Taylor Swift: Phone Call & Coffee Break!

Taylor Swift: Phone Call & Coffee Break!

Taylor Swift gets animated while chatting on the phone on Saturday (January 22) in Nashville, Tenn.

The 21-year-old country cutie made a phone call while she waited for a latte.

Despite reports that they’d broken up, Taylor met up with Jake Gyllenhaal for dinner earlier this week at Bound’ry, a restaurant near Taylor‘s place in Nashville.

A fellow diner told People that the two were “cordial to one another, but not affectionate”.

taylor swift phone call car 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Speak Now @ 01/23/2011 at 5:26 pm

I wish the paps would leave her alone. :( Give her a break once in awhile.

Dance In The Dark @ 01/23/2011 at 5:39 pm

Stop wearing so much make up! You look about 40 years old!

she’s not wearing too much make up but she needs to do something with that hair!

she looks sooo amazing!!!love her :)

Wow yes she really looks like a 30 year old woman and she’s only 21 !!!

lexy hates bilson @ 01/23/2011 at 5:55 pm

Hopefully she’s calling the cops on these stalkers!!!

She looks tired, but still very pretty :)
She’s a natural beauty.

The paps rarely “bother ” her. Now she is over 21 she will get followed and photo’d a lot more. This is only the second or third time I seen her in her car. Usually the pictures we think are paps are her own people taking them. They took pictures of her looking sad so they could write stories about her beng sad. She IS sad. But not in that way! LOL!

She looks possessed in some of these photos. Exorcise the demon Taylor. I think it’s living in your hair.

She looks like she hasn’t been getting much sleep.

Lilakoi Moon @ 01/23/2011 at 6:45 pm

I think she’s not that pretty. Cute at best. She has weird facial features. And I don’t like what she does. Besides, these days she’s in the news only for the Gyllenhaal affair. What’s up with that?

WhoopsieG0ldb3rg @ 01/23/2011 at 6:52 pm

What now Ms. In-love-with-love? On to boyfriend #2,349.
This girl seriously needs to chill out and stop finding boyfriends as if it is oxygen. Her list of exes can rival that of Match.com

uhoh, someone’s breaking up with her

Why are the paps always following her? She can’t get coffee without them taking pictures. Jake was only doing damage control for no bad songs or PR.

She needs to focus on her pathetic career, and not be a bed hopping *****!!!!

someonefromfrance @ 01/23/2011 at 7:37 pm

@Lilakoi Moon: IMO she’s one of the prettiest singers ever because of her “weird facial features” that make her unique and beautiful.

She´s so fake, even these pictures might be staged.
Pathetic as always…

Your dates are wrong Jared, Taylor was kicking off her world tour on a cruise ship on the 21st, doubt she made it back to Nashville so quickly.

I thought there weren’t ANY paps in Nashville! !! HAAAAAAAAAAA

Shes dated more gay guys than a gay guy has.

Isn’t she performing on a cruise in Mexico?

She needs to do something different with her eye make-up. She has small eyes and the way she does her liner makes them even smaller looking.

“Jakey fill me in on all the gossip about us! OMG really??”

“Can you believe it? I’m being called a beard!”

Jokergurl @ 01/23/2011 at 9:10 pm

I’m on the phone with my boyfriend
He’s upset, he’s goin off about somethin’ that I said
Cause he doesn’t my humor like you do
I’m on the phone it’s a typical Tuesday night
I’m listenin’ to the kind of music he doesn’t like
Cause he’s tone deaf and stupid
But he borrows my short skirts, I can’t understand why
Guess I’ll just go write a song about it and cry…
(just had to do this, HAHAHAHA!!!!!)

she looks like a ***** yelling at someone on that phone..I knew her face nice-girl personality was just for the show. Also her hair is the ugliest in the show-biz..She needs to dye it darker and straighten it..She looks like a farm girl that smells like cow-poo with that icky hair.

Jake has icky taste in women!

“Dayum chill out Jake. I promise I won’t out you in my next song!”

Those are staged pics and she’s not a very good actress lol.

What? You saw Jake making out with some guy? Are you sure it wasn’t just some tall skinny flat chested girl like me??

I DON’T GET IT. TAYLOR doesn’t get bad press for talking on the phone while driving…. yet if it was MIley Cyrus it would be world news.

Is she getting dumped over the phone again? She should just stop picking up the phone.

I don’t see anything remotely attractive about her.

ywhatthehell @ 01/24/2011 at 2:45 am

i don’t get all THE HATE ON TAYLOR.
she’s beautiful w/o makeup and there’s nothing wrong with her face. god people look at the mirror before you make rude comments.
HAVE MET HER AND SHE’S SO GORGEOUS W/O MAKEUP IN PERSON, SO SWEET AND CLASSY.

geez, i can’t believe she’s criticized for answering her phone. my god.

and to the person claiming that she’s only on the news for her personal life: NEWS FLASH: her recent album went triple platinum in 2 months and still selling, her concerts are sold out already and winning and breaking records.

OH SORRY YOU DON’T KNOW THAT BEC. THE ONLY NEWS YOU READ IS FROM THE TABLOIDS.

