5:26 pm

I wish the paps would leave her alone. :( Give her a break once in awhile.

Dance In The Dark @ 01/23/2011 at 5:39 pm

Stop wearing so much make up! You look about 40 years old!

she’s not wearing too much make up but she needs to do something with that hair!

she looks sooo amazing!!!love her :)

Wow yes she really looks like a 30 year old woman and she’s only 21 !!!

lexy hates bilson @ 01/23/2011 at 5:55 pm

Hopefully she’s calling the cops on these stalkers!!!

She looks tired, but still very pretty :)
She’s a natural beauty.

The paps rarely “bother ” her. Now she is over 21 she will get followed and photo’d a lot more. This is only the second or third time I seen her in her car. Usually the pictures we think are paps are her own people taking them. They took pictures of her looking sad so they could write stories about her beng sad. She IS sad. But not in that way! LOL!

She looks possessed in some of these photos. Exorcise the demon Taylor. I think it’s living in your hair.

She looks like she hasn’t been getting much sleep.

Lilakoi Moon @ 01/23/2011 at 6:45 pm

I think she’s not that pretty. Cute at best. She has weird facial features. And I don’t like what she does. Besides, these days she’s in the news only for the Gyllenhaal affair. What’s up with that?

WhoopsieG0ldb3rg @ 01/23/2011 at 6:52 pm

What now Ms. In-love-with-love? On to boyfriend #2,349.
This girl seriously needs to chill out and stop finding boyfriends as if it is oxygen. Her list of exes can rival that of Match.com

uhoh, someone’s breaking up with her

Why are the paps always following her? She can’t get coffee without them taking pictures. Jake was only doing damage control for no bad songs or PR.

She needs to focus on her pathetic career, and not be a bed hopping *****!!!!

someonefromfrance @ 01/23/2011 at 7:37 pm

@Lilakoi Moon: IMO she’s one of the prettiest singers ever because of her “weird facial features” that make her unique and beautiful.

She´s so fake, even these pictures might be staged.
Pathetic as always…

Your dates are wrong Jared, Taylor was kicking off her world tour on a cruise ship on the 21st, doubt she made it back to Nashville so quickly.

I thought there weren’t ANY paps in Nashville! !! HAAAAAAAAAAA

Shes dated more gay guys than a gay guy has.

Isn’t she performing on a cruise in Mexico?

She needs to do something different with her eye make-up. She has small eyes and the way she does her liner makes them even smaller looking.

“Jakey fill me in on all the gossip about us! OMG really??”

“Can you believe it? I’m being called a beard!”

Jokergurl @ 01/23/2011 at 9:10 pm

I’m on the phone with my boyfriend
He’s upset, he’s goin off about somethin’ that I said
Cause he doesn’t my humor like you do
I’m on the phone it’s a typical Tuesday night
I’m listenin’ to the kind of music he doesn’t like
Cause he’s tone deaf and stupid
But he borrows my short skirts, I can’t understand why
Guess I’ll just go write a song about it and cry…
(just had to do this, HAHAHAHA!!!!!)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All