Hmm….I’m not a fan. I don’t particularly like her style anymore.

@Blah:
Whoops wrong post. I meant that for Avril!

She’s not very attractive without all the make-up and lighter blonde hair. She is only 21 years old but looks older. she makes her living by using the media and her ex boyfriends so I don’t feel sorry for her. She has $45 million in her bank account, she can use her money to wipe her tears.

BTW I’m sure she can afford a hands free phone, it’s not safe to use your cell phone in the car.

Grandma of Four @ 01/24/2011 at 5:42 am

Pity the other drivers and / or pedestrians! She is so into her phone call not to mention the paps snapping away with her looking straight into the camera lens in some of these pics! YIKES! Come to think of it, maybe she is out to eliminate THEM! :-)

I hope Taylor did not sign Oprah’s don’t drive and talk agreement!

Maybe she wasn’t actually driving here … it said she was waiting for a latte. Perhaps she was parked and talking on the phone ~ which is no crime. At any rate, she looks absolutely exhausted with those dark circles under her eyes. I know she seems to be a sweet girl, but she is highly overrated in the talent department!!

Wonder if she has lost sleep over Jake – and is arguing with him on the phone? Taylor – forget him – you’re so young and there are much better men in the world….

eatyourheartout @ 01/24/2011 at 8:02 am

She looks gorgeous. And of course she has parked the car since she is waiting for her latte. You guys are so desperate to find reasons to hate her. All the love she gets through her fans must be really killing you.

She is overrated??? name me one pop-star who plays 3 different instruments in her sets and get back to me.The girl is incredibly talented. Just pull your head out of your a/ss and you will see it.

I honestly believe that if Taylor wasn’t popular and you just walked by her on the street no one would think she is pretty! I just don’t see why everyone thinks she is so pretty!

Her voice is awful!

“Of course I was his beard. Being a beard gets you oodles of publicity when the guy’s sexuality is a big big issue. If you date some old hetero, nobody notices.”

Overexposed!

She really looked old on these photos. She looked like my mom when I was in college! LOL. And I was in college 11 years ago and my mom’s 54! She should start wearing less makeup. If not, it would make her look like older than ever even though she’s still in her 30′s.

In that light, with those facial expressions and that makeup, she looks like a pissed off suburban mom.

Drama queen…..

Drama queen…she probably stalks Camilla Belle’s house every now and then

justmyopinion @ 01/24/2011 at 12:08 pm

I like Taylor. She seems to be a breath of fresh air in what can be a tainted, ugly business. Her songs connect with young girls who are going through the same things she writes and she also connects with those of us who are older and remember those days back in high school and all the drama that went with it. I wish her years of continued success!! I love her song….Never Grow Up. It really hits home for mothers and grandmothers!

If you don’t care for her or her music just move on, why do you feel the need to post your feelings on the internet? Do you really think your opinion is that important to change anyone’s opinion of her?

QueenOfTrashin @ 01/24/2011 at 12:40 pm

I’m thinking that Jakey told her that her constant smirking made her eyes too squinty for her to see reality.

eatyourheartout @ 01/24/2011 at 12:46 pm

justmyopinion- cosign.

Isn’t this ileagal omg

I saw where Jakey shaved his beard. Wonder if that’s symbolic of anything?

Talent my ass. Taylor cannot sing a link. She’ looks real old without makeup.

Talent my ass. Taylor cannot sing a lick. She’ looks real old without makeup.

Taylor cannot sing a lick. She looks real old without makeup.

@eatyourheartout:

For one … Keith Urban. Maybe you should pull your own head out … just saying!!

She is like a lanky boy and I don’t find her attractive at all. If she wasn’t famous most guys wouldn’t give her a second look.

She suks and I hope Jake isn’t seriously trying to get back with her. She’s way too immature for him.She’s leaving the country soon so maybe Jake will find someone else to date.

eatyourheartout @ 01/25/2011 at 8:21 am

@Sheri:
Keith Urban is a pop star? lol Well, maybe. But not the same scale.
All the legends have gotten haters in their careers. When Dolly Parton, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Bon Jovi stan for you she (Taylor) really has nothing to worry about. Luckily these legends knowledge of music is far superior to few whiny JJ no-lifers. :)
btw Keith Urban is huge Taylor Swift supporter himself.

justmyopinion @ 01/25/2011 at 9:48 am

@eatyourheartout:

Well said, eatourheartout!

the girl is going to go postal some day. mark my words . look into them eyes and theres just pure crazy

HAHAHA Swiffer sucks, too bad Jake left her (or not)… Now he can finally move on to someone better, yay =)
When you’re 21 and you write songs that represent 15 y-o people, it’s really freaking lame, seriously xD I know a **** load of people who sing better than her and they don’t get as much attention. Why ? Because she looks like a barbie and because kids like her ? Anyway, like I said, she sucks.

You people are such idiots @ 03/18/2011 at 6:50 pm

@rae:
She’s not driving you idiot. Unless the paparazzi were standing in the middle of the street, it’s highly unlikely that they’d be able to get shots like that if she was driving.

Ke$ha winning photo Ke$ha winning photo